Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Salty303
Beaver 10 my brother you've really outdone yourself here. I've sat back and pondered the cast of characters and even the wastes of band width many times here on the 'fire thinking there should almost be a 'fire Academy awards or such. But fug those ass hats you've done gone and come up with something way more meaningful.

I move that the awards hear by and forever forth be known as the Beaver awards. Obviously shortened to the Beaver. Not the Beav, that's gay leave that for Justin B. We'll need someone with artistic talent to come up with the not the Oscar. Mention is great but c'mon the winners need to be clutching a Beaver for it to really be meaningful cool

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Thank You NVhnter....I humbly accept this award for all the beaver I have mistreated in my past and the only Beaver I live with now, until death do me in...By her hands.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
ā€œMolon Labeā€
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Well shucks Salty...I thank you for those words.

In truth...Some of us have lost members to bans by Rick that we really donā€™t fully understand the reasoning behind Rickā€™s action.

With some missing certain members, others are rejoicing that the Fire is a better place without them. I make no judgement, either way.

But, thatā€™s sorta what this place is. Itā€™s a catch-all of individuals who teach, learn, entertain, fight, console, challenge and share experiences, both great, small, and frankly awful.

The Fire has been the always open biker bar that has scantly clad women, dead animals, cool guns, plain junk and personalities that canā€™t be hidden for very long, if youā€™re an active member.

Weā€™re a online social grinder, who challenges people coming through the door. Can you hang, or canā€™t you?

GFY is our welcome mat, if you need a hint as to what this place holds behind the doors...GFY is our sign.

But, once a member breeches the walls, takes a log and says, Iā€™m staying for the laughs, education and fights, and offers something in return for the fire that is warm, and sometimes hot as hell. Heā€™ll find a place, even amongst the most feral of us.

We all try in our own way to bring something to the Fire as an individual offering and contribution. Members can take it, or hate it, but in the end itā€™s up to each member to maintain their confidence and understand that this is the community that lies behind the sign GFY.

šŸ˜Ž

Damn Beav, I had to read that twice.... with a tear in my eye..... GFY

That's beautiful man. I'm going to print it out and pin it up by the puter here lest I stray. Now I'm starting to understand why some guys here get so hung up on the Bible. Words to live by Beav cool

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In truth...Some of us have lost members to bans by Rick that we really donā€™t fully understand the reasoning behind Rickā€™s action.

With some missing certain members, others are rejoicing that the Fire is a better place without them. I make no judgement, either way.

But, thatā€™s sorta what this place is. Itā€™s a catch-all of individuals who teach, learn, entertain, fight, console, challenge and share experiences, both great, small, and frankly awful.

The Fire has been the always open biker bar that has scantly clad women, dead animals, cool guns, plain junk and personalities that canā€™t be hidden for very long, if youā€™re an active member.

Weā€™re a online social grinder, who challenges people coming through the door. Can you hang, or canā€™t you?

GFY is our welcome mat, if you need a hint as to what this place holds behind the doors...GFY is our sign.

But, once a member breeches the walls, takes a log and says, Iā€™m staying for the laughs, education and fights, and offers something in return for the fire that is warm, and sometimes hot as hell. Heā€™ll find a place, even amongst the most feral of us.

We all try in our own way to bring something to the Fire as an individual offering and contribution. Members can take it, or hate it, but in the end itā€™s up to each member to maintain their confidence and understand that this is the community that lies behind the sign GFY.

šŸ˜Ž

Donā€™t go getting soft on me bro...We still may have meat packs in our near future. šŸ˜œšŸ˜Ž

No worries on that front.... hell many here consider me to have the heart of Attila the Hun for my stance on the "covid"
I am so misunderstood brother..... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is ā€œgoodā€ youā€™re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A strong beaver is a good beaver..... wink

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

šŸ˜Ž

Way to torpedo a perfectly fucqed up thread with sincerity. Barf-a-roni, Beave.

Fug Me....My bad!

Deflave would call me a stupid FĆ»ckā€™n kghunt that should just stfu...Gawd what a prick he was/is...I miss him, not in the ass-sex kinda way though Sock.

šŸ™„šŸ˜œšŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Jim Conrad should get an award for best Redneck/Eskimo philosopher..... that guy comes up with some good schit

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would also like to nominate Montana creek hunter for grouchiest sob on the fire..... that dude needs to chill

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and we cant forget Jaguartx, he should have the award for the most die hard champion of god, guns & country...... a tip of my hat

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Brother, MCH has caused you to double the size of your bunker to accommodate more women, ammo, firearms, and wayward pards who accidentally find themselves at your home should MCH come a calling.

Hell have no fury like a bitch in heat that wants some of you...I will see about mediating a truce, but only after all the bunker supplies have been consumed. Why waste, is a good motto,

šŸ¤”šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Beaver 10 my brother you've really outdone yourself here. I've sat back and pondered the cast of characters and even the wastes of band width many times here on the 'fire thinking there should almost be a 'fire Academy awards or such. But fug those ass hats you've done gone and come up with something way more meaningful.

I move that the awards hear by and forever forth be known as the Beaver awards. Obviously shortened to the Beaver. Not the Beav, that's gay leave that for Justin B. We'll need someone with artistic talent to come up with the not the Oscar. Mention is great but c'mon the winners need to be clutching a Beaver for it to really be meaningful cool

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fugging perfection! That is one sweet Beaver there NV outa da park.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brother, MCH has caused you to double the size of your bunker to accommodate more women, ammo, firearms, and wayward pards who accidentally find themselves at your home should MCH come a calling.

Hell have no fury like a bitch in heat that wants some of you...I will see about mediating a truce, but only after all the bunker supplies have been consumed. Why waste, is a good motto,

šŸ¤”šŸ˜Ž

10/4 good buddy , poking the badger with a stick is what I do. I am prepared... wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Best Technical Explanation of why Optics are too hard for most of us to use properly.

Winner: Kingston

For the last time, Iā€™m not an optometrist.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston

Best Technical Explanation of why Optics are too hard for most of us to use properly.

Winner: Kingston

For the last time, Iā€™m not an optometrist.

Kingston, you may be more misunderstood than me?
Or maybe simply a man of mystery?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Itā€™s not easy being me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I really miss FieldGrade.

So do I.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by aalf

Longest birthday:

Northern Dave

Anymore that fugkr only comes here on his birthday.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Least missed?

Brentd

Paddler

Spanokopitas

Safariman

Feel free to ad your own

Spanky was exhausting.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I second the motion.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by erikj
Laziest moderator....

I can't do it grin

This special prize shall be named the FrĆ¼d.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

šŸ˜Ž

Yup, he said ā€œgrinderā€.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

111 members (44mc, 7887mm08, Akhutr, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, 10 invisible), 1,571 guests, and 841 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,236
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.