Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So granny is just a carrier.

Here, folks working in construction have to stand outside an hour for old farts with nothing to do to get through shopping for shower curtains and bathroom do dads inLowes or home depot while increasing the risks to themselves dealing with cashiers across the counter. They are retired from the oilfield or its and old lady where the hubby died of old age and they have $3 million of Shell stock and and have the cashier call up a runner to check the price of a small bag of chit on a back store shelf and holding up the checkout line for 10 min while worrying about being stiffed 50 cents on a bag of worthless chiett.
Goofy fuggers nailed down every fugging penny for 50 freaking years and they lose sleep at night worrying about stiffing their millionaire kids out of a dollar of the old mans estate.

Went in to Lowes to pick up some air filters. I went in EARLY in the morning expecting that people were still in bed. The place was packed with people buy "gardening stuff"???

There was one check-out with no one in line. I swooped in hoping to get out as soon as possible.

While I was being rang up, the cashier looked troubled. I inquired about her well being. She informed me that she had just taken her son to the ER earlier that morning with a high fever, and that her husband was an over-the-road truck driver who had been sick for a week. I wanted to scream, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???"

God help us! And that's not slang!

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Kingston,

I live in a small town of about 20,000 people. We know the bankers, the eateries, the butcher, the shop keepers, ect. by name. Our town it old school America. We all look out for each other.

In this case, the daughter is an outsider. I know for a fact that she has been up and down I-75 and in at least three States over the course of 3 months. That's the thing. You venture out, you put yourself at risk.

Every eating establishment, every gas station, every hotel along I-75 has been visited by 100's of people every day. They come from every part of the country, and from all walks of life. I don't get it.

I was scheduled for an MRI in Atlanta on March, 16th, and had an appointment with the Radiologist the next day. We booked a room at an Atlanta Hotel just off I-75. We are 3.5 hrs. South of Atlanta.

I went in for the MRI, but all the way up there, I thought about the risk were were taking at restaurants, gas stations and hotels.

We packed our lunch and supper. We filled up with gas before we left--and I did not stay in the hotel. I told the Radiologist after the MRI that I was headed home. If he saw something that concerned him...he could call.

I have a 10-year old daughter. I could not live with myself if I were the cause of bringing something home to her. We have a contingency plan. If I get sick, my wife and daughter leaves. Period! If I pull through, I pull through. If I don't, they can burn the house down around me.

My wife thinks that's crazy talk. But after three brain surgeries in 2019, the health and well being of my family comes first. I've come close enough to death that I realize that death is the final stage of living. Don't want to go tomorrow, but, bringing harm to my family is worse than death to me.

Wishing you the best. You and yours have had some trials and know the value of life intimately.

Stay well.

Right back at you my friend!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mirage243
Laura is a smart catholic slit licking lesbo bitch.
fixt.

I watch her and like her, but where is her kids dad? Sad.

Plus, I dont like the deep state pukes she interviewed trying to box Trump in.

We die from Corona or from business slow down, trying to force his hand. That pos WSJ puke should be hung with his deep state bud.

Correct me if I misspeak but think that she was married to the lib talking head, Olberman, who left her right in the middle of her cancer treatments, like former President potential candidate, lawyer John Edwards did with his wife taking cancer treatments.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry to hear that. I heard a week ago on the fire she sleeps with her girlfriend. It would make me happy to know that fire info was wrong.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
I'm no economist. I don't know what the answer is.

But I can tell you this. People STILL are not taking the Covid Virus serious enough!!

A dear friend of ours lives just three houses down. She's a widow in her mid-70's. We have been friends for years; I and her deceased husband were like Father and Son.

She has a daughter in her early 50's. Her daughter came to live with her a couple of weeks back. I saw the daughter working in the yard last week. She looked frail and weak. I even commented as much to my wife. Really, it surprised me.

Two nights ago, the mother calls my wife and asks if she would pick up some medicine for the daughter. She added, "she has tested positive for Covid, and cannot keep anything down and her fever will not break." The daughter is quarantined at her house. We picked up the medication and left it on the door step.

Today, my wife gets a call from the mother. She says, "I'm at the grocery store, do you need me to pick up anything for you?"

All I heard my wife say was "eggs". So, I asked her who it was. When she told me, I WAS LIVID!

If the daughter is quarantined, so is the mother. And not only that, EVERYONE who has been in contact with the daughter for the past month needs to be notified!

I thought to myself. Everyone at that grocery store was put at risk today...and they had NO CLUE!

I understand that people must work. We must buy groceries. But people are going to become very ill and possibly die because of the disconnect we still have over how easily this thing spreads.

I for one think that the threat is over our heads. We hear about it...it even touches our family and friends...yet we go about our everyday lives as free Americans.

When has good ole common sense gone to these days?

And by the way. We have offered to do all the shopping for our friend. She does not need to leave the house!

Tell us you DIDN’T accept anything like eggs from this person? This chit can persist on surfaces for hours to days even.

EXACTLY!!

My wife did accept the eggs. That's what made me so angry! I warned her that if she was going to be so reckless in her behavior, that if she got sick...she was own her own...me and my daughter would be out of here.

