Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
The coloreds here don’t believe there is a problem. Maybe they don’t up there either.

And you know this how old timer? Been chilling with the homies? You sound as ignorant here, as you did when you posted a pic of your FUPA bearing wife talking about how shes hot...

I work with about 300 colored people. They don’t feel this virus is a problem.

So... a guy who’s always on this site posting non stop racist things, openly belittles himself by admitting he is on the same level as about 300 of the targets of his jokes??.. yeah... dumb as I figured you to be.

The coloreds I work with have the attitude that Whitey isn’t going to tell them what to do, so they are going to keep going out, mingling with each other just like they always have done. That’s why so many are sick, making more sick. We will show Whitey, he can’t make us do anything.

Hanco, never ever explain anything to a turd.

Never.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Blackheart
It's really pathetic you old retards can't find anything better to do than to constantly look for things to reassure yourselves of your superiority to another race. Like a f.uckin broken record.

This isn’t about superiority, it is about various races repeatedly confirming objective facts regarding their inability to function in western civilization without outside assistance.

Your need to prove how poor you are before posting with Blackfart. He has a millennial chip on his shoulder and can't figure what direction is up. He needs to get to his safe spot, pull his blanky over his head and drop a Blackfart.
I'm not a millenial you f,uckin old retard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's make this simple. Many. many reports show COVID 19 hits those hardest with underlying medical conditions such as HYPERTENSION and DIABETES.

Can you guess two conditions that are more prevelent in the Black population? Is there any coincidence that the string of counties that runs from the middle of Virginia through centril NC, SC, GA, AL and MS that used to be the old cotton belt and are majority AA is also known as the "Stroke Belt". OneCOVID 19 hot spot in GA as noted in other threads is Albany/ Doroughty Co which largely AA. Obesity, hypertension, and diabetes is a problem in those communities.
https://www.cdc.gov/dhdsp/maps/national_maps/stroke_all.htm

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Lennie
https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...an-american-community-city-officials-say

By GREGORY PRATT, JOHN BYRNE
APRIL 6, 20203:51 PM
CHICAGO — Chicago Public Health Commissioner Dr. Allison Arwady outlined the city’s grim coronavirus statistics along racial lines.
Although only 30% of the city is black, more than half of Chicago’s COVID-19 cases have hit African Americans, and 72% of the dead were black, Arwady said.

And who says there's no good news?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
It's really pathetic you old retards can't find anything better to do than to constantly look for things to reassure yourselves of your superiority to another race. Like a f.uckin broken record.

This isn’t about superiority, it is about various races repeatedly confirming objective facts regarding their inability to function in western civilization without outside assistance.
Bullshyt somebody else there scooter.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Lots of them up in your area of New York?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MM879

Your need to prove how poor you are before posting with Blackfart. He has a millennial chip on his shoulder and can't figure what direction is up. He needs to get to his safe spot, pull his blanky over his head and drop a Blackfart.
I'm not a millenial you f,uckin old retard.

Please tell us when you fell off the cabbage wagon.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I spent 14 years working in the black community. I was a paramedic in a small Georgia town and our county was half black, half white. Virtually no Mexicans back then.
I went in to a black household on almost every shift I worked, either an apartment in the housing project, or else a house in town, or out in the country. Of course, I went in to just as many white households.
I got to see up close how black people live, what they eat etc.

I recall we were taking a black lady home from the hospital, she had just gotten her right foot amputated due to diabetes. 50 year old gal, overweight.
We carried her in to the house, she lived with her sister and she was making some iced tea. Now, all Southerners love sweet iced tea but the amount of sugar the sister was using was unreal. They don't get the 5 pound bag of Dixie Crystals sugar, they buy the 10 pound bag it is cheaper.
This gal was making 2 quarts of tea and she dumped in about 2 pounds of sugar. And as we put her sister into the bed, she came in and said "Here is some tea for you honey."
The number one thing a diabetec needs to do is cut down on sugar intake or eliminate it altogether, and to lose weight. Docs tell their patients this all the time. Bad diabetes causes gangrene, usually starting in the toes and working up. Here is this gal returning from an amputation at the ankle, celebrating her return with a big glass of sugar tea. If she kept that up she was probably up in my hospital a year later, getting her leg amputated at the knee.

I remember we had a call at midnight at a black home, granny was having a heart attack. She was alive and we were starting IVs, putting her on the monitor etc., she was laying on the floor of the living room. The whole family was up watching tv. As I went in and out of the house, I noticed a 15 year old girl and her 17 year old sister, both visibly pregnant, both drunk. They were both drinking from a king sized malt liquor.
Drinking during pregnancy is terrible for the fetus. Fetal alcohol syndrome is devastating to a person, knocks 30 points off the IQ before they are even born.
I saw at least 15 drunk pregnant black girls in my career, never saw a pregnant white girl who I could tell was drunk. There is an epidemic of fetal alcohol syndrome in the black community today in America.

Back in 1990 all Southerners loved fried food, and many of them were smoking. I just noticed, in all my visits to all these households, blacks smoking more than whites did, and eating more fried food. I might work a call in a white household where they were baking pork chops in the oven, but the next shift I went into a black household, they are breading their pork chops and frying them in deep fat in a skillet. Blacks have an epidemic of obesity, heart disease, and lung problems? Gee, I wonder why.

