Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The dick head is only trying to do his job. Hard to believe a man can put up with so much bs.

Life is good live it while you can.
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 19352012
If Trump had followed up at every turn with the foresight that he showed by closing the borders, where would we be? I dont care how far from failure are we but how far from perfection? I dont blame the media for anything, that's how I expect them to behave. They serve their interests. You dont think trump could have done a better job? I think you or anyone else who watched the news coming out of China could have sounded the alarm a lot louder and sooner than it was sounded here. He had to ignore a lot of wise counsel to get us to this point.
.......Nope! I do not agree with your assessments. If you research the timelines in Jan and Feb, you will discover that in fact Trump banned ALL travel from China 10 days after the VERY first Corona case was disclosed in Washington state. And you do not blame the media for anything?? Ok then.... LOL>>>LOL......And no. I do not think Trump could have done a better job based on any of the info he, his staff or any of the doctors had at the time.....

Ya want someone to blame? Then how about China?... How about ya blame China for their failure to not only contain the virus, but also for their activities and propaganda in trying to cover it up.... How about ya blame China for their willingness to blame the United States military for starting this virus which was an outright LIE!..... How about ya blame China for their blatant FALSE reporting of the virus #s within China, thereby in turn, passing along to the USA FALSE information.... How about ya blame China for REJECTING help from our doctors by not permitting entrance into China....How about all of that?..........But! If you happen to be a Trump hater, then none of that matters!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
How about when this virus thing is shut down we build our own products then bomb the crap out of China?

Life member of the "Antler Club Gun Club"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
When he said on Jan 22, "...it's going to be just fine..."

Jan 30: "We have it very well under control."

Feb 24 "the coronavirus is very much under control in the USA." Maybe he meant a different USA, so Idk about that one. There are hundreds of others if someone wants to look them up as well.

I really appreciate shchcitt stirrers that self-identify when they post.

Some are subtle, able to post for quite a some time all the while pissing people off.

Others spew their bile out in the most offensive, biased manner possible and are easily identified and culled.

*IGNORE*

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Go balls deep with Emmanuelle Chriqui. What?! A fellow can dream...

Welcome to TN - patron state of shootin’ stuff
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The entire Propaganda Corps needs kicked into a trench.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Hiiii -YAAAAAA! Give him the old Judy Chop!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Trump playing it cool (rightly or wrongly) gave you time to load up on TP

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Bigsqueeze: When you get tired or sated "I" will take over!
Sad sack of crap he is.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Bigsqueeze: When you get tired or sated "I" will take over!
Sad sack of crap he is.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
..................Trust me....If you ever took over after I had my way with Acosta??? Wink wink!!!.....LOL>>>LOL........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Trumper
I keep saying one day Trump is going to snap an beat the heck out of a reporter may as well be Acosta or the fat black woman.

He has a lot of patience, more than I would have!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
If Trump had followed up at every turn with the foresight that he showed by closing the borders, where would we be? I dont care how far from failure are we but how far from perfection? I dont blame the media for anything, that's how I expect them to behave. They serve their interests. You dont think trump could have done a better job? I think you or anyone else who watched the news coming out of China could have sounded the alarm a lot louder and sooner than it was sounded here. He had to ignore a lot of wise counsel to get us to this point.

Fauci did a radio interview in February and stated the Corona-virus would not be widespread here in the U.S.
Who was it that Trump may have been getting info from?

As to the OP, yeah just get in line with the other several million wishing and waiting for a shot at the Acoster.

FJB & FJT
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
kick the damned CRAP out of Jim "the punk" Acosta........

Don't ya hate it when he picks Trump apart with Trump's own words?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I keep saying one day Trump is going to snap an beat the heck out of a reporter may as well be Acosta or the fat black woman.

Trump couldn't beat the heck out of a stuffed doll.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
How about when this virus thing is shut down we build our own products then bomb the crap out of China?

like button...……...bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Trump couldn't beat the heck out of a stuffed doll.

Where is this School for Teaching Idiots to Type?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Get in line !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
kick the damned CRAP out of Jim "the punk" Acosta........
You might have to wait in line...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
.......Nope! I do not agree with your assessments. If you research the timelines in Jan and Feb, you will discover that in fact Trump banned ALL travel from China 10 days after the VERY first Corona case was disclosed in Washington state. And you do not blame the media for anything?? Ok then.... LOL>>>LOL......And no. I do not think Trump could have done a better job based on any of the info he, his staff or any of the doctors had at the time.....
But! If you happen to be a Trump hater, then none of that matters!

The right needs to post the counter point to the Trump speech quotes.
For every comment that he has made, the left has gone bonkers over each point.
He said he was closing the boarder with Mexico, February 29, the left went bonkers and called him a racist.
He said he wanted to quarantine New York, the left went bonkers.
Now the left is saying he should have done more, should have order more decisive action. Any attempt would have been met with a full court media press on how the president is seizing power and Nazi references.
They attacked him for his assurances for not being assuring enough.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lots of folks on the left seem to enjoy 20/20 hindsight of course. As Trump stated yesterday, he is the country's cheerleader and it was his job to try to keep things calm in the days of panic buying, hoarding, and daily 1200 point Dow drops. When he kept saying it will go away and we will get through this, nobody at the time knew how long it would take, but I have no problem with him trying to stay upbeat and positive.

Jim Acosta and his buddies at CNN on the other hand, would love to see an apocalypse if that would serve to deny Trump re-election. Why Trump even calls on him after the last couple days I can't figure out.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1minute, 1moredeer, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 10ring1, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,105
Posts18,464,217
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.