Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Brown bag and thermarest pad.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I felt ok last week in Montgomery Ala, getting grub via window.

I still took germicidal wipes and cleaned my drinks off.

cleaned my ketchup packets off too. 👍

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by hanco
I’m in a van a lot also. I bring my food now. I ain’t getting nothing out a window for a while.

Yeah, the cashier at the window wears gloves for her protection, grabbing cash and credit cards and then handing you your contaminated food bag.

Get you some of that in your van.

Do folks ever wonder if the illegal alien that fixed their food washed their hands and wore a mask?

I do feel the pain of small restaurant owners, but my wife and I have discussed this very thing, she say yes to take out, but I vetoed the idea..NOT doing it! Suprised this has not gotten got attention.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

If you hit that, a flu virus would be the least of your worries..... but it would be worth it...

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Blindshooter: Not a drive thru - but I have used them often when going on road trips.
I stop at "Cost-Co" and buy a whole roasted Chicken!
Then with my Leatherman tool (which is always on my belt) I slice off the amount I want to eat and get out my miniature Sea Salt salt shaker and dust it a bit and chomp away. Their broasted whole Chicken is very tasty and very fresh! The Cost-Co folks all only allow the whole Chickens to sit (once done cooking!) for two hours then they remove the Chickens to the back room and workers there de-bone and clean the skin off the Chicken and sell it as bagged fresh chiken meat.
WAY cheaper and IMO it is WAY better than the glop at drive thru's.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: On the way out of the Cost-Co be sure and stop at their snack bar and get a double handful of napkins.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sometimes have to do about 20-25 miles on an interstate around mid-day, but not often. When that happens there's a McDonalds close by and I hit the drive through and get the meal with the 2 small cheeseburgs, fries, and a drink. Those small cheeseburgs are easy to eat one handed on the highway. the fries holder goes in one of my two drink holders along with the drink in the other. Then I can cover ground and have lunch at the same time. AKA multi-tasking.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Call an order in to a small local cafe.

Hello Joe's Cafe...

Yeah hi, you guys doing take out orders?

Yes sir we are.

What are your specials today?

Special number one is hot beef, Number 2 is grits and some weird [bleep] that southern people eat, Number 3 is reuben sandwich with criss cut seasoned fries...

Oh [bleep], give me that number 3, Can I pick it up at 11:45?

Yes sir, that will work.

That works here.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=krp]I hate drive thru because my hearing is so bad and trying to understand a screechy fast talking millennial or mexican is almost impossible.

Same here

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Sometimes have to do about 20-25 miles on an interstate around mid-day, but not often. When that happens there's a McDonalds close by and I hit the drive through and get the meal with the 2 small cheeseburgs, fries, and a drink. Those small cheeseburgs are easy to eat one handed on the highway. the fries holder goes in one of my two drink holders along with the drink in the other. Then I can cover ground and have lunch at the same time. AKA multi-tasking.

I get that often, the spare cheeseburger goes home to my labradors. I only eat half the fries, they get those too.

They think I’m pretty damn awesome.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The whole roasted chicken is good. Grab a bag salad, some tortillas, and a lime. Then there is the old fishing and hunting standby, horse cock and animal glue (salami and cheese).
Drive through, I like Carl’s Jr./Hardy’s. Get a super cheese, no special sauce, lettuce wrapped.

Sean
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I did the varmint guy chicken deal in Idaho falls down there at the Walmart. I plucked it all with my me bare hands. Made rotisserie chiggum salad and carried it over into the yellowstone

And amazingly nobody got the squirts

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Costco or Walmart are the last places I'd frequent with all the various folks in there.

Kent

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

298 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 257 mag, 1eyedmule, 338rcm, 31 invisible), 1,527 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,062
Posts18,463,338
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.