Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
It's important that you watch Laura Ingram from the start tonight. She has really nailed it. Our economy is in far worse shape than the Covid Virus. Our economy will begin to die in the next 4-6 weeks, if it doesn't get started. People have no idea how bad it is, and the democrats want to spend our way out of this. How STUPID can you get!!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Bingo! Trump has some tough calls to make but we must open up parts of the economy, and soon.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Laura is a smart bitch.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I'm no economist. I don't know what the answer is.

But I can tell you this. People STILL are not taking the Covid Virus serious enough!!

A dear friend of ours lives just three houses down. She's a widow in her mid-70's. We have been friends for years; I and her deceased husband were like Father and Son.

She has a daughter in her early 50's. Her daughter came to live with her a couple of weeks back. I saw the daughter working in the yard last week. She looked frail and weak. I even commented as much to my wife. Really, it surprised me.

Two nights ago, the mother calls my wife and asks if she would pick up some medicine for the daughter. She added, "she has tested positive for Covid, and cannot keep anything down and her fever will not break." The daughter is quarantined at her house. We picked up the medication and left it on the door step.

Today, my wife gets a call from the mother. She says, "I'm at the grocery store, do you need me to pick up anything for you?"

All I heard my wife say was "eggs". So, I asked her who it was. When she told me, I WAS LIVID!

If the daughter is quarantined, so is the mother. And not only that, EVERYONE who has been in contact with the daughter for the past month needs to be notified!

I thought to myself. Everyone at that grocery store was put at risk today...and they had NO CLUE!

I understand that people must work. We must buy groceries. But people are going to become very ill and possibly die because of the disconnect we still have over how easily this thing spreads.

I for one think that the threat is over our heads. We hear about it...it even touches our family and friends...yet we go about our everyday lives as free Americans.

When has good ole common sense gone to these days?

And by the way. We have offered to do all the shopping for our friend. She does not need to leave the house!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy

But I can tell you this. People STILL are not taking the Covid Virus serious enough!!

A dear friend of ours lives just three houses down. She's a widow in her mid-70's. We have been friends for years; I and her deceased husband were like Father and Son.

She has a daughter in her early 50's. Her daughter came to live with her a couple of weeks back. I saw the daughter working in the yard last week. She looked frail and weak. I even commented as much to my wife. Really, it surprised me.

Two nights ago, the mother calls my wife and asks if she would pick up some medicine for the daughter. She added, "she has tested positive for Covid, and cannot keep anything down and her fever will not break." The daughter is quarantined at her house. We picked up the medication and left it on the door step.

Today, my wife gets a call from the mother. She says, "I'm at the grocery store, do you need me to pick up anything for you?"

All I heard my wife say was "eggs". So, I asked her who it was. When she told me, I WAS LIVID!

If the daughter is quarantined, so is the mother. And not only that, EVERYONE who has been in contact with the daughter for the past month needs to be notified!

I thought to myself. Everyone at the grocery store was put at risk today...and they had NO CLUE!

I understand that people must work. We must buy groceries. But people are going to become very ill and possibly die because of the disconnect we still have over how easily this thing spreads.

I for one think that the threat is over our heads. We hear about it...it even touches our family and friends...yet we go about our everyday lives as free Americans.

And by the way. We have offered to do all the shopping for our friend. She does not need to leave the house!

SMFH...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Think SMALLPOX. With modern air travel and no vaccine. I am starting to get it

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mirage243
Laura is a smart catholic slit licking lesbo bitch.
fixt.

I watch her and like her, but where is her kids dad? Sad.

Plus, I dont like the deep state pukes she interviewed trying to box Trump in.

We die from Corona or from business slow down, trying to force his hand. That pos WSJ puke should be hung with his deep state bud.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/07/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

I thought to myself. Everyone at that grocery store was put at risk today...and they had NO CLUE!

Granny did not test +. Justvtbe daughter. Granny can still be out and about. Aybe she'll host a dinner for the neighbors.

SMH indeed. Demented old people.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Even the New York governor admitted we are doing this to save the older generations. It is going to be expensive.

If you gonna meow about the cost .....fine.

But meow about why...........you don't like helping elderly? Too expensive? They ain't worth it?

Just let minnow.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
That said, Trump is approving the spend.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Yep, that’s a dumb move right there, people need to think.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by mirage243
Laura is a smart catholic slit licking lesbo bitch.
fixt.

I watch her and like her, but where is her kids dad? Sad.

Plus, I dont like the deep state pukes she interviewed trying to box Trump in.

We die from Corona or from business slow down, trying to force his hand. That pos WSJ puke should be hung with his deep state bud.

