Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
My labs monthly heart worm drug Ivomec is showing promise...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mectin-kill-COVID-19-cells-two-days.html

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Hope something works soon.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm in the trial stages of my Jim Beam therapy trials. So far I haven't been infected, so it's looking very promising. I'm starting double doses to see if there's any change.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I'm in the trial stages of my Jim Beam therapy trials. So far I haven't been infected, so it's looking very promising. I'm starting double doses to see if there's any change.

A friend of mine who is furloughed is testing ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon.So far he has completed a trial using cans as the delivery method, and has started one with glass. He reports 100% infection prevention rate so far.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Stickfight

A friend of mine who is furloughed is testing ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon.So far he has completed a trial using cans as the delivery method, and has started one with glass. He reports 100% infection prevention rate so far.

Never seen pabst in a bottle, that would be like seeing lonestar or schlitz in a restaurant.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
As to the thread at hand, Weren't the testing ivormectin or safeguard wormer on cancer patients that were in a real bad way? Just a couple years ago it seems

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Some existing drugs might work, but with what side effects? This will take testing and time to find out. Remember Thalidomide and its defects on children?

see:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide

and

https://www.google.com/search?q=thalidomide&client=firefox-b-1&sxsrf=ALeKk00tY_it7vjErJNmhqdcpVfcCwhOMw:1586049277180&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYs4z-jdDoAhUIG80KHRg5DBsQ_AUoAXoECBIQAw&biw=1152&bih=501

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
They are still using some worming drugs on cancer patients.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They are still using some worming drugs on cancer patients.

Are there any worming cancers they can use on drug patients?

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Oh, boy, looks like the horses aren't getting wormed this month. Tractor Supply shelves will be picked clean! LOL

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I wouldnโ€™t take it if youโ€™re Scottish!! (Ivermectin has serious side-effects in Collie breeds).

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Pat85
Oh, boy, looks like the horses aren't getting wormed this month. Tractor Supply shelves will be picked clean! LOL

Just post anonymously on the internet somewhere that it has to be delivered twice a day anally.

Won't solve the lack of supply problem but you will feel better about it when the dills all pick it up.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

laughing!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Ivomec, was developed to worm native people in Africa, of tape worm and other parasites, that they picked up form using cow manure to plaster their huts and from the kids sitting in cow dung, today it's used orally or as a pore on for many types of livestock, you can buy it at most farm stores. Rio7

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Took "Human Labeled" Ivomec to El Salvador on a medical mission trip in 2004. The doc said that many of the "stomach issues" presented were related to intestinal parasites due to contaminated drinking water. Good news was that the Ivomec would clear the current crop parasites and give patients 1-2 months of relief from the abdominal pain. Bad news, since they would continue drinking from same water sources, problem would return.

My question, if we have Ivomec and Chlorquinine and other established drugs "showing promise", why we not fast tracking the clinical trials against Covid ?

Last edited by Orion2000; 04/05/20.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Took "Human Labeled" Ivomec to El Salvador on a medical mission trip in 2004. The doc said that many of the "stomach issues" presented were related to intestinal parasites due to contaminated drinking water. Good news was that the Ivomec would clear the current crop parasites and give patients 1-2 months of relief from the abdominal pain. Bad news, since they would continue drinking from same water sources, problem would return.

My question, if we have Ivomec and Chlorquinine and other established drugs "showing promise", why we not fast tracking the clinical trials against Covid ?

I agree on your question.

Just watch a video with some doc at the FDA talk about why we need trials: 1. Be sure the drug is safe. 2. Be sure it works. They are so full of it. The "known" drugs (Ivomec and Chlorquinine) are already proven safe as they've been using it for other diseases for a long time. So just try it on sick people and see if it works.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Dang.....we use Cydectin.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ivomec won't kill tape worms.

But I saw a paper written in Spanish that stated it was active against malaria.

I think most of these therapys need to be used earlier than how the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ has decided to triage and wait and see if it gets bad. The wait and see deal never worked well for my veterinary practice.

Kind like in football ๐Ÿˆ using the prevent defense. It prevents victory.

But the ivory tower is based on the ancient Mercury practioners...." do no harm."

As opposed to " Do some good!"

Last edited by Angus1895; 04/05/20.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Ivomec won't kill tape worms.

But I saw a paper written in Spanish that stated it was active against malaria.

I think most of these therapys need to be used earlier than how the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ has decided to triage and wait and see if it gets bad. The wait and see deal never worked well for my veterinary practice.

Kind like in football ๐Ÿˆ using the prevent defense.

But the ivory tower is based on the ancient Mercury practioners...." do no harm."

As opposed to " Do some good!"

This^^^. Everything takes a study where playing with a disease is the object rather than helping the patient, who is to many, nothing more than a lab on a blanket.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Now there's a logical, common sense, approach! I like it!

Carry what youโ€™re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

664 members (1minute, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 3,115 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,698
Posts18,456,728
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.