Print Thread
Hop To
Page 51 of 60 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 59 60
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
All I can say is the best moment of this entire thread is when Kingston, myself and a handful of other nasty members beat this youngster silly causing it a nuclear meltdown of 5 pages of repetitive cut & paste diatribe.

It had to be what a physiatrist experiences behind hardened glass watching a psychopath come unglued and start throwing its shît against the walls of its cell.

Truly spectacular to witness....Epic!

😎

Well, yeah, a constant barrage from "The Kingston Trio" would do that to anybody.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
I physically handled and was responsible for securing 8 million in 20,s shrink wrapped from the treasury dept for 4 days one time at band camp.
Had ta watch it paid it 40 bucks at a time.
Open balance
Close balance
Repeat.

40,000 USD !!!!!!

Pfft
Drop in the bucket...

I got 4 bucks in my wallet right now.
That count for anything???

[email protected]

Chithole FOB Gardez Afghanistan 2009 evening time two black hawks land. Some spooks get off have no idea are they CIA, triple canopy. All I know is they had 15 million American, black tough boxes. They needed a detail to unload that [bleep] into a truck and guard duty. Next morning before anyone was up two black hawks land pick up the guys and 15 million in cash.. always wondered who in the hell they were paying off..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Beaver10
All I can say is the best moment of this entire thread is when Kingston, myself and a handful of other nasty members beat this youngster silly causing it a nuclear meltdown of 5 pages of repetitive cut & paste diatribe.

It had to be what a physiatrist experiences behind hardened glass watching a psychopath come unglued and start throwing its shît against the walls of its cell.

Truly spectacular to witness....Epic!

😎

Poor ole elksucka91
Feeling just like Sarah towards the end of this clip
Being beat up by all the big meanies here and still having to choke down his happy pills.

Lol!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by 79S
I physically handled and was responsible for securing 8 million in 20,s shrink wrapped from the treasury dept for 4 days one time at band camp.
Open balance
Close balance
Repeat.

40,000 USD !!!!!!

Pfft
Drop in the bucket...

[email protected]

Chithole FOB Gardez Afghanistan 2009 evening time two black hawks land. Some spooks get off have no idea are they CIA, triple canopy. All I know is they had 15 million American, black tough boxes. They needed a detail to unload that [bleep] into a truck and guard duty. Next morning before anyone was up two black hawks land pick up the guys and 15 million in cash.. always wondered who in the hell they were paying off..

There is an Alaskan guide who is a friend of mine. He lost everything in a Divorce with the exception of his supercub and 180. During the war in Afghanistan he worked as a contractor dropping CIA Spooks on to mountain tops no questions asked. He got 1 million US dollars tax free for doing it each year and did it for three years. He bought a nice hunting lodge and area over by Phil. I wonder how many stories like that are out there. They would make better movies than that Kitty Litter King crap.

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
BTW this thread reminds me of a bunch of monkeys at the zoo throwing feces at each other. Declare a truce, go fishing or something. Like is too short for bickering on the Internet.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 79S
Open balance
Close balance
Repeat.

40,000 USD !!!!!!

Pfft
Drop in the bucket...

[email protected]

We was disbursing Iraqi retirement money.
Inner and outer cordon security on banks that were demolished during all the looting in Mosul.
Male line
Female line
1/2 mile long each day all day

What a goat phuq.....
Keeping all them haji,s in order

Me , my rto and a fire team inside 24/ 7
Rest of platoon rotating 2 squads out for security and a fire team Qrf.

Civils affairs dropped the cash off.
Then wanted a call when it was all gone.

Buncha B.S. the whole escapade.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
He was asked several times to explain the difference between a 300 zero, and a 350 yard zero, and ...crickets, nada. Nobody could prove me wrong, on that thread. Nobody addressed that question, because it proved they were wrong.

Any 12 year old with half a fücking clue and a free ballistic app could figure out why a 350yd zero is absolutely retarded versus a 300yd zero for MPBR on a standard rifle/scope combo.

Since you can’t do the math I will do it for you using my custom 7 mag with a 180 Berger vld @ 3000 fps
300yd zero: +3.4”@ 200, - 3.1” @ 350
350yd zero: +5.3” @200, - 3.5 @ 400.

So to make this really simple your 350yd zero claim increased MPBR by 50yds yet your bullet is now almost 2” higher at 200 yds which may cause you to miss over the back on smaller game or run the bullet above the vitals and below the spine on larger game.

So as any half wit can see, when it comes to 350yd zero the juice simply isn’t worth the squeeze for most hunters that don’t dial. Now as for that rifle it runs a 100yd zero and a turret that will get that sexy bullet to damn near 2800 yds.

But I’m sure nice rifles and repeatable turrets on good scopes is well above your pay grade so I digress.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
He was asked several times to explain the difference between a 300 zero, and a 350 yard zero, and ...crickets, nada. Nobody could prove me wrong, on that thread. Nobody addressed that question, because it proved they were wrong.

Any 12 year old with half a fücking clue and a free ballistic app could figure out why a 350yd zero is absolutely retarded versus a 300yd zero for MPBR on a standard rifle/scope combo.

Since you can’t do the math I will do it for you using my custom 7 mag with a 180 Berger vld @ 3000 fps
300yd zero: +3.4”@ 200, - 3.1” @ 350
350yd zero: +5.3” @200, - 3.5 @ 400.

So to make this really simple your 350yd zero claim increased MPBR by 50yds yet your bullet is now almost 2” higher at 200 yds which may cause you to miss over the back on smaller game or run the bullet above the vitals and below the spine on larger game.

So as any half wit can see, when it comes to 350yd zero the juice simply isn’t worth the squeeze for most hunters that don’t dial. Now as for that rifle it runs a 100yd zero and a turret that will get that sexy bullet to damn near 2800 yds.

