Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi just got some bad news from Mitch McConnell. Any talk about another stimulus isn’t going to happen. She may draft a bill, but it’ll meet a swift death in the Republican-controlled Senate. Mitch is the legislative grim reaper for most of what the Democratic House sends his way.

“Let’s see how things are going and respond accordingly,” he added. “I’m not going to allow this to be an opportunity for the Democrats to achieve unrelated policy items that they would not otherwise be able to pass.”

Democrats are using the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak to get items on their goodie bag list passed. That won’t happen with Mitch around.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
What a bunch of opportunitists

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Mitch is standing up to the Biotch.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remember her suggesting we all go to Chinatown?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 16bore
Remember her suggesting we all go to Chinatown?

She should lead by example!

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi just got some bad news from Mitch McConnell. Any talk about another stimulus isn’t going to happen. She may draft a bill, but it’ll meet a swift death in the Republican-controlled Senate. Mitch is the legislative grim reaper for most of what the Democratic House sends his way.

“Let’s see how things are going and respond accordingly,” he added. “I’m not going to allow this to be an opportunity for the Democrats to achieve unrelated policy items that they would not otherwise be able to pass.”

Democrats are using the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak to get items on their goodie bag list passed. That won’t happen with Mitch around.

Um, seems to me they already GOT a bunch of pork inserted in this original bill... I.e., Mitch is trying to shut the gate AFTER the horse got out..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A little damage control for selling our kids, and grand kids out for some pork.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Mitch is standing up to the Biotch.

GOOD !!

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Except that Mitch already allowed a bunch of pork to get passed - unanimously. Both sides do it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The power of the purse resides in the House.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010

Again, he means.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Except that Mitch already allowed a bunch of pork to get passed - unanimously. Both sides do it.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The horse has already left the barn; we'll see if he can save the barn when push comes to shove on the next bill they try to put through.

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Tyrone
The power of the purse resides in the House.

Resides with veto when it comes down to the nut cuttin.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Resides with veto when it comes down to the nut cuttin.

Don't upset the children.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Redneck

Um, seems to me they already GOT a bunch of pork inserted in this original bill... I.e., Mitch is trying to shut the gate AFTER the horse got out..

It's chicken feed compared to the help its giving folks. If Trump denied the needed financial help the folks would be pissed at him. Now, they have seen how much Piglousy and the dims care about them. They see the dims wouldnt feed them without getting to line the pockets of their friends.

You, like them, are hung up on the principle of it. The folks know who gave in for them.

Art of the Deal.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/02/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
What's $750 million out of $2.2 trillion. Sheesh. We piss off a $ billion ever two days on debt service.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yes and no.
He's trying to keep the second horse in the barn.

I cringed at the first stimulus, but looking back it's better than all out anarchy with the helpless sheep out there with no money. Trump should propose how we'll pay this back, maybe a slight tax increase in 2021. Perv Joe has been forthright about a tax increase plan in the works, so Trump isn't shocking the masses by proposing something similar to pay back all of this stimulus lunacy. Doubt that will happen, Fire up the printing press.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by broomd

Yes and no.
He's trying to keep the second horse in the barn.
Agreed - and that's one BIG Clydesdale...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They just got a taste of what they're trying to achieve. The first plan just emboldened the bloodsuckers and communists. (my apologies to ticks and leeches)

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (2500HD, 204guy, 160user, 12344mag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,635
Posts18,455,246
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.