Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
BREAKING NEWS! Men will do stupid things for poonanny!

Remember, you heard it here first.

BP-B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Whiptail

One of my coworkers brought a woman over from China. He lost a bunch of weight, learned Mandarin, and she packs his lunch every day. He seems happy. She's fairly close in age to him.
As a guy married to a Chinese woman (not mail order), I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that she put him on a diet and an allowance. They can save money like nobody’s business. They can stretch a penny forever and they despise debt. They will try to control their men through puzzy or otherwise, but it’s honestly with good intentions...it’s just their culture. Mine hasn’t been very successful as I’m a hard-headed Kraut. I have decided to let her handle the money because she is very good at it. It doesn’t hurt that for the first time in my life I am with a woman who brought more money into the relationship than I did.

Buy once, cry once.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No experience with mail orders, but several service buddies years back linked up with gals in Thailand when we were stationed there. About half worked out, and the other half harvested front end money, but were nowhere to be found when it was time to close the deal. One guy made three trips over, but there was always some issue that pulled her out into to remote part of the country.

Did meet a couple Thai girls that each had 2 or three husbands all sending them $$$, Both really liked to party and quite regularly picked up the tab for our whole group.

Not much of that sort in this rural community, but I get a kick out the gray haired guys my age that have near death grip hand holds on what look to be about 23 year gals from the Philippines. Must be showing them the entire US, as I see most of them in our National Parks.

Last edited by 1minute; 04/05/20.

1Minute
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Japlvr
I have a Japanese wife, but she was born in the USA. (no mail order bride) By the way, her cooter is vertical.

Always wondered about Nip pussy , is it 2- stroke or 4-stroke ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
my brother shipped in a few Filipino chicks good looking too. non of them could put up with him, lol.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Japlvr
I have a Japanese wife, but she was born in the USA. (no mail order bride) By the way, her cooter is vertical.

Who owns this sock?

😜😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
Always wondered about them fellers that never scored in high school.
After reading all this, now I know.

While you guys were playing dungeons and dragons or whatever, we were banging your sisters

Laffing

right lol

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was in love many times in my 3 years in Okinawa, Thailand, Taiwan, Viet Nam, Japan and the Philippine Islands. After about two years without a leave I was ready to bring one of those girls home. After I got back to Taiwan I just about fell in love again, It was then I learned I was "in heat" not love. grin
I doubt that if I went to Europe, I probably wouldn't have come home empty handed.
I am glad common sense prevailed------I have been married 47 years to the same "round eye" .

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Knew a guy that married a little gal from Thailand going thru the mail order bride scenario. His wife had run off with a ski instructor leaving him with two little boys. She was a school teacher over in Thailand. Said it was the best money he had ever spent, kept the house spotless, home schooled his kids, treated him like a king. Said the only thing was at times it was a little embarrassing. He said he went to Walmart one day and bought an electric can opener, came home and gave it to her since the only can opener in the house was an old manual crank style that never worked worth a damn. Said when his buddys dropped by she would go get that can opener and bring it out and tell his buddys what a great husband she had, "Look what my loving husband bought me" and she proudly showed off her $12.00 can opener. He said you would of thought he had bought her a Lexus or something. He's totally happy, said he tries to keep her away from American chicks so they don't ruin her.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
A guy who used to run one of the local gun shops ordered one. I THINK she was Filipino, but not certain. Some years later he was dying of cancer and she apparently didn't like the terms of his will. He had 2 adult kids from a previous marriage. HIs wife, along with some of her friends kidnapped him and demanded money from his children.

I don't know the details, but she, along with a couple of other guys were caught and jailed. The guy died a short time later. He's been gone about 10 years or so.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JMR40
A guy who used to run one of the local gun shops ordered one. I THINK she was Filipino, but not certain. Some years later he was dying of cancer and she apparently didn't like the terms of his will. He had 2 adult kids from a previous marriage. HIs wife, along with some of her friends kidnapped him and demanded money from his children.

I don't know the details, but she, along with a couple of other guys were caught and jailed. The guy died a short time later. He's been gone about 10 years or so.

Carole phuggin Baskin

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, one thing’s for sure, a woman can be God’s greatest gift or Hell on Earth.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Well, one thing’s for sure, a woman can be God’s greatest gift or Hell on Earth.

Or sometimes both.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by slumlord
Always wondered about them fellers that never scored in high school.
After reading all this, now I know.

While you guys were playing dungeons and dragons or whatever, we were banging your sisters

Laffing

i wondered that too ?
> that is a true statement poor dudes,i think i got more trim then than i do now married ?

Last edited by pete53; 04/06/20.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I knew a guy that went to the Phillipines, picked up 2 20 something young things - he was 49 at the time.

didn't marry either one, just met all their needs financially and in turn they piled up in bed with him whenever he wanted. I think meeting their needs financially met that he was dropping maybe $60K a year in all their living expenses. maybe - that's probably high, certainly less than what he spent here. He sent me some pics, they were cute things, of course most of 'em are cute at that age. Basically he was boning the maids and played the role of sugar daddy

He was a financial analyst so he could live anywhere in the world as long as he adjusted to the time zone he needed to work in

Last edited by KFWA; 04/06/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Bud said his uncle sold his company and moved to FL.
He's gotta be 80 now.
Has two Dodge Hellcats.
One for him, and one for the little 40 yr old Filipino lady that comes over to polish his knob.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I used to travel a bunch around Asia a bunch for work, a observations

In the Philippines, it's completely normal for a family to try and marry a daughter off to anyone with money to advance the family status. Thailand was pretty much the same as the Philippines, but the women were hotter ( or were they really lady boys ? ). In Thailand it was common to see grey haired white guys with young hotties. I got hit on more in Indonesia than any other country being a semi grey haired middle aged guy.

I really liked the people in Thailand and Philippines, they are generally super nice but both countries are very poor by western standards. Anything from Russia would be way more scary, that's a different culture. No one I know has done the mail order bride thing, doesn't make much sense to me since you could fly over and meet all the girls you want in places that are not meat markets.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My buddy Dr Cap is 76 now i think, Argentinian. He always has 20 something girlfriends.Known him for 20 yrs. He'll date them till he gets tired of their chit then call me, gives all their belongings in a bag and tells me where he sent them to get their hair done. I'll have someone drop me off there, walk in give them their stuff then walk out go get in the car he was letting them use and drive to his home.. Hell he came out on Judge Judy one time over that chit. He's a psychiatrist, and he depends on me for advise.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
My granduncle, if there is such a thing, brought two cousins home from the Korean deal. They both lived with him as his wives cooked cleaned shopped as a threesome but he never admitted to threesomes in bed with them though he never denied it either. They lived with him well into his 50s then wanted to go back and visit their kin folks so he took them for a month. When he came back 1 stayed in S. Korea and another great looking 30 something came back with him and his original "wife". She soon had a belly bump and Uncle Bud said he didn't know for sure if it was his or not but he did not seem to care either way. Years later after he put that baby girl thru college and she became some sort of engineer the original second wife came back and the engineer moved out of town.
Uncle Bud passed away a few years back never admitting to threesomes or who the baby's father was.
True Story

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
820 members (06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 76 invisible), 3,255 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,713
Posts18,400,305
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.