-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had a supervisor who was anal about having a chair that rolled smoothly across the floor. He had several computers lined up on adjacent tables and like to just scoot from one to the other. We decided to mess with him, so we took a file and filed little flat spots on the wheels of his chair. He about went bonkers trying to figure out WTF was going on. We kept filing a little more off the wheels. Finally, one of my cohorts took a grinding wheel to one of the wheels on his chair. To this day that living brain donor thinks his wheel on his chair sprung a leak and went flat.

And he was the boss!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
GB1

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
that's bad

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hardway
Had a Sons of Anarchy type jack off at work that rode his Harley every day.....I used to put a few drops of oil under it every other day......drove him crazy.

good grief how could he see your contribution when all a Harley does is leak!
would be fun though!

Last edited by deerstalker; 04/01/20.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hunted on a deer lease with a guy that was obsessed with poachers. Listened at night for gun shots, looked on the road for foot prints etc. I could not help myself. Went to shooting club I belong to. Picked up all kinds of brass. Some with calibers and head stamps I’ve never seen. The ranch was 10,000 acres. I salted the ranch. Put some on the roads, some inside stands, every where I thought he might find it. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Back in my twenties I shared an office with two other guys. One was my age wit a bald spot. One day I noticed his chair was directly under the fire sprinkler. I rigged up a VERY well hidden piece of tubing up in the ceiling to put a drop or two of water onto the pipe which of courser ran down to the sprinkler head and eventually dripped down onto his bald spot. Once a week or so I would trigger a couple drops. It about made him crazy. He was up in the ceiling several times trying to figure it out.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Dude. That's not nice.

However, it's hilarious! We need a distraction. Keep us in the loop how this thing plays out. cool

I thought this thread was about messin' with the wife. Be damned careful. That can backfire tenfold. Jess sayin'.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Hunted on a deer lease with a guy that was obsessed with poachers. Listened at night for gun shots, looked on the road for foot prints etc. I could not help myself. Went to shooting club I belong to. Picked up all kinds of brass. Some with calibers and head stamps I’ve never seen. The ranch was 10,000 acres. I salted the ranch. Put some on the roads, some inside stands, every where I thought he might find it. Hasbeen

I do that now, is driving the guys crazy! I knew there was something I liked about you!!!

Last edited by hanco; 04/01/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Local farmer admitted that for years he would go out when it was raining in the middle of the night. He would drive around a couple of sections with his lights off, stop at the end of lanes, walk up the lane, and either add or take away significant amounts of water in everyone's rain gauge. The next morning, he would be sure to be the first one in town for coffee so that he could hear everyone marvel at the differences in the amount of rain received within the small area. Sometimes it was even better when heated arguments would break out over whose gauge was the most accurate.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In the Marine Corps, we sometimes wear web belts that you cut to your size. Well, there was a Lieutenant that used to leave his trousers and belt hanging over his office door. Every week we would trim only about 1/4 inch off his belt. After about a month, we mentioned that his mid section was looking a little plump. He never caught on. Started running a lot more.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RAS
In the Marine Corps, we sometimes wear web belts that you cut to your size. Well, there was a Lieutenant that used to leave his trousers and belt hanging over his office door. Every week we would trim only about 1/4 inch off his belt. After about a month, we mentioned that his mid section was looking a little plump. He never caught on. Started running a lot more.

Chuck Winchester?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by RAS

Chuck Winchester?

I remember that episode. It was hilarious.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by billhilly

A co-worker had one of these a couple years ago.
It was a hoot. Even hid it in the bosses office. He was so deaf he couldn't hear it. But the secretary did from her desk!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Load up the blue screen of death as a screen saver and see how many reboots one can elicit.

1Minute
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Couple of days ago the boss got obsessed with a small oil stain on the floor. He got obsessed with were it came from, as he was cleaning it up he comments that it appeared to come from up above.

Last night before I left I put a few more drops of oil in the exact same spot and he now has the ladder out checking to see if it's the light fixture that's leaking.

Its driving him nuts! grin

Oh heck that is funny, Paul. Best laugh all week. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MILES58
Back in my twenties I shared an office with two other guys. One was my age wit a bald spot. One day I noticed his chair was directly under the fire sprinkler. I rigged up a VERY well hidden piece of tubing up in the ceiling to put a drop or two of water onto the pipe which of courser ran down to the sprinkler head and eventually dripped down onto his bald spot. Once a week or so I would trigger a couple drops. It about made him crazy. He was up in the ceiling several times trying to figure it out.

Hahaha. Tff, Miles. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hanco

I do that now, is driving the guys crazy! I knew there was something I liked about you!!!

Oh man, you two are azzwhole. I like that idea.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/01/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by billhilly

Now they call them smoke detectors with a low battery.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

DAMMIT man... lmfao

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Used to hunt with a guy that was paranoid about anyone getting in his stand. I would go out at night and drop a couple of 50 BMG cases on the ground around it and maybe toss one up into it. He would come back to camp just a fuming. Then I layed off for a while and then switched to 8ga shotgun shells. When he finally put a hasp and padlock on the door I sprayed brake cleaner into the key hole to degrease it and applied a little super glue. After game cameras came on the scene he would mount one on a short post. I would sneak up behind it, drop my pants and hop over it, mooning it. It got to be so common every member was messing with him. We even moved his stand around some. He deserved it!

Used to work with a guy that bought a new Dodge truck. Several of us would do the gas trick, either adding gas or siphoning some off.

A favorite trick was to pick an engineers car up and put just enough blocks under the rear axel for the tires to not get traction. Some of them were strained, trying to figure out what was wrong. Our engineers were not at the top of their graduating class!

I had a boss once, a really good guy, than came in to work one morning and headed for the restroom. On the way by my desk he dropped off a new 9mm pistol to show me. I promptly field stripped it. You know, line up the notch, turn the take down lever and remove the slide and barrel. Well, he came out and I pointed to his pistol, laying there as a pile of parts and said " boss whatever you do don't push that button". He was about to freak out until I busted out laughing. Like I said, a really good guy!

I'm a retired Lineman. I can tell about pranks all night long. Some of you guys have some good ones too!

lightman
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One of my old supervisors named Larry from days gone by worked as an electronics tech. In that shop, there was one long bench along a wall where three techs had work stations. This guy, Larry, worked at the one end of the long bench The tech who worked at the other end went on vacation for a week, so Larry rigged up a long dryer vent hose from underneath his work station to the absent tech's station, well concealed. Then he found a small, very quiet high-speed fan and attached it to the end of the hose at his own work station. By the time the other tech came back to work, the contraption was fully operational. Anytime Larry had to fart he would turn on the fan and it would blow all the fumes through the hose to be released underneath the other tech's work station. The setup was said to be very effective. The system remained deployed for several weeks, but the victim finally got curious enough to look around and discovered he had been had. Larry was a real schidt.

(sorry, I kinda strayed from screwing with the boss to general pranks...oops)

Last edited by RiverRider; 04/01/20.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

296 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 25 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,740
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.