The black culture is different from the white culture. Some ways you could say it is better. They invented jazz. Hell, black guitar players in Mississippi invented rock n roll.
There are some bright aspects to the black culture in America, but it definitely has bad aspects. The blacks seem to be more interested in enjoying the present moment and not thinking about the consequences of their behavior for the future.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

None to speak of. My County is 96.5% white. I worked with a bunch of them on the railroad though and they were good, hard working people. Lots of Johnny Rebs here have wondered at my stupidity for living in NYS and/or living in a poor rural area but many of those same Southern jackasses choose to live among blacks and do nothing but bitch about it constantly. Who's really the stupid one here ?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

None to speak of. My County is 96.5% white. I worked with a bunch of them on the railroad though and they were good, hard working people. Lots of Johnny Rebs here have wondered at my stupidity for living in NYS and/or living in a poor rural area but many of those same Southern jackasses choose to live among blacks and do nothing but bitch about it constantly. Who's really the stupid one here ?

Point taken but let’s start over.

G’mornin Blackheart.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I spent 14 years working in the black community. I was a paramedic in a small Georgia town and our county was half black, half white. Virtually no Mexicans back then.
I went in to a black household on almost every shift I worked, either an apartment in the housing project, or else a house in town, or out in the country. Of course, I went in to just as many white households.
I got to see up close how black people live, what they eat etc.

I recall we were taking a black lady home from the hospital, she had just gotten her right foot amputated due to diabetes. 50 year old gal, overweight.
We carried her in to the house, she lived with her sister and she was making some iced tea. Now, all Southerners love sweet iced tea but the amount of sugar the sister was using was unreal. They don't get the 5 pound bag of Dixie Crystals sugar, they buy the 10 pound bag it is cheaper.
This gal was making 2 quarts of tea and she dumped in about 2 pounds of sugar. And as we put her sister into the bed, she came in and said "Here is some tea for you honey."
The number one thing a diabetec needs to do is cut down on sugar intake or eliminate it altogether, and to lose weight. Docs tell their patients this all the time. Bad diabetes causes gangrene, usually starting in the toes and working up. Here is this gal returning from an amputation at the ankle, celebrating her return with a big glass of sugar tea. If she kept that up she was probably up in my hospital a year later, getting her leg amputated at the knee.

I remember we had a call at midnight at a black home, granny was having a heart attack. She was alive and we were starting IVs, putting her on the monitor etc., she was laying on the floor of the living room. The whole family was up watching tv. As I went in and out of the house, I noticed a 15 year old girl and her 17 year old sister, both visibly pregnant, both drunk. They were both drinking from a king sized malt liquor.
Drinking during pregnancy is terrible for the fetus. Fetal alcohol syndrome is devastating to a person, knocks 30 points off the IQ before they are even born.
I saw at least 15 drunk pregnant black girls in my career, never saw a pregnant white girl who I could tell was drunk. There is an epidemic of fetal alcohol syndrome in the black community today in America.

Back in 1990 all Southerners loved fried food, and many of them were smoking. I just noticed, in all my visits to all these households, blacks smoking more than whites did, and eating more fried food. I might work a call in a white household where they were baking pork chops in the oven, but the next shift I went into a black household, they are breading their pork chops and frying them in deep fat in a skillet. Blacks have an epidemic of obesity, heart disease, and lung problems? Gee, I wonder why.

The black culture is different from the white culture. Some ways you could say it is better. They invented jazz. Hell, black guitar players in Mississippi invented rock n roll.
There are some bright aspects to the black culture in America, but it definitely has bad aspects. The blacks seem to be more interested in enjoying the present moment and not thinking about the consequences of their behavior for the future.

Very good and very true. Thanks for sharing.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Point taken but let’s start over.

G’mornin Blackheart.
Good morning to you too. Though I can't see much good about it with this virus on the loose. Oh well, at least it's sunny today for a change.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you are a black Chicago resident then your city government is deeply concerned for your safety during this pandemic. Unless you happen to get shot; in which case that's just another everyday event. Nothing new here, folks. Business as usual.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Must be why it was so deadly to the guineas too.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It is right there in the article: the problem is food deserts and lack of walkable streets. Who is to blame for black people, who exist in a time of opulence unprecedented for their race, not having those things? It is just an objective fact that they’ve failed to build those things, just like it is an objective fact that they’ve failed to heed warnings about how to slow the spread of this infectious disease.

That doesn’t imply superiority in the way you mean. Though it is likely, that if there were a superior race, people would envy the things it had and constantly appeal to it for help.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What do you expect when you create a chit hole and than live in it.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

It is right there in the article: the problem is food deserts and lack of walkable streets. Who is to blame for black people, who exist in a time of opulence unprecedented for their race, not having those things? It is just an objective fact that they’ve failed to build those things, just like it is an objective fact that they’ve failed to heed warnings about how to slow the spread of this infectious disease.

That doesn’t imply superiority in the way you mean. Though it is likely, that if there were a superior race, people would envy the things it had and constantly appeal to it for help.
Everybody here is well aware of the problems and shortcomings of the urban black communties. There is no reason to constantly point them out except for the FACT that these pathetic ass holes have a desperate, deep seated need to feel superior in some way to somebody, anybody. It is blatantly obvious and shockingly pathetic to anybody who reads the posts here on a regular basis.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hehehehe.........

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So........does this make the corona virus the biggest racist in America?

Just wait, if it hasn't already happened, the Negroes are going to be screaming for "special" treatment from corona.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is no reason to constantly point them out except for the FACT that these pathetic ass holes have a desperate, deep seated need to feel superior in some way

The LA Times needs to feel superior?

Generally, Jews have an inborn feeling of superiority and they have no need of external validation.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 53 invisible), 2,720 guests, and 1,086 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,262
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.