Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Her crawfishing reminds me of Donald Sutherland in "Hogan's Heroes"- - - - -"This tank runs faster in reverse- - - - -we want to get out of trouble quicker than we got into it!" Must have been designed by a dummycrap politician!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84
She’s in way over her head. She’s made promises she absolutely will not be able to keep unless she drives us deep into the tax hole. I despise her more than i did granholm.

This..............she really has no background that would even remotely qualify her for the job.

Huge problem for Mi for the next 6 years having to deal with her.

Besides all that, she an over the top control freak.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Terryk
Dem handbook lists "mis-spoke" as the primary excuse for lying. Miscommunication coupled with being nimble when caught in a lie is acceptable though.
Next step is to blame President Trump for not having the delivery of drugs yesterday. That should tie up the logic nicely.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
she's a TDS hater like no other

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its a pettiness.

I am MAGA.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Its a pettiness.

i consider her behavior much worse than being petty

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Unfortunately, the weak minded in Michigan voted her and her agenda in. She is nothing but a reactionist and copycat. And.. the roads are still not fixed!!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Whelenman
She’s a lying bitch!

And she’s not fixing the damn roads!! Like she promised!!!!!!

Fire that b.itch!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just wondering when this moron we have for a governor in Nevada will do the same. Most likely never, too pig headed!

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Her crawfishing reminds me of Donald Sutherland in "Hogan's Kelly's Heroes"- - - - -"This tank runs faster in reverse- - - - -we want to get out of trouble quicker than we got into it!" Must have been designed by a dummycrap politician!
Jerry

Fixed it for you. smile

Great movie by the way.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
[quote=steve4102]
, told The Detroit News that he asked the governor to issue the original letter to prevent people from hoarding the drugs and thus depriving non-coronavirus patients of their medicine.

"We needed something to prevent cloroquine from becoming the next toilet paper,"

Can someone splain to me how a Prescription Drug, a drug that can only be dispensed by a licences physician, can be horded like toilet paper?

That's what I was thinking.

A doc on the west side of the state wrote his immediate family member an rx for 510 tabs of HCQ. There were other instances as well. That's why the Rep Sen asked her to do something. Of course, she could fook up a wet dream...vast over-reach whilst getting her not-so-thinly-veiled shots in at the POTUS. Typical.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Doc on the west side needs to be investigated, convicted, and incarcerated if that's the case, not deny someone who needs it medical attention.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gritsnfishin1
Sounds like backpedaling.

Lol, Also sounds like Trump won again.

KAGA

Yep. Laughing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow. Didn't take long for her mail order MD degree to come thru?

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
, told The Detroit News that he asked the governor to issue the original letter to prevent people from hoarding the drugs and thus depriving non-coronavirus patients of their medicine.

"We needed something to prevent cloroquine from becoming the next toilet paper,"

Can someone splain to me how a Prescription Drug, a drug that can only be dispensed by a licences physician, can be horded like toilet paper?

removed the language threatening doctors from the letter and is now asking the federal government to send shipments of the drugs,

Also, If MI needs the Federal Government to send shipments of this drug, why not just use the existing supply that she go gallantly protected from the hoarders.

Lieberals are funny, as soon as you drill down on their lies a little. Their stern jawbone turns to Bugs Bunny talk. wink

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Whitmer has us in third place nationally. That’s right, Michigan now ranks third in the country with 9,334 COVID-19 cases. We’re up 1,719 since yesterday. It’s about to get real. While most of this is on the East Side, but if behaviors don’t change, it’s gonna be a mess everywhere.

I’ve been self-isolating for two weeks rarely leaving the farm. Yesterday, I had to run to Home Depot for a part. I didn’t want to go, but it was what it was. The Walker Home Depot was a shīt show at 3:45-4:00. A couple employees were the worst part, they wanted to get well inside my little imaginary bubble. I practiced distancing and wore nitrile gloves. The gloves were wiped with isopropyl when I got back to the truck. As was my credit card (that’s all I took in-no wallet), the parts purchased, truck door handles and anything else, I touched with the gloves. I also sprayed the bottom of my boots with isopropyl. I habitually keep isopropyl in a ZEP spray bottle in the truck and have for years. It cuts grease and diesel fuel, while being safe and portable.

At Home Depot, they were funneling everyone in and out one entrance, which made no sense. This became a point of congestion. They were, much busier than I would have anticipated. In general the patrons and most of the staff didn’t seem to have much concern. I saw one older Hispanic woman wearing a surgical mask. She was the only mask wearer. I got several strange looks for the gloves. My physician wife wanted me to wear a mask. I didn’t, thinking it would just complicate things.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Next time King go full hazmat suite ... freaks people out and they will give you a wide berth..... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wear BDU's and walk down the street - putting a random X on driveways with chalk....

Me

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The virus is replacing the numbers killed in Detroit by murders. It's racist. The career criminals can't get out and rape, pillage, and plunder under this whitey imposed lockdown
Except the 4 knuckle draggers that stole a Kia to do robberies. 2 bailed and 2 went on a 100 mph run till a damn tree in a median stopped them. Sadly, they survived.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
112 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 300_savage, 16 invisible), 1,378 guests, and 684 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,856
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.