Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Okay,....the whole situation is nothing more than the biggest hoax ever in the history of mankind.

Its Dflave's greatest April Fools prank ever, it just got a little outta hand....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Some hospitals are over run . Not all

It’s becoming clear that the urban growth areas with high population densities need the most resources. I hope they get them .
Originally Posted by KFWA
my personal opinion is the only way we see an April 30th end date is if we the country gets draconian about it now.

People just aren't taking this seriously and I'm afraid they won't until everyone knows someone who has died from it, hospitals are overrun and the supply chain is broke.

Then people will do whatever is necessary to stop this.

Maybe a silver lining in all this is we'll cut the development and testing time of vaccine development..14 months seems absurd in the midst of this.

My brother in Seattle is a nurse supervisor. He said that his biggest challenge is finding things to keep all of the extra nurse busy that the higher ups called in.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Nothing compares to McDonalds for inducing diarrhea. Nothing.

Haha. Have you ever been to Mongolian BBQ? Gets me every time.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Some hospitals are over run . Not all

It’s becoming clear that the urban growth areas with high population densities need the most resources. I hope they get them .
Originally Posted by KFWA
my personal opinion is the only way we see an April 30th end date is if we the country gets draconian about it now.

People just aren't taking this seriously and I'm afraid they won't until everyone knows someone who has died from it, hospitals are overrun and the supply chain is broke.

Then people will do whatever is necessary to stop this.

Maybe a silver lining in all this is we'll cut the development and testing time of vaccine development..14 months seems absurd in the midst of this.

My brother in Seattle is a nurse supervisor. He said that his biggest challenge is finding things to keep all of the extra nurse busy that the higher ups called in.

Tell him to make a boobie pic album with their spare time. We like those.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by renegade50
Went to lowes yesterday for a showerhead..

Drove by Cici,,s
100% shutdown.
Locked up like Ft Knox.

Fugging Chinese
Fugging up everyfuggingthing....

Shutdown turkey hunting on Ft Campbell
Cici,s a fugging ghost town

This is book of Revelations schitt.........

Mutha fugging chinese cok sucking mofoing Bio labs fugging around with Count Chocula,s Bats cause President Trump is playing hardball with em and every president since nixon kissed their azz,s.

Damn. They won’t let anybody come get a buffet to go? I know I would........na I wouldn’t

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
So,...the hospitals in NYC really don't have refrigerator trailers lined up full of dead bodies from Covid-19?

I have no idea what this has to do with what I said.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by efw
I think we’ll all fall in line and do what the information Corp instructs.

For our own good of course...

You know...sometimes the info cop knows a hell of a lot more than you, and sometimes it IS for your own good.

I don't like this either, but we as a nation are in danger, and a bit of common sense and a lot of sacrifice seems necessary.

I am honoring the lockdown and all that goes along with it.

My point is simply that we’re being conditioned a certain way that is disturbing. This could easily become nothing more than a rationale for totalitarian impulses we know are in our govt officials and us.

They like power, we like to be taken care of.

Now I’m hearing people say we shouldn’t be outside. What sense does that make, assuming distancing and sanitation precautions we honor inside are observed outside as well?

Wow, who is saying you shouldn't go outside, hadn't heard that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have avoided touching public restroom door handles for years. You know they nasty!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by slumlord
I can’t wait to stop pretending to wash my hands.

....Like everyone else

Why is it that Pizza Hut and most grocery stores induce bowel movements in people?

Are they instinctivly making room for the upcoming feast?

Do they wash their hands at home?? They sure as hell dont wash their hands in public.

Maybe soap irritates their skin?

People are fugging disgusting.

Oh c'mon now.

You going to tell me you keep a sink and towel in the tractor/truck and that you have never wiped a sweaty forehead after handling a steer's tail without goin' and washin' up?

Peoples just be goin' bout they bidness, yours is cows, theys' is eatin at the Pizza Hut..........no need to wash up EVERY time..........is there?

Geno

PS I don't know it people are disgusting..............I apparently am though, as I don't have a stopwatch and can't follow no stupid 5 second rule anyway. shocked

PPS and we have a new puppy and he gets to give us kisses too. sick

What I dont understand is why take a crap in a public place.....and then walk right by the sink?

Its easy. Start the paper towel before you turn on the sink. Get soap.....wash hands.

Take paper towel and turn off sink.

Use paper towel to dispense more paper towel.

Last thing you do is use paper towel to open door.....or if it swings out....use your shoulder.

If all they have is a hand blower and a swing in door........go schit next to the manager's car.

😂

Jim,

that's what them ass bibs in the little cardboard dispensers are for. You look on the way in, if no paper towels, there damn well better be some ass bibs.

Of course, finding out where the mgr is parked works too. Be sure to swipe an employee ID along the way too, and leave it near the dumpage.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495
Arbys is like 94% chance of blast diarrhea within 45 minutes.

It’s a race to get home.

