Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#14730976 03/31/20
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I should succumb to the bug, I don't want you fellers fighting over my post mils. We're better than that around here. grin

That is all.

LOL
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
^^^^^ That could be the most prophetic thing you read this year, pay attention you shmoes!

laugh

LOL
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I am, but most guys consider the prospect of getting a post-mil 99 with all the anticipation of getting an STD! You'll be fine. So far Oregon does not have many cases. Us, on the other hand, are just beginning to climb a curve that's not expected to peak until early May. So be sure to let me know if you will be wanting that pre-war EG back anytime soon.

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp - "Stapp's Law"
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I should succumb to the bug, I don't want you fellers fighting over my post mils. We're better than that around here. grin

That is all.

Pardon me, but this isn't even fun to joke about even if it is April 1st. Most of us here are thrust into the "most vulnerable" at risk group, whether we like it or not. The first time in my life I honestly believe "someone" is out to get us.

Carry on and don't even think about. Buy a new gun, it's good for mental health. laugh laugh laugh laugh

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Just what I plan on doing with my Trump Check! Iv beat Death a few times, think I can Beat this Flu! well I Hope so, Be safe all my 99 Buds!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by saddlering
Just what I plan on doing with my Trump Check! Iv beat Death a few times, think I can Beat this Flu! well I Hope so, Be safe all my 99 Buds!

Good man............................ F U C K em

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I think we're all to ornery to succumb to some virus. I've spent my time getting set up to reload. Still waiting in my case trimmer from Midway, but have most of the basics ready.

Let the FUN begin!

Blitz

Attached Images
RL-1.jpg (12.1 KB, 286 downloads)

Happiness is the purpose of Conscious Life
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My hand is raised for a DL in .358 or .284 if you’re re-working your will....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blitz
I think we're all to ornery to succumb to some virus. I've spent my time getting set up to reload. Still waiting in my case trimmer from Midway, but have most of the basics ready.

Let the FUN begin!

Blitz

Don't know what caliber your going to reload, but you had best BEEF that table up LOTS.............................. laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
My hand is raised for a DL in .358 or .284 if you’re re-working your will....

Both of those are going with me, bring a shovel. grin

LOL
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Longbeardking

Let the FUN begin!

Blitz

Don't know what caliber your going to reload, but you had best BEEF that table up LOTS.............................. laugh laugh laugh

Doing HP 22 now, maybe 30-30, 6.5x55mm Swedish, table is braced underneath pretty well. I'll adjust as required.

I'm a newbie at this so let the learning begin!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Longbeardking

Let the FUN begin!

Blitz

Doing HP 22 now, maybe 30-30, 6.5x55mm Swedish, table is braced underneath pretty well. I'll adjust as required.

I'm a newbie at this so let the learning begin!

I am not by any means putting you down. We ALL started out one time. Once you run a few cases through a full length sizing die you'll make adjustments as needed. We ALL did.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

Let the FUN begin!

Blitz

Nice looking setup. Efficient use of space, IMO. Like LBK said, I'm betting you'll need additional bracing under the main benchtop though.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Somewhere around my place I have a short article published by the NRA back in the early 50s about a guy who set up a reloading bench in a closet in his New York apartment. Space was at a premium in his apartment and the reloading station was pretty remarkable. The NRA used to publish a lot of DIY articles like this "back in the day."

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp - "Stapp's Law"
"Klaatu barada nikto"

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
[quote=S99VG]I am, but most guys consider the prospect of getting a post-mil 99 with all the anticipation of getting an STD!

I have no desires for a post mil myself. However Roy, if you care to PM me with a list of any 50's 99F's you have, I'll start my shopping now. That is not to say that I don't wish you continued good health. I certainly do...but just in case.

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I started out reloading on the rickity dining room table in my apartment in Seattle. I had the RCBS press bolted to a 2X4 and used C-clamps to hold it to the table after I cleared the supper dishes away. I was reloading 257 Weatherby and the back of the table sorta reared up when I resized loads.

wyo1895
With Savage never say never.
For a copy of my book on engraved Savage lever actions rifles send a check for $80 to; David Royal, p.o. box 1271, Pinedale, Wy., 82941. I will sign and inscribe the book for you.
[email protected]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I've got it attached to 2x4's screwed into the wall studs and a 2x4 running along the front like a triangle. Only re-sizing 25-35 brass to HP 22 right now, very little flex. I'll beef it up as I go if need be. I threw the mini shelves up in the corner after I realized I didn't have enough table top for everything. This room also doubles as my dart room, and I can set it up with heavy moving blankets for a vocal recording chamber (I'm a musician, do my own recording) as I have rails mounted to the ceiling.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll be the guy that steps over your body and pushes the coroner out of the way to get to the guns.

DL..DL.. DL..DL!!!!!!

laugh

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Since we digressed a bit to reloading ... today I tried loading .303 Savage ammo with a Lyman 310 hand tool with 30-30 dies; worked like a charm.

Last edited by KeithNyst; 04/01/20.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 99guy
I'll be the guy that steps over your body and pushes the coroner out of the way to get to the guns.

DL..DL.. DL..DL!!!!!!

laugh

Oh I know! laugh

Potlicker.

LOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 58 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,638
Posts18,455,306
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.