Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I think that there is still a long way to go before we actually know the hard facts of just how deadly this is. But I believe it is safe to say one thing..........those people who kept saying that it was no worse than a cold or the flu didn't have a frigging clue what they were talking about.

It's also too early to tell, but there is no doubt that our roaring economy is going to set back to a point from which it may not fully recover for years.

If it is ever proved that the damned Chinese were fully responsible for the spread of the corona virus, and I believe 100% they were, there needs to be some kind of a retaliation. They should not be allowed to get away with that they have done.

You’re really sounding democratic.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I think that there is still a long way to go before we actually know the hard facts of just how deadly this is. But I believe it is safe to say one thing..........those people who kept saying that it was no worse than a cold or the flu didn't have a frigging clue what they were talking about.

It's also too early to tell, but there is no doubt that our roaring economy is going to set back to a point from which it may not fully recover for years.

If it is ever proved that the damned Chinese were fully responsible for the spread of the corona virus, and I believe 100% they were, there needs to be some kind of a retaliation. They should not be allowed to get away with that they have done.

Not really, just calling it like I see it, which it’s very obvious that a lot of posters on here are too afraid to do.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"My niece's husband is working in NYC in triage and it's horrific."

NYC is horrific all the time.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I think that there is still a long way to go before we actually know the hard facts.

But .........those people who kept saying that it was no worse than a cold or the flu didn't have a frigging clue what they were talking about.

The only thing growin exponentially, is the stupidity.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Not really, just calling it like I see it, which it’s very obvious that a lot of posters on here are too afraid to do.

I see it as a a bunch of overblown MSM hype. Emotion has nothing to do with it. We’re averaging 3,400 deaths a day here in the US for heart disease and cancer ONLY. People die all the time. I know it sounds harsh,but those are the facts. It makes no sense to shut down the economy or spread false information .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm hoping China pays, and believe they will second hand. The US of A and it's citizens aren't going to put up with not being able to buy the things we need to survive. China has screwed it's self in providing or lack thereof the needs of the health care industry. Americans don't want to die we have it to good.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

297 members (1_deuce, 264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 29aholic, 43 invisible), 1,626 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,438
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.