Hop To
Page 5 of 59 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 58 59
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Originally Posted by ammoman16
He just messaged me and told me I can either pay him or he's suing me. Pretty sure he didn't care for my response. What a tool.

Please tell me you told to go commit unspeakable acts with various and sundry barnyards animals.

It was something to effect of he had to wait til I was done to have a turn at his mother.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
He just messaged me and told me I can either pay him or he's suing me. Pretty sure he didn't care for my response. What a tool.

Please tell me you told to go commit unspeakable acts with various and sundry barnyards animals.

It was something to effect of he had to wait til I was done to have a turn at his mother.

I like it. grin

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VernAK
I'm receiving more emails threatening lawsuits because of this thread and the comments.

I hope he is reading this thread. He can read me calling him a thieving cundt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey punk, look at this https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/p...dammo-llc-0915-90049984/customer-reviews Are you going to sue them for their BBB reports?

You better be damn glad you didn't rip me off. I'd have driven over there and slapped your bitchazz unconscious.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Hey punk, look at this https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/p...dammo-llc-0915-90049984/customer-reviews Are you going to sue them for their BBB reports?

You better be damn glad you didn't rip me off. I'd have driven over there and slapped your bitchazz unconscious.

He could use a good kick in the teeth.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are several court actions available on Google and if you read down into those, it gets quite interesting.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You guys are being mean. Google his name. Non stop hilarity.

Looks like Texas A&M threw him out for stealing a test and plagiarism, but he had ADHD so he sued. Then transferred to LSU. They were mean to him to so he sued them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cheesy
You guys are being mean. Google his name. Non stop hilarity.

Looks like Texas A&M threw him out for stealing a test and plagiarism, but he had ADHD so he sued. Then transferred to LSU. They were mean to him to so he sued them.

Sounds like the dude could use a stretch in a room with rubber wallpaper.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Sounds like he's gonna vacuum kittens and go to Paris.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In one of those court proceedings there was a charge of internet harassment that I didn't bother to try sorting out.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If only that scumbag would put even half the effort into being an honest businessman, and stand up guy, as he does ripping people off, suing everyone that figures out he's a scumbag, and trying to rip everyone off...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'll bump this to let everyone know I got a Facebook message telling me to pay up or he'll sue me for online defamation.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/defamation

1) a false statement purporting to be fact; 2) publication or communication of that statement to a third person; 3) fault amounting to at least negligence; and 4) damages, or some harm caused to the person or entity who is the subject of the statement.

When we put his case to the first legal test, it falls flat. What did I assert as fact that isn't true? Bless his/her heart.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks Paul!

Keep this guy's activities on the internet so others can learn what a character they're dealing with.

I'm still awaiting my lawsuit also.

How far are you from this guy?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I just sent him a message saying he is going to rip the wrong person off one day.

I don't know how schidtstains like this make it through life without getting taken to the woodshed.

If you have a throw away email address, let them know what you think.

https://opticsandammo.com/contact-us-2/

I hope you can bring this POS down. I'd love for him to get his ass kicked badly then go to jail and get it pounded.

That right there is funny. The burner I used was fartrellcluggens.

I hope he is reading this thread. He can read me calling him a thieving cundt.

There you have it. All of my comments packaged nicely in one location. Now let's examine those against the circumstances and the the elements of the law.

First we must understand that the comments were made base upon statements members here and on the BBB site saying they had been ripped off. Second, we have to establish that my comments were made about him/her or the company. The above are the comments in whole. None of them even mention the company or him/her. Then we have to establish that the statement was false and purporting to be fact. Offering an opinion based upon information that is assumed to be true, even if it hasn't been determined one way or another, will never rise to the level of defamation. They were offered as opinions not fact. And that's just examining them against the first element of the law. There's much more trouble as you examine them against the other elements.

So here's the deal. If he can prove that he hasn't ripped off or engaged in shady business practices with the legions of people complaining online and with the BBB, I'll change my opinion. Hell, I'll even apologize.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
In this day and age, there is no reason for an asshat like this to remain in business. He'll get his comeuppance, hunters/shooters are the type that are passionate about certain things, family and money being the two biggest. He'll rip off the wrong person and that guy might not have the family to reason with him to let it go and he'll pay the guy a visit. I just hope video is rolling because he's the type to piss his pants when confronted with real anger in person. Sad fact is, that is what it will take to stop this asshat.

I just want to see him wadded up like Beetle Bailey once or twice

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Darryle
In this day and age, there is no reason for an asshat like this to remain in business. He'll get his comeuppance, hunters/shooters are the type that are passionate about certain things, family and money being the two biggest. He'll rip off the wrong person and that guy might not have the family to reason with him to let it go and he'll pay the guy a visit. I just hope video is rolling because he's the type to piss his pants when confronted with real anger in person. Sad fact is, that is what it will take to stop this asshat.

I just want to see him wadded up like Beetle Bailey once or twice

You better watch your mouth pal. Next thing you know you'll be getting a scary message threatening to sue you as well.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

You better watch your mouth pal. Next thing you know you'll be getting a scary message threatening to sue you as well.

He's already tried that, I told him I was just a few hours north of him if he wanted to sit down and discuss it, crickets.

20-25yrs ago, I would have paid him a visit without a second thought, just don't have the energy to deal with his type. The same reason a few members here are on ignore, makes life so much more enjoyable.

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Good to see this still going. My next step is to contact his local Sheriff Department.....

Can someone confirm for me please, the closest Sheriff Department to his address would be 7614 Fallbrook Drive Houston, is that correct?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 7mmMagnum
Good to see this still going. My next step is to contact his local Sheriff Department.....

Can someone confirm for me please, the closest Sheriff Department to his address would be 7614 Fallbrook Drive Houston, is that correct?

Harris County Sheriff's Dept, wouldn't worry about breaking it down to divisions.

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
He wants my credit card details to do a refund. I'd be stupid to give them to him wouldn't I?

Page 5 of 59 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

384 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 260madman, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 39 invisible), 1,802 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,379
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.