I think it’s that rainbow sheen on the meat or the teenagers there never changing the reservoir of arbys sauce in the dining room, just topping it off for years.

I requested from the asst mgr some sealed to-go packs of arbys sauce when I was eating inside the joint once. Just to test a hypothesis.

She was a cûnt about it, lol- said there was sauce over by the drinks, help yourself

I said hey yeah, I just want some packs. No, those are for carry-out only.

Ok, so in front of about 8 other people in line I explained to her my diarrhea hypothesis. She gave me the packs.
. Hmm. Flying squirts. 90 plus percent of the time. Yet you go back....

Scientific method.

A decent population sample is at least 30 observations.

I find it terrible that a doctor while change a prescription ofc of one blood pressure observation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jim, the packs work btw

I no longer go inside, drive thru now

All is good.

Lisa Simpson reference (I’m so hungry I could eat at Arby’s) lol

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by efw
I think we’ll all fall in line and do what the information Corp instructs.

For our own good of course...

You know...sometimes the info cop knows a hell of a lot more than you, and sometimes it IS for your own good.

I don't like this either, but we as a nation are in danger, and a bit of common sense and a lot of sacrifice seems necessary.

I am honoring the lockdown and all that goes along with it.

My point is simply that we’re being conditioned a certain way that is disturbing. This could easily become nothing more than a rationale for totalitarian impulses we know are in our govt officials and us.

They like power, we like to be taken care of.

Now I’m hearing people say we shouldn’t be outside. What sense does that make, assuming distancing and sanitation precautions we honor inside are observed outside as well?

So,...the hospitals in NYC really don't have refrigerator trailers lined up full of dead bodies from Covid-19?

I'll be unpopular and just say... SO? Not like it wasn't expected. Not like its way worse than predicted.

But to ban being outside... come get me on my 100 acres.... if you can....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by efw

It's that Libertarian thing,....where whatever happens, the Libertarians are only concerned that it's going to allow the government to exercise more control over the people.

I have no problem with that mindset, generally speaking. But when NYC hospitals have refrigerator trailers lined up in the parking lot to store dead bodies from a pandemic, I'm not inclined to dwell on government over-reach.

If I had my way the government would have armed troops blocking every exit from NYC.

,...and no,...it wouldn't be constitutional.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Nothing compares to McDonalds for inducing diarrhea. Nothing.

You don't have our Bugger King! eek

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Arbys is like 94% chance of blast diarrhea within 45 minutes.

It’s a race to get home.

I think it’s that rainbow sheen on the meat or the teenagers there never changing the reservoir of arbys sauce in the dining room, just topping it off for years.

I requested from the asst mgr some sealed to-go packs of arbys sauce when I was eating inside the joint once. Just to test a hypothesis.

She was a cûnt about it, lol- said there was sauce over by the drinks, help yourself

I said hey yeah, I just want some packs. No, those are for carry-out only.

Ok, so in front of about 8 other people in line I explained to her my diarrhea hypothesis. She gave me the packs.

Were you permanently banned from Arby's for that.

And that's why y'all go to Cici's?

It really can't be all about the cinnamon rolls there, something else behind the story I bet.

Geno
More importantly did you still get the shyts ? Personally I've never gotten the shyts from eating at Arby's and I've eaten there quite a bit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw

It's that Libertarian thing,....where whatever happens, the Libertarians are only concerned that it's going to allow the government to exercise more control over the people.

I have no problem with that mindset, generally speaking. But when NYC hospitals have refrigerator trailers lined up in the parking lot to store dead bodies from a pandemic, I'm not inclined to dwell on government over-reach.

If I had my way the government would have armed troops blocking every exit from NYC.

It's NY - It's one thing to park a reefer, quite another to actually use it as they claim.

I've yet to see one actually RUNNING

There's more than a little theater going on....

Me

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by efw

It's NY - It's one thing to park a reefer, quite another to actually use it as they claim.

,..that's an opinion that one has to bet their life on.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by efw

,..that's an opinion that one has to bet their life on.

Not really an opinion - none of the reefers I've seen in video are running, on, working. You'd only run them if you were using them. When you park 6 of them and they're all silent....

Maybe they will be used but RIGHT NOW - from what I've seen, they're not. Given the politicians in charge - it's not unreasonable to feel like it's theater right now.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Okay,....the whole situation is nothing more than the biggest hoax ever in the history of mankind.

thats what I've been saying all along
excepting when that one azzhole kept saying if you like your plan you can keep and if you like your doctor you can keep him too.

.... like tears in the rain
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jim, the packs work btw

I no longer go inside, drive thru now

All is good.

Lisa Simpson reference (I’m so hungry I could eat at Arby’s) lol

I prefer to drive through.

Just sit in the parking lot and eat my food. Otherwise....someone always has to come over and talk about some damned thing.....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just don’t back in, or you will have someone come over and talk to you. lol

If he winks first, GET OUTTA THERE

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,084 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,080
Posts18,463,886
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.