Q
Truman was the worst president we have ever had

Heard someone blame China on Nixon...BS it’s Truman’s fault they even exist
Truman is the worst by far

GOD Bless America
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He was a whore hopping dhimmicrat POS. His ineptness with the Cuban situation damn near got us all killed.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
After much research, all I can say is..."How did that f'kin idiot get elected?";

In much the same way as Upchuck manages to find the switch on his computer............Dumb f'kin luck.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
JFK was the best Dem president that served during my life. IMO he was better that a couple of Republicans I seen.

+1 The Democrats and Republicans only fielded 2 better presidents in my lifetime. Reagan and Trump.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
You know he had 99% of the wimmens vote...

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
In an instant the bright light was snuffed out. The world has tumbled with turmoil over and over.

Just take the opposite view of ANYTHING this idiot says and you'll be spot on. Too bad Oswald didn't have all three in a row and gotten a "Quigley" ....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Four reasons he won:

1. Daddy’s money
2. Chicago (Daddy’s money)
3. LBJ (Texas)
4. He was running against Nixon

There is a book called “Ascent to Power.” It is about Johnson’s rise to power and climaxes with the U.S. Senate election in Texas in 1948 where Johnson steals the election from Governor Coke Stevenson.
If there was ever an evil man, it was Johnson. A real douche bag.
But.....to be fair, JFK, as a democrat, was a lot better than a lot of Republicans we have today.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JTrapper73
Four reasons he won:

1. Daddy’s money
3. LBJ (Texas)

There is a book called “Ascent to Power.” It is about Johnson’s rise to power and climaxes with the U.S. Senate election in Texas in 1948 where Johnson steals the election from Governor Coke Stevenson.
But.....to be fair, JFK, as a democrat, was a lot better than a lot of Republicans we have today.

He was more a republican then today's RINO's by a long shot.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
The UN and Ol’ Nikita played him like a cheap fiddle when it came to the Congo!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
In an instant the bright light was snuffed out. The world has tumbled with turmoil over and over.

The last real Democrat. "Ask not what your country can do for you,...."

He hated the commies you and your buds have become.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by JTrapper73
Four reasons he won:

1. Daddy’s money
3. LBJ (Texas)

Johnson was a complete POS but he knew how to work he system like no one else

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Quak
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Quak
He kept us out of wwiii. Say what you will but he wasn’t all bad. A lot better than the sick Democrat’s around today

He stood up to the commies and deep state secret societies, until they rolled him over.

You are correct...though I don’t think the deep state killed him. I think Oswald acted alone.

Usually KISS is the best answer, but for three unanswered questions surrounding the JFK assassination.

1 Lee Harvey Oswald was mostly unemployed, and when he worked it was mostly min wage. So who was paying for all those airline tickets back and forth to Russia and Cuba?

2 If there was no conspiracy, why was it necessary to kill Bobby?

3 What did Trump learn that made him decide to not release the Warren Comm Report, after promising he would?

Duh, because JFK was only going to "....blow the CIA into a thousand peices" to destroy it. RFK was going to destroy the Federal Reserve.

Quack goes with the MSM and cant explain how Oswald got the Secret Service to stand down. He discounts the wheels LBJ had killed to become VP.

He discounts JFK saying we would only have advisers in Nam. He discounts Lady Birds family owning stock in Brown and Root, Bell Helicopter and Sea Container. LBJ became a billionaire from the war in Vietnam.

Quack discounts LBJs mistress and personal lowyer saying he was behind it. He discounts a young CIA guy named GHBush who became the head of the CIA and was a wheel in the secret Skull and Bones Society JFK ranted at though not calling it by name. He discounts G Bush being asked where he was when JFK was killed and saying he couldnt remember, while there are pics of him standing in the crowd watching JFK drive to his demise.

Lastly, he discounts the House Judiciary Committee investigation on assassinations saying the Warren Com was wrong and that there was a conspiracy.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Believe the MSM and .Gov line or your own lying eyes.

Bush cant resist a faint smile at one of his knowing buds regarding their great job in killing JFK and what suckers the folks are for falling for the Oswald F Flag.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/07/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

To be honest, I was still just in my early teens when JFK was president and really didn't pay any attention to politics or politicians with my main interests being pretty girls, cool cars, guns, hunting and fishing. The only memories I have of his presidency are the Bay of Pigs, the Cuban missile crisis, his assassination and funeral.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
JFK would have prevented the deaths of my cousin and over 50,000 other of our brothers in Vietnam.

He didnt survive those who stood to benefit.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
JFK would have prevented the deaths of my cousin and over 50,000 other of our brothers in Vietnam.

He didnt survive those who stood to benefit.

Very true.....

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Here's a better view of Bushs' grin at the 1:05 mark. Dead men tell no tails, but live ones do.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Maybe they killed him because he was a conspiracy theorist. grin

His stupidity was, he didnt go far enough in recognizing the conspiracies at hand.

He was going to take down the deep state, like Trump, and didnt realize how deep the swamp was.

It was a mistake I dont think Trump, his Marines and Military Intel will make.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/07/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Believe it or not.

Just offering:
From Dugald McConnell and Brian Todd, CNN
November 22, 2010 2:33 a.m. EST

Just days before the assassination, Blaine writes, Kennedy chafed at the close proximity of his protective detail. During a motorcade in Tampa, Florida, he asked them not to ride on his limousine.

"Have the Ivy League charlatans drop back to the follow-up car," the president told one of the agents. "We've got an election coming up. The whole point is for me to be accessible to the people."

But Hill and Blaine dismiss the notion that Kennedy's instructions in Tampa jeopardized his security in Dallas. Photos of the motorcade show, regardless of what the president said, Hill was riding on the back of the car during an earlier part of the route.

By the time the motorcade reached the stretch of roadway where the assassination occurred, however, agents could no longer ride on the fenders, Blaine says.

"We were going into a freeway, and that's where you take the speeds up to 60 and 70 miles an hour. So we would not have had any agents there anyway," he said.

Some of the agents see the book as a chance to counter some of the conspiracy theorists who have never accepted that it was Lee Harvey Oswald who shot the president, and that he acted alone.

"There's no question in my mind he was the assassin," Hill says. "I was there. I know what happened."

Blaine reveals for the first time that on the very same day that Kennedy was killed, newly sworn in President Lyndon Johnson was almost shot as well -- accidentally. Just hours after Johnson was sworn in aboard Air Force One, Blaine was guarding his home, after going 40 hours without sleep.

"It was about 2:15 in the morning at The Elms, which was Johnson's residence before he became president. I heard all of a sudden a person approaching," Blaine says. He raised his gun and put his finger on the trigger -- only to see Johnson round the corner.

"He turned white, he turned around and walked in, and that was the last that was ever said of it," Blaine says

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
148 members (257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 1minute, 17 invisible), 1,941 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,650
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.