Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
One motorcycle shop I worked at had a bench set up for filling batteries. When a parts guy sold one he had to fill it with acid before giving it to the customer.
The back of the bench was a pegboard wall. When a new guy would be filling one I would get behind the wall with a squirt gun, wait for him to look away
for a second and squirt his hands and clothes with water. He would think he was spilling battery acid all over himself and freak out.

I was reassembling a motorcycle transmission, putting the sprocket on the chain driven oil pump. A new mechanic, MMI graduate(graduated Magna-Cum-Barely)
walked by so I asked him if he knew how to time the oil pumps on the newer bikes. Told him I couldn't find the marks. He was By-God going to show me how to do it, being as he been to school and all.
After about ten minutes he realized that I was messing with him. He wouldn't talk to me for a week.

GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Get one of the air horns that use a plunger to supply the air. Pull a desk drawer out and tape the horn so that when he closes the drawer it will be pushing in on the plunger.

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

www.wvcdl.org
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have a light fixture here that leaks oil.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I read about a guy in Anchorage, who spends part of the year at his other place in Hawaii. While down there, he asked an Anchorage friend to get into his storage unit where he kept all his toys, and ship his outboard motor to Maui.

There are not a lot of places on Maui to use a snow machine.....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
At one time our office was in old pipeline era ATCO unit. We would get a few walk ins a day. Always had some young girls to answer phones and do clerical stuff. I had bought a remote control fart machine and decided to rest the new girl's sense of humor. I waited until there was a customer at the counter and at the perfect moment I pushed the button. Without a hesitation she said "excuse me ", and went on about her work.... she turned out to be a lot of fun.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I was briefly sent to a station as a driver that also housed one of our chiefs. He was a decent guy but OCD and a poor excuse for a leader. I used to toss a screw under one of the trucks to mess with his mind. He would pick up the screw and task me to find where it came from. Being it was a wood or sheet rock screw, I never found where it came from but we all got some good laughs as he searched for the source of the extra parts.

Did the previously mentioned water trick of dropping water from the ceiling to a lieutenant except onto his head while he was sleeping. That lasted a couple months before he figured out what was happening as I didn't do it regularly.

Not a boss but:

At another station we had an ambulance stationed. It was a regular practice to put a rubber band around the sink mounted vegetable sprayer. The medics regularly fell for the gag as they rotated through as assigned.

Another time the medics were sacked out in the back of their rig due to our cleaning the station. I found some ammonia capsules, broke them open, and tossed them into the back of their rig. When they woke up, each thpught the smell was the feet of the other until the capsules were found. I successfully blamed the gag on a police officer of ours that had once worked for the ambulance company and they gagged him later on.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I love the devious minds.

It appears he cleaned it up last night after everyone left. grin

I'll give it a couple more days and squeeze a little more out of the light.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I love the devious minds.

It appears he cleaned it up last night after everyone left. grin

I'll give it a couple more days and squeeze a little more out of the light.

Dickhead... grin

Used to fūck with young overly demanding engineers. They'd bring me a mangled up part, demand I drop what I'm doing and make them a new one. Of course they needed it before the start of the next shift. Lazy fooks wouldn't even bring me a blueprint, work order stated "make on as per sample". So I did. Running a CNC I could make a single part quicker that someone would on a conventional mill. If I had to make one might as well make 2~3. One part would be made exactly as per sample including the damage. At the end of my shift said engineer would walk up, I'd hand him the new part made as per sample. The look on their face was always priceless. I'd let it play out for a while, hand them the good part as I'm headed out the door for the night.
Maintenance superintendent didn't have my sense of humor but he learned.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
When he had the ladder outand checking the light he neglected to take care of said ladder so I put a few drops under the foot of the ladder, when he took care of the ladder 2 days later you should have seen his face grin

Today I put two drops of penetrating oil on the spot and he noticed it in under 3 minutes.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's wonderful hearing all these tales from you soon-to-be ex-employees.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by hardway
Had a Sons of Anarchy type jack off at work that rode his Harley every day.....I used to put a few drops of oil under it every other day......drove him crazy.