I'm not being cold...I'm being real.

Yes you are, and many soft in the head Americans can't fathom disease and death all around. They have not a clue.

I just today dressed my 17 y/o grandson down in no uncertain terms on the telephone. He has been going over to his girl friend's house during the day; her parents are both still working days. No telling where they go to get snacks, lunches at take outs, and gasoline. He saw no problem with his actions, UNTIL I asked him why he wants to kill his dad? Dead silence..........

People have become so damned selfish anymore.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Even the New York governor admitted we are doing this to save the older generations. It is going to be expensive.

If you gonna meow about the cost .....fine.

But meow about why...........you don't like helping elderly? Too expensive? They ain't worth it?

Just let minnow.

How about this. We keep this up another couple months and it won’t matter much. The elderly will all starve to death when they stop getting their social security checks.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sorry to hear that. I heard a week ago on the fire she sleeps with her girlfriend. It would make me happy to know that fire info was wrong.

I could be wrong, Jag but seem to recall Rush talking about this because he and Laura are/were apparently friends.

Keith Olberman, msnbc.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Even the New York governor admitted we are doing this to save the older generations. It is going to be expensive.

But meow about why...........you don't like helping elderly? Too expensive? They ain't worth it?

Just let minnow.

How about this. We keep this up another couple months and it won’t matter much. The elderly will all starve to death when they stop getting their social security checks.

You fergot who's president.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I could be wrong, Jag but seem to recall Rush talking about this because he and Laura are/were apparently friends.

Keith Olberman, msnbc.

As is she and Hannity. I'd heard the lesbo rumor a few times before. Hope its wrong.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/07/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
She's not a lesbo, she's straight, get a clue.

MOLON LABE
IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

Just let minnow.

If I remember correctly, almost 80% of the people in the Hospital with the virus are between the ages of 24 and 60. Helping the elderly? I don't know.

Our Church is delivering meals to the elderly. They don't have to go out if they don't want to. One group of volunteers make the calls. Another group prepares the meals (under strict sanitary protocol), and another group delivers the meals. All under strict protocol. That's helping the elderly. That's people helping people. It's one way, not the only way, but it is a way.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, no gay news exists I'm happy to say so please disregard my apparently erroneous statement. Glad to read of this.,

https://www.distractify.com/p/is-laura-ingraham-married

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by boatammo
She's not a lesbo, she's straight, get a clue.

Thanks, boat.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
fixt.

We die from Corona or from business slow down, trying to force his hand. That pos WSJ puke should be hung with his deep state bud.

You are talking out your ass right now. Her kids are adopted. She's had some relationships but she works a LOT of hours. If she were a man, no one would question that. I don't personally think that's the best approach, but women have that thing about having kids in their life.
I know she had a relationship with Denesh D'souza. Not sure who broke it off but they are obviously good friends as she has him on her show frequently. I think your comments were out of line. If you actually watch her you know she's very sharp.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
...People STILL are not taking the Covid Virus serious enough!!

WTF. Sheep much?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Think you are a wolf? Think again...
Colorado, and other hot spots, are experiencing exponential infection rates. Think about that for a minute before you settle into a conspiracy/ control mindset.
None of us have immunity from this virus, and it is capable of killing anyone. Treatment protocols are unproven and not well developed, yet. We are fortunate that mortality rates are somewhat low. That is no comfort to those losing people they love.
Georgia Boy offers a reasoned, logical view of what he sees and has experienced.
Individual actions do have consequences for others, and individual responsibility is important during this pandemic.
WTF, indeed.

Most of all he loved the fall
The leaves yellow on the cottonwoods
Leaves floating on the trout steams and above the hills
The high blue windless skies
Now he will be part of them, forever
- Earnest Hemingway, Idaho- 1939
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Laura dated K. Olberman years ago,never married him...that was before the breast cancer, I believe. She has a gay brother....she mentioned it several times on her radio show....again, quite some years ago.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by notamos
...People STILL are not taking the Covid Virus serious enough!!

WTF. Sheep much?

In my first post, I described First Hand knowledge. Idiot much?

A county only 21 miles from me has a population of around 190,000.

About four weeks ago, it was reported on the news that there were two (2) known - diagnosed - cases of Covid in the county.

Over this past week end - it was reported that there were over a thousand (1,000) know - diagnosed cases in the county.

As of 4/8/20, Dougherty County GA - total positive results 1505 - 45 deaths.

That is a 50% increase of diagnosed cases in just a matter of days!

This ratio of confirmed cases / population prompted the CDC to send an investigation unit down. They started with the original two diagnosed cases. Then they branched out.

The CDC was able to trace the outbreak back to a funeral. You can check out some of the reporting @ yahoo news Dated 3/31/2020. You can also get local reporting @ WALB.com

You're implying Sheep mentality...what you are expressing in your bravado is utter foolishness.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
fixt.

You certainly outdid yourself on this post.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jesus.

Who SHOULD we be watching and listening to, that meets with everyone's approval?

Rachel Maddow?

Anderson Cooper?

GMAFB

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

112 members (16penny, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 19 invisible), 1,364 guests, and 869 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,219
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.