Nope no beating.

Choking has crossed my mind a time or two though... laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
BP-B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

still sending mine off to work every day.........

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mines Hawaiian, knows Karate and handles a knife right fine. I won't be beating on her any time soon....

Coyotes shot no waiting.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Beating not yet.
Pillow like in " One Flew over the Cuckoo,s Nest"

Maybe......

LOL!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Here's an azzwhole trying to hit a lady with a freaking club.

Lady?

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Nope, not at all. We can disagree, but she is way to good of a shot to mess with. Worked for 41 years so far.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
started or continuing to?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Here's an azzwhole trying to hit a lady with a freaking club.

Where’s the lady????

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Does bouncing your deke off her forehead count?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No more than usual here.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just go to work so mine doesn't bother me.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by billhilly
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Never married but it takes a real coward to beat on a woman

That’s not true. It takes a lack of judgement, poor impulse control, bad character, or extenuating circumstance but there are cops, combat veterans, and other men who are unquestionably not cowards who have hit their wives.

Okay, perhaps not cowards. But lowlife, chickenschitt, bastards, who deserve to be drawn and quartered.

There is zero, absolutely zero excuses for hitting a woman. If some crazy assed bitch is coming after you with a knife or her fists, that is still no excuse. It was the man's bad judgement that put him there in the first place.

If she is crazy, get the fug out and leave her to her craziness.

If you ask, I might tell you how I really feel.

Dude, Telling us how you "feel" is your problem. It's what a man thinks that counts. Your white knight routine is not gonna help get you laid. Maybe you’ve never encountered one of these crazy women like in the videos that were posted but they do exist. Saying it’s always a man’s fault for being in any situation where a woman is attacking him even if she has a knife is beyond stupid. That sounds like the crap the radical feminists are spouting. Always the man’s fault. Women are not to be held responsible for their decisions.

Do you think women have no agency? Are they not possessed of free will and the accompanying responsibility? Vaginas do not magically absolve all responsibility. If anyone ever wonders how we got to the point where society is today, It’s guys like you and other super beta cucks who made it happen. Thanks for nothing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That’s not true. It takes a lack of judgement, poor impulse control, bad character, or extenuating circumstance but there are cops, combat veterans, and other men who are unquestionably not cowards who have hit their wives.

Okay, perhaps not cowards. But lowlife, chickenschitt, bastards, who deserve to be drawn and quartered.

There is zero, absolutely zero excuses for hitting a woman. If some crazy assed bitch is coming after you with a knife or her fists, that is still no excuse. It was the man's bad judgement that put him there in the first place.

Dude, Telling us how you "feel" is your problem. It's what a man thinks that counts. Your white knight routine is not gonna help get you laid. Maybe you’ve never encountered one of these crazy women like in the videos that were posted but they do exist. Saying it’s always a man’s fault for being in any situation where a woman is attacking him even if she has a knife is beyond stupid. That sounds like the crap the radical feminists are spouting. Always the man’s fault. Women are not to be held responsible for their decisions.

Do you think women have no agency? Are they not possessed of free will and the accompanying responsibility? Vaginas do not magically absolve all responsibility. If anyone ever wonders how we got to the point where society is today, It’s guys like you and other super beta cucks who made it happen. Thanks for nothing.

Ouch, lotsa truth here.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
When teaching disparity of force I used Steven Hawking vs a crazy nun w/ a gun. Which one would you shoot first? I am going hiking in the mountains tomorrow in what looks to be a full blown snowstorm, with my wife, if past history repeats she will probably make it back.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Billy Burr....no excuse to hit a woman. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ

Last edited by Tarquin; 04/06/20.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar

Ouch, lotsa truth here.....

Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
now that we're both working from home we just take turns beating each other.

My diploma is a DD214
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
It is never right to hit a lady. If a woman swings on me she's not a lady and will be stopped.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The danger to women is overuse of their pussies do use of sex to end the boredom of staying home.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I was about 5 years old my older brother (7) told me only sissies hit girls. It stuck with me, I didn't hit girls and now I don't hit women.

Also my wife is to precious to hit.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
178 members (32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 25 invisible), 2,015 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.