Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by ribka
Good season this year. Better Call Saul has been great too

Yes

BCS is getting better with each year

Been watching Better Call Saul from the beginning. Great show.

Mike is the star, if you ask me. He epitomizes glum. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Just realized season 3 was on. Watched E1 last night. Yippe.

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
Finished watching it two days ago. Lots of plots in the third season. Liked it. Edk

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stayed up til 2am and made it to episode 9. I'll catch the last one today sometime.
Starting to feel a little sorry for Wendy.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bamagun01
I started watching last week. Season 1. I like the show but could do without all of the foul language and sex. Seems like every series that has a decent story has to add that. It’s just not necessary.

There was also gun violence. Shocking I say. Simply shocking.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Good show but the wife annoys the hell out of me. Keep hoping Darlene will do her in

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
I started watching last week. Season 1. I like the show but could do without all of the foul language and sex. Seems like every series that has a decent story has to add that. It’s just not necessary.

Yeah, the language and sex really fouls up the storyline.....money laundering, cartel violence, running smack.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Beansnbacon33: I really enjoyed the first two seasons of "Ozarks" and was greatly looking forward to season #3.
I was very, no, I was very,very disappointed! It was a 10 or 11 episode season of hour long episodes of mostly family fighting - often non-stop!
I forced myself to watch it as the VarmintWife was tolerating it a little better than I - in other words I am glad its over and not looking forward to season #4 much at all.
I hope YOU enjoy it as there are indeed some surprises but the non-stop doom and gloom and bickering and emotional outbursts, well I worked in a large city ghetto for quite a number of years and I have had more than enough of those type people/situations. Just not entertaining to me like the first two seasons were.
I much more enjoyed "I Saw A Tiger"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland

Yeah, the language and sex really fouls up the storyline.....money laundering, cartel violence, running smack.

What's sad is I don't remember the sex. I must be getting old.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just finished the last episode of the third season. Hell of a ride and a finish with a great lead in for the next season.

This show has consistently great writing, acting and particularly directing. Little scenes stand out - Ben and Wyatt at the dinner table for one, and the way Ben slowly grows more out of control with his bi-polar disorder is superbly paced and acted. The plot points are well done, no side stories are left hanging and it never feels feel like they don't know where they're going with the story.

Hope they can continue this level of quality for another 2-3 seasons maybe and wrap it up cleanly, and definitely not let it drag it out until it runs out of energy.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kellywk
Good show but the wife annoys the hell out of me. Keep hoping Darlene will do her in

I want her to die so fugking bad.

LOL.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s a toss up between her and Darlene.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
It’s a toss up between her and Darlene.

I love Darlene.

And the sicario that the cartel always has floating around. Those are my two favorite characters.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Just finished the last episode of the third season. Hell of a ride and a finish with a great lead in for the next season.

This show has consistently great writing, acting and particularly directing. Little scenes stand out - Ben and Wyatt at the dinner table for one, and the way Ben slowly grows more out of control with his bi-polar disorder is superbly paced and acted. The plot points are well done, no side stories are left hanging and it never feels feel like they don't know where they're going with the story.

Hope they can continue this level of quality for another 2-3 seasons maybe and wrap it up cleanly, and definitely not let it drag it out until it runs out of energy.

Finished the last episode of season 3 night before last. Didn't leave me liking Marty and Wendy a whole lot. Felt like they both needed a good punch in the throat. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Finished the last episode of season 3 night before last. Didn't leave me liking Marty and Wendy a whole lot. Felt like they both needed a good punch in the throat. smile

Ditto

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The Ruth Langmore actress is by far my favorite character on the show. she is awesome, troubled, complex white trash, with some smarts. I predict she ends up taking over the whole operation over when Marty is retired and or killed off. We are watching one episode per week to stretch it out. Love it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SPOILER ALERT

Darlene's shooting Jr's dick off ruined it for me. His dad is referred repeatedly to as "a mob boss" in Kansas City. Kansas City is a major organized crime hub and somebody who is a boss isn't going to tolerate some crazed hillbilly woman shooting his kid's dick off for any amount of money. The only thing that would've possibly stopped him was protection and Darlene was under nobody's protection. She might've gotten it done if she'd just faded into the woods and never been heard from again, but coming back and confronting the guy? She made him look like a major league failure right in front of his men.

Marty's main problem is keeping Wendy under control. He just can't do it. I get that he's supposed to be this mild-mannered accountant f uc khead, but he's a smart sumbeach. He needed to either control her or get rid of her for his kid's sake. Now it's too late since she's too invested with the Cartel jefe'.

I loved it when they blew away the bull dyke. Almost as satisfying as killing off the FBI f ag.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Why would anybody want to spend 40 bucks for just one sit down movie experience when you can have stuff like Bosch, Ozark, Breaking Bad , Call Saul, in your living room? The writers of these productions outshine anything coming out of old Hollywood anyway, with their endlessly boring computer generated "action" scenes.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Why would anybody want to spend 40 bucks for just one sit down movie experience when you can have stuff like Bosch, Ozark, Breaking Bad , Call Saul, in your living room? The writers of these productions outshine anything coming out of old Hollywood anyway, with their endlessly boring computer generated "action" scenes.

When is the last time you went to a movie?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Batemen writes and directs and acts in Ozarks, Both he and the young blonde chic got emmys last year for that series. Very good tv for us, Peaky blinders,Game of Thrones and the Jack Ryan series have been very good to watch. well worth the price of admission.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

664 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 1minute, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,982 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,697
Posts18,456,685
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.