Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I like to watch the stock on my Connecticut Shotgun M21 Over/Under 20 ga.. It's Exhibition Grade Black Walnut.

GB1

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
I decided to get a little reckless. I bought UPS, GUSH (2X levered oil etf), USO (oil), SGOL (Swiss gold), Alaska Air. The only one that worries me a little is Alaska Air but they mostly operate in the U.S.

I would not have bought Alaska airlines just because they dropped their sponsorship of the iditarod. Phhuck em.

Last edited by OAM; 04/03/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hormel, General Mills,Apple,micron,zoom,zoetis,chlorox,Microsoft,campbells soup,Mac Donald's,

EMOR
Abvie

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BRK-B

When Warren Buffett goes broke we will all live in caves and make fire rubbing sticks. Berkshire Hathaway has been very good to me.

It’s off 20%.

We’re talking about Warren Buffet. I'm buying as much as I can. Took profits on bond holdings and jumped on it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

IC B2

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Tag

“There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don’t care who gets credit.” R. Reagan
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cooper57m
I like to watch the stock on my Connecticut Shotgun M21 Over/Under 20 ga.. It's Exhibition Grade Black Walnut.

I’m kind of fond of my old Winchester 21 stocks.
[Linked Image from ]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
ALK is going down to 20$ to check support, IMO, maybe a rally there, but it will be anemic . I will be shorting it with any decent rally. I think the airlines are in for a long hard road.

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
ARNA

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by horse1
Any thoughts on ServiceMaster or the like being called in to sanitize before lots of places open back up?

Excellent foresight right there....

How about any of the companies that build crude oil/gas/diesel storage tanks? Given the low price of oil and Trump's urgency to buy crude, any chance that .Gov builds/buys a bunch of storage @ military bases all over the country?

I have nothing to do with the financial industry at all, just trying to think of stuff folks haven't already run up yet.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Any thoughts on ServiceMaster or the like being called in to sanitize before lots of places open back up?

Who is going to clean and set up all these ventilators that are moving all over the place?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by cooper57m

I’m kind of fond of my old Winchester 21 stocks.
[Linked Image from ]

Beautiful portfolio!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by kingston

Who is going to clean and set up all these ventilators that are moving all over the place?

GE Biomed services maybe? The larger of the 2 local hospitals rolled all of their Biomed services over to GE contractors about 6-7yrs ago, all the employees had to re-interview w/GE to keep their jobs.

I think the vents that are being mass-produced are essentially GE units so GE Biomed services to service, clean, and re-deploy them would make sense. The vents are going to have to be certified before being deployed then decontaminated, serviced, and re-certified prior to re-deployment.

Last edited by horse1; 04/03/20.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by bowfisher
ALK is going down to 20$ to check support, IMO, maybe a rally there, but it will be anemic . I will be shorting it with any decent rally. I think the airlines are in for a long hard road.

JETS ETF.

Do your own research. Come to your own conclusions. It recently was down around ~$11...

If it were to go sub ~$8...........

Especially if the market sells off, but we all see news of a positive path out of this mess....... Dayom.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston

GE Biomed services maybe? The larger of the 2 local hospitals rolled all of their Biomed services over to GE contractors about 6-7yrs ago, all the employees had to re-interview w/GE to keep their jobs.

I think the vents that are being mass-produced are essentially GE units so GE Biomed services to service, clean, and re-deploy them would make sense. The vents are going to have to be certified before being deployed then decontaminated, serviced, and re-certified prior to re-deployment.

That will be quite the job. The number of vents being simultaneously moved around has to be many hundreds of times more than normal.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Interesting never knew servicemaster was a publicly traded company, I am in the same business, in my area servicemaster was huge 10 years ago. Hardly see them now, if the economy slows look for an influx of construction companies to compete for their market share

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by bowfisher

JETS ETF.

Do your own research. Come to your own conclusions. It recently was down around ~$11...

If it were to go sub ~$8...........

Especially if the market sells off, but we all see news of a positive path out of this mess....... Dayom.

JETS should rebound just fine.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Most of you have lost your minds. Now is not the time to buy. It's only the beginning of the global recession...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Most of you have lost your minds. Now is not the time to buy. It's only the beginning of the global recession...

Globel Recession you say?

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty

Globel Recession you say?

Yes. Definitely. Come back to me in 6 months and if we are not in a global recession, I will make a charitable donation in your name to the Covid-19 relief organization of your choosing.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

702 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 3,014 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,483
Posts18,451,903
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.