Print Thread
Hop To
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
That's a start but until we see real results/consequences, it's all just more BS.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ithin-corrupt-surveillance-applications/

Oh My, Interesting Ramifications – FISA Court Requires DOJ/FBI To Provide Names of Targets Within Corrupt Surveillance Applications…

After a review of 29 FISA applications, from eight FBI field offices, the OIG informed the FBI and DOJ that none of the surveillance applications were compliant with the Woods procedures. Meaning zero applications had FBI evidence to support the validity of the claims within the FISA warrants. That’s a very big problem if those FISA warrants were used to gather evidence used to prosecute the 29 targets of the applications.

In a FISC order released today [pdf here] presiding Judge James Boasberg is ordering the FBI to identify who those targets were; and asking the DOJ to explain what they did with the evidence gathered as a result of the fraudulently obtained FISA warrants. Big.

BACKSTORY – The OIG began reviewing FISA applications from eight field offices (the proverbial “rank and file”). The OIG selected 29 FISA applications from those field offices over the period of October 2014 to September 2019. Additionally, every field office and the DOJ-NSD generate internal “Accuracy Reviews”, or self-checks on FISA applications; so the OIG inspected 42 of the accuracy review FISA files to determine if they were compliant.

The results were so bad the IG produced an interim memorandum to the DOJ and FBI [pdf link here]. Within the 17-page-memo the IG notifies Attorney General Bill Barr and FBI Director Chris Wray that all of the claimed FISA processes, in every field office, are grossly deficient, and in most cases there is zero compliance with FISA standards. The IG memorandum is presented before the IG even looks at the specifics of the non-compliance.

----------------

Wray has been Director of the FBI since August 2017, This FISA abuse runs through 2019, he was supposed to be the White Knight replacing the corrupt James Comey and Andrew McCabe and was going to be "the Guy" to clean up the tainted FBI and clean out the corruption in the tainted FBI.

Looks like he is just another corrupt bureaucrat protecting the swamp instead of draining it.

Mr President "FIRE" this sumbitch and fire him now.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/05/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you want to read the actual report.

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2020/a20047.pdf

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a damn shame when the nation's premier law enforcement agency goes 0-29 in some of the most important and sensitive work they do. And people complained when Trump's instincts told him to fire Comey. He needs to send Wray packing too.

IC B2

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It's a damn shame when the nation's premier law enforcement agency goes 0-29 in some of the most important and sensitive work they do. And people complained when Trump's instincts told him to fire Comey. He needs to send Wray packing too.

Absolutely. Wray has been working to cover up problems in the FBI since the day he took over.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[i][/i]
Originally Posted by acy

Absolutely. Wray has been working to cover up problems in the FBI since the day he took over.

The FBI has been corrupt since J. Edgar Hoover. The FBI TV series was made to improve its image, which worked for a while, but the corruption never changed.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by acy

President Trump has even tweeted about Wray and his inability/unwillingness to clean house and help drain the swamp.
Why does he keep this guy as Director?

Last edited by steve4102; 04/06/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I would be willing to bet that both Wray and Barr will be asking the court for more time, more time and more time to comply

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Time for the Fibbies to arrest them own selves.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Corruption at the top of LE, why I never would have suspected................................. wink

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
maybe the whole virus thing will put the AG's office in a bad mood that will blast the widespread corruption from the lair

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

The problem is bigger than just firing a current POS. This program should never have been authorized in the first place. George Bush(43) asked for our privacy rights and we handed them over like a bunch of scared women.

The CIA needs to be gutted as well. This BS has gone on too long.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Corruption at the top of LE, why I never would have suspected................................. wink

Freaking Conspiracy theorists do. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/06/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by acy

President Trump has even tweeted about Wray and his inability/unwillingness to clean house and help drain the swamp.
Why does he keep this guy as Director?

Probably since the confirmation hearing would be such a circus.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yet these conspiracy theorists "You" , continue to sing the praises of Wray and how we must TRUST WRAY.

You be a one eyed Jack.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Yet these conspiracy theorists "You" , continue to sing the praises of Wray and how we must TRUST WRAY.

You be a one eyed Jack.

You must be a paranoid liar. I dont like Wray one bit and have never said I did. Your rabid Q fever has made you delusional.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You be a one eyed Jack.

You must be a paranoid liar. I dont like Wray one bit and have never said I did. Your rabid Q fever has made you delusional.

Bull Schit, you are a Q-ber and you tout the Q-Ber montra,

TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST HOROWITZ
TRUST KANSAS
TRUST HUBER.

Either you are a Q-ber or you are not, Choose.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
260 members (1minute, 45_100, 204guy, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 42 invisible), 2,169 guests, and 958 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,633
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.