Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Im ok with our k unt bumping governor loaning ventilators to help save American lives! If our state doesn't need them!

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The other day a good friend told me to "never, ever, let people borrow your schit."

It's great advice.

All depends on the quality of the people in question.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Heym06
Im ok with our k unt bumping governor loaning ventilators to help save American lives! If our state doesn't need them!

If our state doesn't need them, then open schit back up and get people back to work! 20 deaths attributed to this schit (and I don't even believe that number), with a median age of 78.5 years. Now I don't want to see anyone die, but most of these people had one foot in the grave to begin with.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Did it ever cross your mind that perhaps it was a good faith gesture, to help save a life or two?

Oregon has 999 cases. NY has 122,000.

From where I sit, moving supplies, equipment, and resources from where they are under-utilized, to where they are desperately needed, isnt some deep state ploy.....

It is being a decent human.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
The other day a good friend told me to "never, ever, let people borrow your schit."

It's great advice.

All depends on the quality of the people in question.

It's been my experience, that I must know a lot of low quality types.

IC B2

Steve Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
Did it ever cross your mind that perhaps it was a good faith gesture, to help save a life or two?

From where I sit, moving supplies, equipment, and resources from where they are under-utilized, to where they are desperately needed, isnt some deep state ploy.....

I get that. Probably was. I consider myself generous (to a fault according to my wife). However if our state's cases start spiking, do you think that NY is going to give them up if they think they still have a need?

Carpe' Scrotum
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Well, maybe the respirator thing will turn out like a loaner i once made, and got back. It went like this:

I stopped in to visit my friend Bud one day, and he asked if I wanted my battery charger back.

"What battery charger?"

The one you loaned me 13 years ago"

"Damn - I looked everywhere for that thing, then bought one - I thought someone stole it. I clean forgot loaning it to you." (Alcohol might have been involved).

"Miller (his across the road neighbor), bororrowed it from me a couple weeks after I borrowed it from you. He brought it back yesterday. It quit working. Do you want it, or not?""

Last edited by las; 04/05/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Steve

I get that. Probably was. I consider myself generous (to a fault according to my wife). However if our state's cases start spiking, do you think that NY is going to give them up if they think they still have a need?

I dont know, but I tend to be an optimist and I'd like to think we are a resiliant enough country that your state will get what it needs from *other* states not at a peak, if needed.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by poboy
Inept democrats create their own problems......it's just what they do.

You left out gross incompetence. Solar panels over ventilators? Really?

We've seen pandemics throughout history and been warned of even more debilitating ones to come.

Anyone on this board that keeps their household even marginally prepared would not have made that choice. What does that say about liberal "leadership"?

But.. you know. It's Trump's fault. Morons.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
las
so so true

MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Screw NYC. Let the nasty place drown in their own collective flem.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by las
Well, maybe the respirator thing will turn out like a loaner i once made, and got back. It went like this:

I stopped in to visit my friend Bud one day, and he asked if I wanted my battery charger back.

"What battery charger?"

The one you loaned me 13 years ago"

"Damn - I looked everywhere for that thing, then bought one - I thought someone stole it. I clean forgot loaning it to you." (Alcohol might have been involved).

"Miller (his across the road neighbor), bororrowed it from me a couple weeks after I borrowed it from you. He brought it back yesterday. It quit working. Do you want it, or not?""

If Bud was a friend, he would have bought you a new charger, 12 1/2 years ago!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Don't loan tools to those who return them all screwed up and dirty....if returned at all.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

The decent on this forum are far away and too few to find. Mostly Righteous Republicans around here.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
So it the place that 'loaned' them needs them before NYC is done with them, what happens? That is the important question.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why on earth would she have that many stashed in her home?

1Minute
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (10Glocks, 1973cb450, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 68 invisible), 2,752 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,256
Posts18,467,051
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.