Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Read about what it does to the lungs a few days ago.

Might some form of blood filtering work to get rid of those pesky virus? whistle

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Docbill
Buy and drink diet tonic water. Hydrate and keep the virus from getting to you. Mix with gin if you want a little bump.

What does diet tonic water do for you?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Supplies quinene. It interupts the viral infection of cells just as hydrocloriquine does only you don't need a perscription to get it.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Peter Navarro, one of Donald Trump's closest friends and trade advisor, warned Trump of the high potential of a Pandemic in January; his warning was ignored. The Administration's lack of concern cost the US 2.5 months of preparation and stockpiling.

see: https://www.axios.com/exclusive-nav...a3f08fb-dce1-4f69-89b5-ea048f8382a9.html

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 280shooter

This one works fine.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
No author or references? Hmmm...

All in on the tonic with gin. Big fan of this sort of preventive medicine. Even if there is no virus.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by djs
Peter Navarro, one of Donald Trump's closest friends and trade advisor, warned Trump of the high potential of a Pandemic in January; his warning was ignored. The Administration's lack of concern cost the US 2.5 months of preparation and stockpiling.

see: https://www.axios.com/exclusive-nav...a3f08fb-dce1-4f69-89b5-ea048f8382a9.html

Please be honest. Had the "administration" reacted then as now, you and countless others would grouse about how it wasn't necessary to throttle the life out of the economy for such a trifling threat. Spare us your hindsight-informed tripe. People don't want to be led, until they want to be led - that's a concept that obviously escapes you and not Trump.

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
This source looks to be somewhat neutral, but I have no idea about their political proclivities. Note the mention of the liver enzyme, similar to article posted above.

https://bgr.com/2020/03/31/coronavirus-symptoms-3-signs-helps-ai-predict-severe-covid-19-cases/

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Buy and drink diet tonic water.

Diet Tonic Shasta to be specific, if you believe these comments that Terry Davis added to the TempleOS code.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Andrew Gaiziunas is the author.

You can read more about his medical expertise, years of treating ARDS, published work in critical care medicine, and role in the development of ECMO here -

https://www.linkedin.com/in/agaiziunas

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djs

Your Progressive buddies called Trump a racist when he put travel bans into effect. Y'all can sod off.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djs

On March 26, The Daily Wire published an article centering on the Obama administration’s role in using and allegedly failing to replenish the federal stockpile of N95 masks.

“The Obama administration significantly depleted the federal stockpile of N95 respirator masks to deal with the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009 and never rebuilt the stockpile despite calls to do so,” the piece begins.

USA TODAY investigation:US never spent enough on emergency stockpile, former managers say

The article draws from the reporting of outlets including Bloomberg News and the Los Angeles Times. According to Bloomberg News, “after the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, which triggered a nationwide shortage of masks and caused a 2- to 3-year backlog orders for the N95 variety, the stockpile distributed about three-quarters of its inventory and didn’t build back the supply.”

“After the swine flu epidemic in 2009, a safety-equipment industry association and a federally sponsored task force both recommended that depleted supplies of N95 respirator masks, which filter out airborne particles, be replenished by the stockpile,” the Los Angeles Times reported.

On Wednesday, President Donald Trump said during a press conference the country’s stockpile of personal protective equipment, including medical gear like N95 masks, is almost depleted.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Very interesting, hope it's true.

This was my favorite part, LOL: " Don’t trust China. China is ASSHOE"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
I just finished reading it

it got my attention

+1

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Just so y’all know, Alex Jones was the first to post doctors with this theory

That’s good news....

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by djs

Are you still here, little fawn? Amazing..

Probably not the place for you. Men talk here.

Laughing. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by djs

China Dec 2019

This disease is not communicable between people

WHO a few days before Trump shut down travel to and from China

This disease is not communicable between people

GFO

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Snyper
This worked for me.
https://archive.is/ONUmi

Thanks ! I copied and pasted it here so if that link gets cut we have it.

Thanks Dave. I went back right after I posted, and it worked for me then, but not now.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What does diet tonic water do for you?

Supplies quinene. It interupts the viral infection of cells just as hydrocloriquine does only you don't need a perscription to get it.

Called my primary cardiologist today. We made a deal a couple of years ago that I wouldn't start any new medication, vitamins, or supplements of any sort without consulting him first. In return he agrees to remain my cardiologist. I need a cardiologist because I ran into some fairly serious cardiac rhythm issues about 4 years ago.

Left a message on his cell around noon today about the tonic water, and that I intended to start on it unless he said different. I forgot it's his surgery day, but his office nurse called me within the hour. She said he left it up to me, but that the quinine in tonic water would do something or other to my "Q-T interval" and that he really preferred that I not.
I am chronically hypokalemic (low in potassium), and the nurse indicated that condition alone was enough threat to my Q-T interval. The cardiologist feels the the hypokalemia was the primary cause for my arrhythmia to start with.

I'm gonna leave medicine to the docs...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by djs

Navarro make his report on 29 Jan 20, DJT closed the US borders to Chinese travelers on 31 Jan 20. You are right that's pretty effing slow.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
360 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 40 invisible), 2,047 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.