Better to be pissed off than pissed on?

I am MAGA.
BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Sounds like a prediction of what would happen to Iran's Bass Boat Navy if they decided to stir up some crap on the other side of the world!
Jerry

The Iranian Bass Boat Navy and Iran's leaders were calling the shots when chicken s*it O'bummer & Feel-em-up Biden and point man Horse face Kerry were running the country. Trump won't sit on his hands or "Lead form behind" like Barry did.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I love happy endings. Stupid is as stupid does.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BluMtn
Back in the late 70's my cousin bought a 76 chevy siverado pickup and wanted a good bumper for towing farm machinery. So I built him a farm bumper to be proud of. Fast forward about 3 months and he is in the city one day waiting for the stop light to turn green and feels a push that moved his pickup about 2 ft forward. Jumps out of his pickup to see what happened and there is a car sitting behind him with the hood, grill, and radiator all laying in the street in a mangled mess. He looks at the back of his pickup and the hitch is wet from going through the radiator and the paint is scratched on the bottom side of the bumper and that is the extent of the damage for him. Mess with the bull and you will end up on the short end. Still trying to figure out why they were messing with a cruse ship though. Somebody was bored and wanted to play, unfortunately they lost.

Fine story there!

Retired cat herder.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Dutch
Lol, if your navy can’t best a cruise ship, you might be a third world s#it hole.......

Like when somebody's playing who's bladder, and banging their head against the wall.

But, the wall ain't drywall.. It's concrete block.

I guess the loser would be really pissed off.

I saw what you did there! 🤣🤣🤣

Cell phones. smile smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by efw
Lol, if your navy can’t best a cruise ship, you might be a third world s#it hole.......

That made me literally LOL thanks!

Same! TFF

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Once upon a time, there wouldn't have been much left of Venezuela if they'd provoked Germany like that.

There's not much left of Venezuela as it is.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dess
Did John Kerry get another Purple Heart in recognition?

Hey, that's a djs, la Roye, Sickermore, Nut SAC, Gayghost certified chickenschiett 16 y/o back shooting war hero, bro.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Not only did the Venezulean navy destroyer pick a fight with and get sent to the bottom by a German cruise ship, it was a cruise ship operating with one engine! Good grief! Way to go, Venezulea.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lennie: Is this an April Fool's joke?
I know I laughed when I read it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Once upon a time, there wouldn't have been much left of Venezuela if they'd provoked Germany like that.

True, but can you imagine what it would have been like had Hitler unleashed the SS on it.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Venezuela has had a toilet paper shortage for quite a while. Maybe they were policing for profit.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I wouldn't believe either side on this as of yet. The cruise line from what I understand is or has been in financial trouble and has recently been in impound in Argentina, with booked cruises having been canceled.

Phil.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Classic case of alligator mouth hummingbird ass...

L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Greyghost
I wouldn't believe either side on this as of yet. The cruise line from what I understand is or has been in financial trouble and has recently been in impound in Argentina, with booked cruises having been canceled.

Phil.

Here is the BBC report on this event
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-52151951

A Venezuelan navy coastal patrol boat sank in the Caribbean after allegedly ramming a cruise ship that it had ordered to change direction.

The owners of the Portuguese-flagged RCGS Resolute said the naval vessel Naiguata also fired shots in an "act of aggression in international waters”.

The collision left the cruise ship, which has a reinforced hull for sailing in icy waters, with only minor damage.

Venezuela accused the Resolute of an act of "aggression and piracy".

It also said it "did not rule out" that the cruise ship "was transporting mercenaries to attack military bases in Venezuela".

President Nicolás Maduro has previously accused the United States and other countries of plotting to overthrow him.

The incident took place near La Tortuga Island, a Venezuelan federal dependency, on 30 March.

Columbia Cruise Services, which operates the Resolute, said the cruise ship had been carrying out routine engine maintenance in international waters more than 13 nautical miles (24km) from La Tortuga.

A statement from the Hamburg-based company said that shortly after midnight, the Naiguata radioed the Resolute, questioning its intentions, and ordered the captain to follow it to a port on Isla Margarita, to the east.

"While the master was in contact with the head office, gunshots were fired and, shortly thereafter, the navy vessel approached the starboard side at speed... and purposely collided with the RCGS Resolute," it added.

"The navy vessel continued to ram the starboard bow in an apparent attempt to turn the ship’s head towards Venezuelan territorial waters."

Although the Resolute - a purpose-built polar expedition vessel - suffered minor damage, the patrol boat began taking on water after hitting its bulbous bow, according to the statement.

Columbia Cruise Services said the Resolute remained in the area for more than an hour and contacted rescue co-ordinators on the Dutch Caribbean island of Curaçao. All attempts to contact the Naiguata went unanswered and the Resolute eventually sailed to Willemstad on Curaçao, it added.

A statement by the Venezuelan military (in Spanish) accused the Resolute of "cowardly and criminal" behaviour, "since it did not attend to the rescue of the crew".

It said all the crew of the Naiguata had been rescued, but did not give details.

Defence Minister Vladimir Padrino López accused the Resolute of ramming the vessel, "which caused its sinking".

President Maduro said an investigation had been launched and he expected "maximum collaboration" from authorities in Curaçao.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There’s your sign ! Lol too funny Dutch

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The BVL Naiguata cost about $25 million when it was put into service 9 years ago. Betting her Captain never makes Admiral.

Wonder if the Captain of the cruise ship will order a silhouette of a ship sinking painted on her superstructure to claim the kill?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by UPhiker

True, but can you imagine what it would have been like had Hitler unleashed the SS on it.

They'd never make it. Germany was a land power but had a big problem projecting staying power over water. That's why they never invaded the UK over the English Channel.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
639 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 74 invisible), 2,765 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,130
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.