B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Backroads
Funny how some folks reading the internet, feel superior to other folks reading the internet...

Some people reading the internet are superior to others.

no one is superior over another...….that's how the left thinks......bob

Very true, but you'd have to admit some people are smarter, stronger, more physically attractive and better mannered than others.

it was my attempt at being humble......bob

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by kingston
No one knows him?

I've him and wife, came done to fish the island, seaweed was so bad couldn't really fish. He's good guy from what I've seen
I'm not sure the original question was a genuine one. I don't like Fudtardski personally, but I never got the idea he was fake. I've never met him though. I'm glad you could vouch for him being real.

had to go back and edit my post, type with one finger and i end skipping words because it can't keep up with my thought process.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Call out threads always bring out the stupid in folks. 😜

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not a -ski. Most likely Mac- or Mc-.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Slavek
Not a -ski. Most likely Mac- or Mc-.

Good one.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Funny how some folks reading the internet, feel superior to other folks reading the internet...

But it's generally not the ones who feel superior.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm with-holding comment........until Logcutter weighs in.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is this guy for real?

[Linked Image from wtfbabe.files.wordpress.com]

[Linked Image from media.makeameme.org]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Classic, I needed a new signature line.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Americano. Trumpster. Pro 2 A. Patriot.

God bless you Fu.

He owes us some updates on these Courtesy Hospital tours that he’s been given, knowing the in crowd, A-lister Elites. The state of affairs with this Co-19 thingie.

Been way too long.

The Lord said, see if he is for or agin me.

I think there are plenty of commie corksuckers on the fire who owe our forefathers and service men, not us, so, much less him. Not saying I'm right or wrong, but I've seen lowlife traitors on the fire come and I've seen a whole lot less of them go. Until I see crap for sure I'm not losing sleep over him.

Seems like no one here knows ifubar either, who I have no concerns for either, other than hoping he has a nice day, as I do a sometimes cranky old toot. wink

I guess liars and bullscchitt-ers are okay just as long as they wrap themselves in patriotism. Gets them a pass here, ya think, Jag ?

Irfubar has shown himself to be a straight talker.

There’s a difference. But to each his own.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
No one knows him?

I've him and wife, came done to fish the island, seaweed was so bad couldn't really fish. He's good guy from what I've seen
I'm not sure the original question was a genuine one. I don't like Fudtardski personally, but I never got the idea he was fake. I've never met him though. I'm glad you could vouch for him being real.

Ethan,

I suspect some people have a hard time believing he's really holds the absurd beliefs he writes about on The Fire. His status as a Young Earth Creationist doesn't make him all that special on The Fire, but he takes it to a whole new level thinking scientist are too stupid to know the difference between COVID-19 and the common cold virus.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain

no one is superior over another...….that's how the left thinks......bob

Very true, but you'd have to admit some people are smarter, stronger, more physically attractive and better mannered than others.

it was my attempt at being humble......bob

Equal dignity, and equal protection does not imply equal ability.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
No one knows him?

Ethan,

I suspect some people have a hard time believing he's really holds the absurd beliefs he writes about on The Fire. His status as a Young Earth Creationist doesn't make him all that special on The Fire, but he takes it to a whole new level thinking scientist are too stupid to know the difference between COVID-19 and the common cold virus.
I have no idea about that. I haven't seen him argue about any of that. I was only commenting on whether he was real as opposed to a sock puppet, paid troll, common troll, bot, etc. I think now that Roger has vouched for his realness, that part is settled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fubarski is from the Polish side of my family so I cannot be held to account for what he says..... smile

Seriously though, I know he is abrasive and controversial, I think he is simply being that way to get his point across.

I do believe he has as much right as anyone to express his opinion and argue his point of view.

This may offend a few, but some of what he says is correct, unfortunately his message is lost on many because they can't get passed the stink bombs he drops... wink

Oh and I have never met him or shared a PM etc.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
No one knows him?

Ethan,

I have no idea about that. I haven't seen him argue about any of that. I was only commenting on whether he was real as opposed to a sock puppet, paid troll, common troll, bot, etc. I think now that Roger has vouched for his realness, that part is settled.

I believe he's real, and what he expresses are his real beliefs. He has a consistent world view, and unfortunately some of it appears to be overly influence by his religious beliefs which seem to feed his denial of basic science.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
It was a sincere question. I’m now more than satisfied to believe he’s real. I had no idea he was a young earth creationist. If I had know that I might have stopped arguing with him weeks ago.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I’m feeling a lotta love here.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=kingston]No one knows him?

Ethan,

Sniper, the part about believing scientist are too stupid to know the difference, the question isn't are they too stupid, the question is are they agenda driven to get more grant money.
I believe the global warming scientist are! Why wouldn't these bureaucrat Doctors be the same?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never heard of him.

LOL
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Never heard of him.

Now, finally, this thread is about someone important. JK

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 46 invisible), 1,787 guests, and 1,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,180
Posts18,465,632
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.