Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Long Beach and the city of Compton

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Back in the 1980s I was young and a bit reckless/stupid and got into it with Chinese and Mexican gangs in the SF area, so my first guns were geared towards that. It's a crappy picture but the only one that still exists of my old AK and Tec 9 together... Joe Boys got quite a surprise when they thought white boys didn't pack.

I still have the AK but the Tec 9 ended up getting tossed into the Pacific Ocean around the old Sutro Baths...

[Linked Image]

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Remsen

Back in the 1980s I was young and a bit reckless/stupid and got into it with Chinese and Mexican gangs in the SF area, so my first guns were geared towards that. It's a crappy picture but the only one that still exists of my old AK and Tec 9 together... Joe Boys got quite a surprise when they thought white boys didn't pack.

I still have the AK but the Tec 9 ended up getting tossed into the Pacific Ocean around the old Sutro Baths...

[Linked Image]

SAR 1
Romy G
????
pic is grainy like ya said.

Got my curiosity???

Chucked the Tec 9 .
LOL!!!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

Holy Fook Brother!

Now this is getting interesting...If those saltwater irons could only talk....Grins. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The top rifle was a totally ghetto'd out 10/22, the AK is a Norinco, then a GP 100 .357 and the Tec 9. The dang Tec 9 was a terrible weapon if you were trying to hit something intentionally, but it really did make an impression on anyone who was on the wrong side of it.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image]
I had mine since I was about 21, before they got a bad rap. Errr, before they shot schools up with them.

Never wanted to get rid of after riding out 10 yrs worth of the AWB

It killed the fugg out of 63 Plymouth Valiant once.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I see your Tec and raise you a DW .357

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweet

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sweet

Thanks. Cerekote took them to a new level. They were just [bleep] old guns.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I need to stop stashing mine in a McDonald’s bag in the passenger side floorboard.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by local_dirt
My Joo buddy's 1970's East German AK kit build with Polish barrel. Blued, not cerakote. Very few of these around and quite collectable. Most of these went to Hamas and the Iranians.

Gunsmith friend of ours who does great builds put it together for him.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That is really really nice!!!
Has he looked lately for a east german lower grip?
They are out their to be had.

That radom barrel and east german train assembly is a real durable combo.

renegade, not sure if he's looked for the East German lower grip. He had been trying to buy this kit off a friend for a while. The friend had it for 15 years and never put it together. My bud got it and had Bernie put it together last week. Lol. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CEoW717

I see your Tec and raise you a DW .357

Hahahaha. Also available from the trunk of the Caprice Classic parked out back of the liquor store? smile

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

[Linked Image]
I had mine since I was about 21, before they got a bad rap. Errr, before they shot schools up with them.

Never wanted to get rid of after riding out 10 yrs worth of the AWB

It killed the fugg out of 63 Plymouth Valiant once.

63 Plymouth Valiants need killin. smile

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Anybody got a PMR30?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WAM
Anybody got a PMR30?

I’ve got a PMR and a CMR

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
You boys sure ‘nuff got some toys!

Keep in mind spray’n prayin’ ain’t a winning strategy. One needs to outwit the little cretins.

Gunner500 has put together some nostalgic tools of death just for you DD.

45-100 Bull Barrel Sharps (near and far payload of doom)

40 round culling belt - with 530gr paper patch. 45 Colt saa, and an 11.5” Bagwel Damascus Bowie for up close and strategic penetration into soft tissue.

G5 has a lot of ways to make an enemy suffer...

Damn fubar likes.... smile smile
True barbarians don't need machine guns ..... lol

Dang right Beav and Fubar, EdM and me are going to report to DigitalDan's Company with our single shot rifles! wink

Brother Gunner, it's good to hear from you... your absents has been noticed.... glad to hear you are goin shooting with buddies

LOL! no, that was a joke Fubar as EdM and me were the only one that posted pics of single shot rifles, and Dan talked against the spray and pray deal, figure we would load our wares and go work for him as our Company Commanderwink.
The GD holyrollers about ran me out of this forum, they're already going to send me to hell as is, this is a cool thread completely void of GD religion!

Nice talking to You too old Buddy.

We have lost many good men Gunner, hang in there..... I have gone on a tear and am under attack also..... you know what they say ,when you take fire, you are over the target.... smile

smile Yessir.

Trump Won!
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by hanco
This ain’t no AR, but will spit out 8 rounds of 30-06 right fast. All correct H&R

Yowza!

Yeah. And it reloads faster. You don't have to take the old mag out. All you do is pop in a new en bloc clip of 8. And a 30-06 hits a lot harder than any 5.56mm. In terms of foot pounds per minute on target, the M1 Garand beats the AR15 every time.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Gunner500 gives us “Tool Time for Killers”

Gunners current truck accessories for making dum-dums disappear is a Repr stoked with 176gr Lehigh tungsten drill bits, which provide a level of penetration John Holmes would approve of...Grins 😬

Well Beav my friend, it finally happened, I knew posting pics would get me in trouble some day, an old buddy of mine that I told about this site years ago [don't think he's joined, but lurks] was reading this thread, his wife walked up behind him and said, oh dear god, that ^^^^^^^^^^^ picture is very disturbing, bud knows my handle here and told his wife, you know who that is too.

His wife asked, has he ever been in our house? bud said yes, several times and was probably wearing all but that rifle having dinner with us and the kids, OH DEAR GOD!!! I never knew, he seems so nice............Bud hollered WELL DUUUHH! to his wife as she walked away muttering dear god over and over again. laugh he sells insurance, she's a teacher LOL!

What ta hells amatter with folk? ; ]

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I’ll play

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload pics

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Gunner500 gives us “Tool Time for Killers”

Gunners current truck accessories for making dum-dums disappear is a Repr stoked with 176gr Lehigh tungsten drill bits, which provide a level of penetration John Holmes would approve of...Grins 😬

Well Beav my friend, it finally happened, I knew posting pics would get me in trouble some day, an old buddy of mine that I told about this site years ago [don't think he's joined, but lurks] was reading this thread, his wife walked up behind him and said, oh dear god, that ^^^^^^^^^^^ picture is very disturbing, bud knows my handle here and told his wife, you know who that is too.

His wife asked, has he ever been in our house? bud said yes, several times and was probably wearing all but that rifle having dinner with us and the kids, OH DEAR GOD!!! I never knew, he seems so nice............Bud hollered WELL DUUUHH! to his wife as she walked away muttering dear god over and over again. laugh he sells insurance, she's a teacher LOL!

What ta hells amatter with folk? ; ]

Gunner, the fact that she's a school teacher will tell you everything. They've been brainwashed while learning to be a teacher. Several years ago when my son was still single, he lived in a bachelor pad with two other guys. Another good friend of his has a girl friend that's a school teacher. One night they had a party and his buddy was there with his girl friend. They were standing around in the kitchen talking about guns, shooting and hunting. This guy's girl friend was was very drunk and listening to the conversation. All of a sudden, she comes unglued and started yelling and screaming at these guys and was calling them terrorists, murderers, psychopaths. Her head was exploding. They had to ask them to leave.

Remember, these are the people who are indoctrinating the next generation of children of this country.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Haven't yet felt compelled to stick it in the front seat, but here's my Sig AR pistol.

[Linked Image]

The outdated quad rails tell you I've had it for a while.

Sadly, no one makes a modern style M-Lok rail system for this gun. That's the problem with proprietary ARs from Sig.

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

297 members (257 mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 33 invisible), 1,426 guests, and 1,078 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,607
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.