Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

If that's the case and Deflave said so, but Rick won't comment, it's because Rick believes both it's his prerogative and that he's watching out for Deflave's privacy. I like Deflave and didn't wish him gone, but Rick is a good man and has reasons for his actions.

That is the case. Rick's site, Rick's rules. I like it here, and would rather not be banned. But Rick's acting like a bitch in this instance. Not for banning him per se, but for not owning it. Complete lockout. Then letting him log in, but can't even send a PM.

That's weak. Own it.
It's nobody's business. It's between him and Deflave. If you're saying Rick won't tell Deflave what it's for, then that's between him and Deflave too. ...but we pretty much know what it was for.

Bullshidt. I am saying he didn't give word of warning. Or a reason. Like I said, Rick's site, Rick's rules. But he's acting like a bitch and you're sucking the piss out of his crank.

Funny how privacy is all of a sudden an important thing eh?

MAGA
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
I wish John Prine would write a song about it.

Me too

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I miss 'Flave as much as anyone. He was funny as hell.

But a guest ought not schitt in the host's punch bowl. From what I have read, 'Flave has had every chance to apologize. If he is not here, it is my opinion that is his choice.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I wonder if he got banned, and said Fugg it, and decided not to bother coming back, or his computer broke.

I definitely miss his comments and observations and humor.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If that's the case and Deflave said so, but Rick won't comment, it's because Rick believes both it's his prerogative and that he's watching out for Deflave's privacy. I like Deflave and didn't wish him gone, but Rick is a good man and has reasons for his actions.

That is the case. Rick's site, Rick's rules. I like it here, and would rather not be banned. But Rick's acting like a bitch in this instance. Not for banning him per se, but for not owning it. Complete lockout. Then letting him log in, but can't even send a PM.

That's weak. Own it.
It's nobody's business. It's between him and Deflave. If you're saying Rick won't tell Deflave what it's for, then that's between him and Deflave too. ...but we pretty much know what it was for.

Bullshidt. I am saying he didn't give word of warning. Or a reason. Like I said, Rick's site, Rick's rules. But he's acting like a bitch and you're sucking the piss out of his crank.

Funny how privacy is all of a sudden an important thing eh?
No, I'm not. I'm just giving you my opinion. Like I said, I like Deflave and personally, saw no reason to ban him over what I think it was over. I'm not Rick though. I usually agree with you, but disagree with you on this...what I'd characterize as a pretty fine point. Be mad if you want, but it is what it is.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Listen you silly gooses, I text or speak to the retard every other day or so. I am no paragon of virtue, but I never played the prank games on here either. Everything I've posted on this topic for the last couple months is Gospel.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
I wonder if he got banned, and said Fugg it, and decided not to bother coming back, or his computer broke.

I definitely miss his comments and observations and humor.
I honestly had no idea whether he'd really been banned or just decided to take a hiatus or whatever. Since BGG says he's been banned, I'd say he has.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I ain't mad. It's not a fine point either.

Maybe Rick hit menopause?

But given the crass and outright racist crap he's let be posted on here, and Furballz doxing Clarke, I find it laughable to say it makes sense to ban him over his comments unless Rick was just that thin skinned.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Listen you silly gooses, I text or speak to the retard every other day or so. I am no paragon of virtue, but I never played the prank games on here either. Everything I've posted on this topic for the last couple months is Gospel.
lolol Okay, maybe the post I just posted is wrong. lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I have pretty well alienated myself from most here anyway.................

I am gonna ask it.

Did Travis/Flave really get banned? No bullshit.

If yes....... then I want him back. Right F'ing now.

I love you all.

don't know, but he has not been on FB for awhile also.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Yip

Now be prepared for all the 'Flave haters to rag on your ass! lol

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
lolol Okay, maybe the post I just posted is wrong. lol

ha, no. I've been repeating myself on all the 'Flave threads. He was banned. It's legit. And Rick has not owned it. That simple. One can argue the wherefores and whatnots, but that's the nuts and bolts.

MAGA
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
#bringflaveback

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
All good Jim,not many guys on here would post a pic of themselves about to get busy with a meat saw on a pigs noggin,lol

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I honestly thought maybe Rick was getting back at him and going to give him access back on 04/01. Like a "got you good fugger"

Alas, I was mistaken.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Yip

Now be prepared for all the 'Flave haters to rag on your ass! lol

Not a 'flave hater. I miss his wit and banter and would like to see him back. One of his pranks pissed me off at him, however.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My 2 cents-

I like da flave, had a lot of fun kibitzing around with him. He's one funny SOB. And I miss him here.

The last couple weeks on here he was pushing the envelope hard core. IMO for whatever reason he was trying to see what it took to get banned or at least get in schit. Off color posts and threads weren't working so he started jabbing insults directly at RB. Not once but about 10 times in his last couple days. I'll not comment on if its right or wrong but when you throw a pile of unanswered insults at the owner of a site you're going bye bye. It is what it is. The last and probably only comment I saw from RB were along the lines of "you know how to get ahold of me buddy". I suspect that would be how RB would be willing to discuss it with deflave and not elsewhere or to someone else.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I honestly thought maybe Rick was getting back at him and going to give him access back on 04/01. Like a "got you good fugger"

Alas, I was mistaken.

I had the same thoughts.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gruff speaks the truth......

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well said, Salty.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/08/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 240NMC, 270winchester, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,321 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,651
Posts18,455,483
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.