Where do you get that she is a lesbo?

As for her children, she adopted them by herself.

I know the situation is out of the ordinary but I did not find any female lover.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Tell us you DIDN’T accept anything like eggs from this person? This chit can persist on surfaces for hours to days even.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So granny is just a carrier.

Here, folks working in construction have to stand outside an hour for old farts with nothing to do to get through shopping for shower curtains and bathroom do dads inLowes or home depot while increasing the risks to themselves dealing with cashiers across the counter. They are retired from the oilfield or its and old lady where the hubby died of old age and they have $3 million of Shell stock and and have the cashier call up a runner to check the price of a small bag of chit on a back store shelf and holding up the checkout line for 10 min while worrying about being stiffed 50 cents on a bag of worthless chiett.
Goofy fuggers nailed down every fugging penny for 50 freaking years and they lose sleep at night worrying about stiffing their millionaire kids out of a dollar of the old mans estate.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/07/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lmao

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Kingston,

I live in a small town of about 20,000 people. We know the bankers, the eateries, the butcher, the shop keepers, ect. by name. Our town it old school America. We all look out for each other.

In this case, the daughter is an outsider. I know for a fact that she has been up and down I-75 and in at least three States over the course of 3 months. That's the thing. You venture out, you put yourself at risk.

Every eating establishment, every gas station, every hotel along I-75 has been visited by 100's of people every day. They come from every part of the country, and from all walks of life. I don't get it.

I was scheduled for an MRI in Atlanta on March, 16th, and had an appointment with the Radiologist the next day. We booked a room at an Atlanta Hotel just off I-75. We are 3.5 hrs. South of Atlanta.

I went in for the MRI, but all the way up there, I thought about the risk were were taking at restaurants, gas stations and hotels.

We packed our lunch and supper. We filled up with gas before we left--and I did not stay in the hotel. I told the Radiologist after the MRI that I was headed home. If he saw something that concerned him...he could call.

I have a 10-year old daughter. I could not live with myself if I were the cause of bringing something home to her. We have a contingency plan. If I get sick, my wife and daughter leaves. Period! If I pull through, I pull through. If I don't, they can burn the house down around me.

My wife thinks that's crazy talk. But after three brain surgeries in 2019, the health and well being of my family comes first. I've come close enough to death that I realize that death is the final stage of living. Don't want to go tomorrow, but, bringing harm to my family is worse than death to me.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Read that Laura Ingraham dated the guy that ended up marrying Kellyanne Conway.
Wiki says she wrote some very anti gay stuff when in college.

Doubt she's a carpet muncher

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
...death is the final stage of living.
Very insightful.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by slumlord

Tell us you DIDN’T accept anything like eggs from this person? This chit can persist on surfaces for hours to days even.

EXACTLY!!

My wife did accept the eggs. That's what made me so angry! I warned her that if she was going to be so reckless in her behavior, that if she got sick...she was own her own...me and my daughter would be out of here.

I'm not being cold...I'm being real.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Kingston,

I live in a small town of about 20,000 people. We know the bankers, the eateries, the butcher, the shop keepers, ect. by name. Our town it old school America. We all look out for each other.

In this case, the daughter is an outsider. I know for a fact that she has been up and down I-75 and in at least three States over the course of 3 months. That's the thing. You venture out, you put yourself at risk.

Every eating establishment, every gas station, every hotel along I-75 has been visited by 100's of people every day. They come from every part of the country, and from all walks of life. I don't get it.

I was scheduled for an MRI in Atlanta on March, 16th, and had an appointment with the Radiologist the next day. We booked a room at an Atlanta Hotel just off I-75. We are 3.5 hrs. South of Atlanta.

I went in for the MRI, but all the way up there, I thought about the risk were were taking at restaurants, gas stations and hotels.

We packed our lunch and supper. We filled up with gas before we left--and I did not stay in the hotel. I told the Radiologist after the MRI that I was headed home. If he saw something that concerned him...he could call.

I have a 10-year old daughter. I could not live with myself if I were the cause of bringing something home to her. We have a contingency plan. If I get sick, my wife and daughter leaves. Period! If I pull through, I pull through. If I don't, they can burn the house down around me.

My wife thinks that's crazy talk. But after three brain surgeries in 2019, the health and well being of my family comes first. I've come close enough to death that I realize that death is the final stage of living. Don't want to go tomorrow, but, bringing harm to my family is worse than death to me.

Wishing you the best. You and yours have had some trials and know the value of life intimately.

Stay well.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 12344mag, 48 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,953
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.