But I’m sure nice rifles and repeatable turrets on good scopes is well above your pay grade so I digress.

The topic was cow elk, not small game, on the 350 zero, without having to twist a dial. The OP wanted advice, and said he had a long range out to “400 or beyond” yard possible shot, read his opening post below:

Originally Posted by country_20boy
I'm getting ready for my first elk hunt in Oct. Cow elk in Montana is the plan, with the slight possibility of antelope (pending the draw that we should know about any day now).

So, my 7mm-08 is loaded with 140 accubonds at just under 2900 fps and shoots just under moa to 400 yards. I also have a 120 TTSX load at 3150 fps, that shoots a little better than that. So am I crazy for taking my "little" gun after cow elk? Which load would you use, assuming I may have to reach out to 400 or beyond? I'm fully confident in my abilities to 400 yds, as I've killed a pile of deer that far, but I'd rather get close obviously. Right now I'm leaning to the 140 AB, just for the better down range energy, but I could go either way.

Thoughts?????

Here’s the link to my first post in that 13 page thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mm-08-for-my-first-elk-hunt#Post13067171

I went into explicit detail to support my position, and ZERO people in that thread where capable of writing a detailed to the point, as I was, to prove my position wrong.

The trolls came out of the woodwork, to do what they do best, troll, and many in that thread, are here, because they got their azzes kicked by me, and they were not man enough to accept it.

If you have any ounce of integrity, go to that link and finish reading the thread, 9 more pages, and hopefully you’ll understand what I was describing as far as using different aim points on the large game size body of an elk, to compensate for “known” bullet drop, in order to place the bullet in the center of the boiler room. I would not suggest that tactic for smaller game, obviously.

No body in that thread were able to prove me wrong, but good ole smokepole kept it active by continually cyber-stalking me, with his vague and no specifics posting, in order to brainwash the masses he was intelligent on the matter. You will also notice, smokepole did not make ONE SINGLE post with specific laid out details, like I was doing, to prove me wrong, because he is incapable of going into any in depth conversation, and producing the level of work I did in that thread. There is absolutely nowhere on this site, where I have seen smokepole write high level professional work, to support his position, and he moves the goal posts when challenged, or simply just fades away, to save face, like all commies.

He got his azz handed to him, along with pharm and a few others, and all these idiots started cyber-stalking me from that point forward.

Beaver talked trash about my sister here recently, and I handed his azz back to him, see my signature, and he wasn’t man enough to take his azz beating, so he started this thread here, to trash me. Typical spineless troll. Nobody here would’ve stood back, and taken what he printed about their dead sister, yet you mentally deranged people seem to think I have no right to defend myself in this thread. That is a severe mental sickness, for one to think I haven’t that right, so you label me a russian troll. Gee, who else does that, yeah, the commie democrats, accusing Trump of russian connections. I rest my case.

Facts are irrefutable. Nobody can beat me here, with straight facts, so they lie and troll me.

It’s truly sad, because as you read that thread, it proves I’m no russian troll, just like many others I’ve written.

Go read the thread, and come back, and we’ll see if YOU have any integrity, or you just show you’re just another troll too.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/31/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

That's a pretty dumbazz statement when I've been waving $40,000 out here, and nobody has the balls to step up.

Just saying......so I digress.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You don’t exist and that’s on you.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kingston

Boy you sure do have this fugger hopping, LMAO!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag

On top of all this crap he's put on his scrub's and stethoscope and is now over in the "COVID-19: The Science is NOT Settled" thread advising DocRocket on how to better save lives at his hospital...

Gotta give'um credit for never letting an opportunity pass to prove how much of a ultracrepidarian he is....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

He was asked several times to explain the difference between a 300 zero, and a 350 yard zero, and ...crickets, nada. Nobody could prove me wrong, on that thread.

You need me to explain the difference between a 300-yard zero and a 350-yard zero??

I must have missed it. Pretty basic stuff, do you still need me to explain, LOL??

Standard smokepole debate....nothing but an attempt at comedy, and obfuscating, just like last year when he couldn't prove a 350 wrong. I guess the detailed article was too much for him to comprehend, kinda like what happened to him when he couldn't comprehend another one here lately.....dumbazz,

Standard commie tactics. Everyone laughs, and no proof comes forward.

Hey smokee, you couldn't produce specifics last year, to prove what I was saying is wrong, and you just failed to produce specifics again......rinse...repeat.....that's you.

What is a series of four, five or six periods called in the English language?

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I use a 200 yard zero on all my rifles and I then go kill critters.

.35 Whelen loaded with a 250 grain Speer and the elk was 125 +/- away.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

.270 Winchester loaded with a 130 grain Trophy Bonded Tip and the shot was IIRC 228 yards. Again a 200 yard zero.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I tried a 300 yard zero many years ago and missed some antelope while I was hunting in Wyoming.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by akasparky

On top of all this crap he's put on his scrub's and stethoscope and is now over in the "COVID-19: The Science is NOT Settled" thread advising DocRocket on how to better save lives at his hospital...

Gotta give'um credit for never letting an opportunity pass to prove how much of a ultracrepidarian he is....

Not only that, but he's a financial expert now too.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...266/32-percent-unemployment#Post14727266

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Hell, not only that, he's an expert on mechanical and HVAC systems on cruise ships. He says he wrote an "article" on here to prove it, LOL. Stupid f*cket doesn't know what an article is, maybe it's that English language thing again??

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...not-as-deadly-as-we-thought#Post14706575

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's just a copy and paste queen.

That's what Russian Trolls do.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

So he's everything to everyone..........sounds familar.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 51 of 60 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

263 members (1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 40 invisible), 1,580 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,444
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.