Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I've always liked that site. Good people over there and Saeed is a good guy too.

I hope this is your version of an April Fools Joke.

Might surprise you what Saeed has done for some members of our military who were being called up.

Saeed and Don do like to pick on the boneheaded ones.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
canadadryleftist: Years ago I told those ragheads just what I thought of them and what I thought of their disdain for Americans and freedom loving peoples around the world - and I have never been back there.
My thoughts on them is tofuck with those camel jockeys and their arrogant and immature attitudes.
And, indeed, I do think less of YOU for even mentioning those worthless scumsuckers on this forum!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
After near 19 years there, Walterhog banned me last week over a throw-away post in the "Crater" as I did not follow the party line on the Carona virus!

And I was not even telling "Crat Tales" in the small game forum!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
canadadryleftist: Years ago I told those ragheads just what I thought of them and what I thought of their disdain for Americans and freedom loving peoples around the world - and I have never been back there.
My thoughts on them is tofuck with those camel jockeys and their arrogant and immature attitudes.
And, indeed, I do think less of YOU for even mentioning those worthless scumsuckers on this forum!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Go back and tell’em again. They didn’t hear you the first time.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I popped over to see what it was all about this year...

I had two PM's on the site... one from 2019 and one from 2015...

that shows you how long ago, that I stopped by...

Did see Walterhog the Nazi is still running the PF..

that's like Adolf Hitler given the keys to the nut house front door.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was a long time member of AR and got banned from the site after I pointed out that Saeed was a member of the ruling family of the UAE. Remember the UAE has no elections and one family (Saeed's) runs the place. I spent a lot of time in the UAE when I was on active duty and I was billeted as a liaison between the USN and the UAE so I worked with govt officials. There is rampant racism, discrimination and even borderline slavery going on there. One of the major missions the USN has in the UAE is to stand by to evacuate the members of the ruling family in the event they get overthrown. That unit that has that mission operates out of Jebel Ali and my unit pulled that duty twice.

I called out Saeed on the comments he makes about the USA when he is standing by to be saved by the USA. He didn't like that and banned me after being on that forum for more than 12 years. That forum has become very anti-USA. Screw them. For those that are familiar with the forum I posted under the name Flags. Saeed, Walter and Don are all pricks.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Well at least Saeed pays for the whole thing himself. No pop up ads. And they don't tolerate the insults, cussing, and sexual insults that seem to be the standard fare of 24HCF. And if you're interested in African hunting, AR is definitely the best place to go.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Liberals really aren't that hard to fool.

Certainly not the ones that have diarrhea of the keyboard here...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Well at least Saeed pays for the whole thing himself. No pop up ads. And they don't tolerate the insults, cussing, and sexual insults that seem to be the standard fare of 24HCF. And if you're interested in African hunting, AR is definitely the best place to go.

I’ve picked up some good hunts on the Outfitters Discount Hunts forum and met some fine folks along the way.

Met and spent time with some fine folks from this Site, too.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I got banned over on AR back in 2012 when I gave my unexpurgated comments on Obama's qualifications as President. Didn't take two minute and I was long gone, never to be allowed back. Dunno which S.OB. banned me but I'd love to meet him and introduce him to my good buddy Slugger from Louieville. Guess they didn't like hearing the truth. The sad part was others were saying a lot worse stuff and they're still there.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I got banned over on AR back in 2012 when I gave my unexpurgated comments on Obama's qualifications as President. Didn't take two minute and I was long gone, never to be allowed back. Dunno which S.OB. banned me but I'd love to meet him and introduce him to my good buddy Slugger from Louieville. Guess they didn't like hearing the truth. The sad part was others were saying a lot worse stuff and they're still there.
Paul B.

Had to be more than that, PJ.

Lots of Obama bashers there and still are last time I looked which has been a while.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've always liked that site. Good people over there and Saeed is a good guy too.

He's a fuggin sand n g r with a USA hating Jew partner. This was NO spoof. They despise us and cloaked the hatred in a "spoof".

Update: I just told them to get F...kd and please ban me. They no longer have anything I need over there.

Anyone here still supporting them is a fool. IMO. They hate you and your nation.

Last edited by luv2safari; 04/01/20.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
And they don't tolerate the insults, cussing, and sexual insults

You’re kidding, right? Have you seen what the resident psycho (aka Court Jester because he amuses the prince) posts?

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
A few big bucks guys that get away with anything. Was a member 15 years ago as I was planning my first African trip. Never got involved other than that. But what Is being said on here is correct. I took what I wanted and split.

MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Fuuuk Saeed, and his belief that monarchies are much better than a democratic republic.
Of course he would, since he's a royal family member in Dubai.

Oil prices keep dropping he might not be royalty much longer.

The Saudi’s cost of production (extraction) is <$3/barrel.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by luv2safari

He's a fuggin sand n g r with a USA hating Jew partner. This was NO spoof. They despise us and cloaked the hatred in a "spoof".

Update: I just told them to get F...kd and please ban me. They no longer have anything I need over there.

Anyone here still supporting them is a fool. IMO. They hate you and your nation.

Safari it’s hard to support something that takes no money or advertisements. It’s all on Saeed’s nickel. They derive no revenue from hits to the website.

Read what interests you and leave the rest.

I’m not a member.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
It’s their annual April fools joke, and Saeed even admitted him and Don made it all up.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com...691/m/4261064852?r=2501074852#2501074852

Nope....they both hate Trump and the joke is on anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with both of them.

Both can GFT

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by 79S
It’s their annual April fools joke, and Saeed even admitted him and Don made it all up.

http://forums.accuratereloading.com...691/m/4261064852?r=2501074852#2501074852

Nope....they both hate Trump and the joke is on anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with both of them.

Both can GFT

Yep

There was no humor intended, except among the soap-factory candidates that run the place and the USA haters there, both foreign and within our nation.

I couldn't get banned, so I'll just erase everything I can there and keep illuminating the Campfire, humbly.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Saeed never passes up a chance to insult American policies or our leaders. He can go to hell for all I care. He makes no bones about hating the USA yet I still see Americans sucking up to him on a constant basis. I got into a lot of arguments with him on the Political forum and found it best to just leave before being banned as you can still learn from others over there.
I will not trade my dignity and say anything good about him.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
AccurateReloading.com has tried to spoof the Executive Office of the President

I had not been on that site in weeks and now this. Don't hate on the messenger, I am just sharing as I know that some of you are avid posters on that hunting forum site too, but if you go directly to the hunting pages, you don't see the message on the homepage.

Some are calling to boycott AR.

APRIL FOOL

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

378 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,606 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,714
Posts18,457,014
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.