I used to do the same thing to a guy at work, the guy took it to the shop and they could never find the leak. Then one day a co worker seen me put a drop or two under the cycle and he thought it wasn't enough so he dumped a 1/2 quart of tranny fluid under it. The guy quickly figured out someone was fugging with him then. He quit driving it to work then.....

Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It's wonderful hearing all these tales from you soon-to-be ex-employees.

I guess I'm lucky, I have a great boss, he enjoys a good joke, as a matter of fact this one is owed to him from one he got me with a few months back.

Now that I think about it I have a couple owed to me by the other guys so I guess I'd better be watching my back.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
When I was a kid working at Hardee’s, had a manager who was a real peach. She made the mistake of asking me to look at her car one afternoon, knowing that I worked on cars in my off time. Seems her turn signal wasn’t working. I went out there with her, had her raise the hood, and after looking under there, told her she was low on blinker fluid, to have her husband top it off when she got home. Explained to her that the on/off function of the lights was created by a hydraulic solenoid(!?) and would not function without the required fluid.

She did go home and ask her husband to top it off, then got mad when he laughed and argued with him, explaining all about the “hydraulic solenoid” to clue the poor benighted boy in on the deal. Needless to say, I was on her schit list for some time...😂

Somebody mentioned pagers. I used to have a guy working for me who carried one, so I would wait until he was wiring up a light fixture or and outlet and page him. He ALWAYS jumped and cussed.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 04/08/20.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The day I got my thirty years in was the worst day of my boss's life. He'd give me that "you've got to do this" line of BS, I'd laugh at him and dare him to send me home. He'd shake his head saying he knew I'd enjoy the day off too much so it ain't gonna happen. Of course he knew I'd bust my a$$ when needed, make him look like a hero. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of the funniest things I ever did was back when I worked in the cheese factory.

The bathroom had a single large screened window, which was always open in the summer, and the schitter faced the window 3 feet away.

So one hot summer day, one of the guys went in and closed the door. I quickly filled up a stainless 3 gallon pail with water, ran outside, and heaved it through the window, ran back inside, & pretended to work.

The victim, which almost always had his pipe going, exited the bathroom, completely peppered in Price Albert! grin grin grin

Those 3 gallons hit 'em dead center......and I LMFAO.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
My guys have to mop the shop floor every night before they can leave. I had a new guy a few months back and I over heard him bitching about it. After they left I got my 3 year old grandson and made a mud puddle to get his feet muddy as sheit, then sent him running across the shop floor after they left. Guess what they got to do first thing the next morning.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Those old car bombs were fun, back then the hood opened from the outside.

After graduation at the Hazardous Devices school at Red stone we put one on the CO's car at the class party. He got in started the car and was half way across the lot before it popped. Man had some reflexes.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
12344mag: Now that is downright cruel! Cool but cruel.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Not a boss but one of my first jobs was at a furniture manufacturer. I was assembling something on a scissor lift table next to this new kid who really...really...was not very bright.

Behind him was a stationary bench/table that was pretty closed in and filthy underneath because you couldn't get a broom under there.

I told him that the piece I was assembling had a board that was cut too short and to get me the board stretcher behind him. He starts looking and I said that damn thing probably fell under that table again, crawl under there and get it. He looked at me hesitantly but he did it. I kept him under there for about 5 minutes digging around for the board stretcher because I just knew it had to be there. Finally he came out and was covered from head to toe in cobwebs.

Just then the supervisor walks by and looks at him, stops and says WTF are you doing?? He says uh uh...looking for the board stretcher! Supervisor looks at me and says "get to work!" Then he walked away laughing his ass off.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Bullion cubes in the shower head in the captains quarters, of course no one fessed up. Cap was a good sport and had a few of his own pranks.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,910 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,549
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.