-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hitting the corona with your Glock takes mad skills....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar

I think I saw him post a pic of reloading with some silver bullets..........not real silver, just that stuff from the Coors light cans. The Corona attracts them due to the similarity in the taste of the weak beers.

Besides, The Corona virus in Potlandia is a wussie strain. Usually high on "H" and VooDoo Donuts. Not hard to defeat.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
When will it happen or will it that people decide to start the economy even though we are told not to? I just heard that the Mercy ship docked in San Diego is practically doing nothing. So are we supposed to think the virus just hasn't made it there yet? The entire state is shut down.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Also, if you had the flu shot you are at a 36% higher risk of corona.

So if you are over 70, have diabetes, high BMI, and flu shot, you might wanna make sure your affairs are in order

https://www.disabledveterans.org/2020/03/11/flu-vaccine-increases-coronavirus-risk/

And has the result of this study been tested against this "Corona virus"? That study was '17-'18

Titled, Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017–2018 influenza season,

Which version of the Corona virus did they test for?

While it may hold true to today's "China flu", it also may not.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
This just in from Fox & Friends-

It has been shown that getting a vasectomy or hysterectomy (both if needed) confers absolute immunity from Corvid 19.

Of course the MSM will go to great lengths to cover this up. Do not be fooled! Get your yourself fixed now and in the interests of humanity, have your children clipped too!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OregonCoot
This just in from Fox & Friends-

It has been shown that getting a vasectomy or hysterectomy (both if needed) confers absolute immunity from Corvid 19.

Of course the MSM will go to great lengths to cover this up. Do not be fooled! Get your yourself fixed now and in the interests of humanity, have your children clipped too!

Are you saying "gloving up" just doesn't cut it anymore? grin

Geno

In it is contentment

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

It makes sense from the standpoint that corona causes a positive flu test and its been around since the fall

No, SARS-CoV-2 does not cause a positive flu test.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ok

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Also, if you had the flu shot you are at a 36% higher risk of corona.

So if you are over 70, have diabetes, high BMI, and flu shot, you might wanna make sure your affairs are in order

https://www.disabledveterans.org/2020/03/11/flu-vaccine-increases-coronavirus-risk/

Have you looked at the source and the author of this sensationalized click bait “study”?
This article is written by an attorney, if that helps any ...

It is certainly true that if you are over 70, have DM, and a high BMI - you are definitely at increased risk if you contract C-19.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by irfubar

I think I saw him post a pic of reloading with some silver bullets..........not real silver, just that stuff from the Coors light cans. The Corona attracts them due to the similarity in the taste of the weak beers.

Besides, The Corona virus in Potlandia is a wussie strain. Usually high on "H" and VooDoo Donuts. Not hard to defeat.

Geno

I have landed safely into the heart of the Portlandia Beasts. I had to fight my way to the VooDoo Donut shop with HIGH hopes of scoring a few slabs of maple bars with bacon strips on top....Sadly, VDD is closed.

On the upside, I got to try out my AR Pistols front sight picture on a transient bum who was scurrying like a rat across downtown Burnside Street. Works Good!

I’m now ready for whatever cometh my way in the big city.

Footnote: I’m in Portland for 2 days while our son “Danner Boot” the dog rehabs from a wicked case of Leptospirosis that he acquired from a raccoon he tree’d and I head shot. Apparently, Coons carry this disease whether dead or alive and it can be deadly for a dog.

3 days and 2 nights at the vet hospital costs a buttload of money....Someone needs to open our economy back up. Beaver needs to get back to work if my dog continues to get himself sick.

Here’s a picture of Boot trying on new headgear...He’s had a 106 degree fever and has temporarily lost his fug’n mind thinking a plant holder would work as a battle helmet.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pears for Mr Boot.

Luckily, pretty dry here so I haven't seen a coon around the homestead. Badger, yep. They don't like 12g #6 at PBR. Skunks, some, but not many. Gray diggers, gophers, and Belding's squirrels. The dogs keep them out of the yard somewhat.

Thanks for the info on the lepto. nasty stuff that.

Geno

In it is contentment

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The only way You're going to get anywhere near the truth is President Trump's daily briefings, and no I don't think we're getting everything. Your not going to get it from msm, fox, oann, breitbart, or any other so called news media. A few of the pundits are speaking the truth as they are getting it but they are not getting everything.

MOLON LABE
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 160user, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,362
Posts18,469,005
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.