Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
"Need cash just don't cough on me! "

Pretty soon...................

"don't Corona me bro"

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Agreed.

The U.S. hit another one of several grim and sad milestones today: Health officials announced the 3,000th coronavirus-related death in the country, with about 900 from New York City alone, according to data from Johns Hopkins University....

We need to do our part in flattening the curve and by following all CDC, WHO and State and Local Health Officer guidelines.

For those of you who thought that there would be fewer than 10,000 Covid-19 deaths in the U.S. for all of 2020...

Another grim milestone today: 63,733 Americans have died from it as of today, April 30. We still have another 10 months to go to make it one full year. At this rate, there will be 100,000+ deaths due to Covid-19. Still no antiviral medicine that's proven effective, still no vaccine, still lots of Americans in denial.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This country had over 1000 COVID deaths today and it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Bear in mind we have been engaging in various mitigating measures for over a month now. Just like the flu right?

Paul,

The Covid "death" numbers are being GREATLY inflated.
THAT has been proven by HONEST healthcare professionals.

Bill Gates wants it that way so he and Fauci can pimp his unsafe vaccine to 320 million + brainwashed U.S .Sheeple during the next 18 months.

Sad to see you have become one..

Last edited by jk16; 04/30/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
63,733 Americans have died from it as of today, April 30

Average deaths in the US is about 54,000 a week, how much higher than average are we since February 1st?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Agreed.

The U.S. hit another one of several grim and sad milestones today: Health officials announced the 3,000th coronavirus-related death in the country, with about 900 from New York City alone, according to data from Johns Hopkins University....

We need to do our part in flattening the curve and by following all CDC, WHO and State and Local Health Officer guidelines.

For those of you who thought that there would be fewer than 10,000 Covid-19 deaths in the U.S. for all of 2020...

Another grim milestone today: 63,733 Americans have died from it as of today, April 30. We still have another 10 months to go to make it one full year. At this rate, there will be 100,000+ deaths due to Covid-19. Still no antiviral medicine that's proven effective, still no vaccine, still lots of Americans in denial.

And I believe that Fauci's figure was based on pre-social distancing being introduced, and was in fact a warning to introduce and proceed with social distancing. Ultimately we'll never know because I think quarantine will be lifted and there will be new outbreaks here and there over time.

Last edited by mauserand9mm; 04/30/20.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Agreed.

More hysteria from the left.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
63,733 Americans have died from it as of today, April 30

Average deaths in the US is about 54,000 a week, how much higher than average are we since February 1st?

THAT is the big question.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I watched two Doctors from California, of all places, on a newscast recently. They both said they were being pressured to list Covid-19 as the cause of death for patients, even when the patient never tested positive for the virus. The #'s are intentionally being inflated, but unfortunately, we'll never know by how many.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by lightning
I watched two Doctors from California, of all places, on a newscast recently. They both said they were being pressured to list Covid-19 as the cause of death for patients, even when the patient never tested positive for the virus. The #'s are intentionally being inflated, but unfortunately, we'll never know by how many.

Numbers are being inflated because the bottom fell out of the Covid infection rate in mid to late April. CDC weekly data showed that the number of "ILI" activities (Influenza Like Illness) went from "Very High" to "Minimal" between 28 March and 18 April for all but 4 states (NY, ID, LA, WI). CDC has since removed that interactive graphic from the their website because it does not support the agenda. Looking at the new infection numbers from KY Dept of Public Health on the official KY.gov website, from 20 April to present, numbers about went thru the bottom of the chart.

As in a normal flu year, the "seasonality" portion of the Covid infection rate is kicking in, dropping due to warm weather and sunshine. The only way the Leftists can continue with "control" is to jack up the numbers to make the situation look worse than it actually is.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t think any of the MFer’s know!

Anytime you get politicians involved, you're not going to get the truth, even if they did know.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by doubletap
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t think any of the MFer’s know!

Anytime you get politicians involved, you're not going to get the truth, even if they did know.

BINGO!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
If rating government agencies for worthlessness the CDC has to be close the top.Beside posting info two weeks after someone else has what do they do?They sat on their asses on this where were they in December or January?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
You would think as the number of deaths rise you'd personally know someone who has died from the China virus. I still don't know anyone who has died from the China virus. I think it's a good idea to take some precautions against the flu and pneumonia every year, maybe that's why there's a flu shot available? Those folks in the at risk groups need to be extremely careful just like every flu season. At least the Norovirus has taken a back seat to the China virus.

Life is good live it while you can.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by lightning

Numbers are being inflated because the bottom fell out of the Covid infection rate in mid to late April. CDC weekly data showed that the number of "ILI" activities (Influenza Like Illness) went from "Very High" to "Minimal" between 28 March and 18 April for all but 4 states (NY, ID, LA, WI). CDC has since removed that interactive graphic from the their website because it does not support the agenda. Looking at the new infection numbers from KY Dept of Public Health on the official KY.gov website, from 20 April to present, numbers about went thru the bottom of the chart.

As in a normal flu year, the "seasonality" portion of the Covid infection rate is kicking in, dropping due to warm weather and sunshine. The only way the Leftists can continue with "control" is to jack up the numbers to make the situation look worse than it actually is.

This is spot on. The problem with leftist bullschit is that they can do whatever they want to manipulate findings to best fit their agendas and nobody is there to call them on it. The media is supposed to be the watchdog for this type of crap. Unfortunately that dog only barks what the perp is a conservative...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The numbers are falsely elevated. These large medical systems are getting federal dollars for covid patients and since their census is so low, everyone is listed as covid. Likewise deaths not attributable to covid, get listed as covid deaths. I have talked to several MD's who have related this information as listed. I know of several patients with terminal diseases (metastatic cancer, end-stage CHF, stroke) who died and were listed as covid deaths.

There is no good epidemiology on this now. Its all politicized for telling a story.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Fauci has been recently saying that there will be a second wave, as bad or worse than the first. This may well be correct and is a direct result of the policies he's been promoting and which have been followed by almost the entire country. The lockdowns guarantee a prolonged C 19 crisis.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The numbers are falsely elevated. These large medical systems are getting federal dollars for covid patients and since their census is so low, everyone is listed as covid. Likewise deaths not attributable to covid, get listed as covid deaths. I have talked to several MD's who have related this information as listed. I know of several patients with terminal diseases (metastatic cancer, end-stage CHF, stroke) who died and were listed as covid deaths.

There is no good epidemiology on this now. Its all politicized for telling a story.

Grampy Albert age 86 died peacefully in his sleep in his home.
Congestive heart failure issue,s for 18 yrs.

C19 got him per the medicaid doc.
No proof, except for the pencil whipped COD on the death certificate......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This whole situation has just proven yet again how divided the country is as a whole. Right now you're either a Corona Doomer or an Alex Jones Boomer. Regardless of the situation, the same outcome will ensue. I like to think of myself as someone who can see both sides equally, and make my own educated opinion. With that being said.......God Bless DJT, MAGA!!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Faucis corona models: Garbage in=Garbage out.

Last edited by Old Ornery; 05/01/20.
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

712 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 71 invisible), 3,037 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,583
Posts18,454,227
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.