Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LazyV
You’re acting as if we are at the end of the whole thing and not the end of the beginning perhaps. I’m guessing most people will go with the best guesses of people who went to medical school and do this stuff every day vs the deniers.

Again, you act as if the thing is over and what counts is only what has transpired up to this point. What is Sweden’s and the others death rate being reported from this? Uh oh, more then 2%....

Ok dumbass I guess this is some kind of question I am suppose to answer?

Well lets see we have listened to the medical professionals and they have been 100% wrong........ Fauci, Brix, Tedros etc....

My wife is a medical professional, she is a retired RN than set up and ran the Flu dept at a major west coat clinic, she had 40 nurses under her. She is also in daily contact with colleagues, I.E. doctors about what is going on.

Now your turn, tell me what makes your opinion worth listening to?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Could we please keep this thread on topic. Its about some guy that got called out and didn't show up. Thank you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Salty303
Could we please keep this thread on topic. Its about some guy that got called out and didn't show up. Thank you.

Well a certain dumbass just claimed Fubarski is my sock puppet..... somehow that gives me the right to derail? no

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
So your wife....who is retired...who speaks to people in her circle....

You’re working off third and fourth hand information relayed through your wife. This all makes more sense.

I’ve been around a bunch of Covid patients. I’ve been in hospitals with them. Not third hand info.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Michael Scott
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So your wife....who is retired...who speaks to people in her circle....

You’re working off third and fourth hand information relayed through your wife. This all makes more sense.

I’ve been around a bunch of Covid patients. I’ve been in hospitals with them. Not third hand info.

That explains it you are blinded by emotion.... are you a chic or did you simply steal your wife's estrogen pills?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar

Well a certain dumbass just claimed Fubarski is my sock puppet..... somehow that gives me the right to derail? no

J/K fubes. The common thread in this thread is that there is no common thread. lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

J/K fubes. The common thread in this thread is that there is no common thread. lol

Yes but it is a campfire tradition... as you well know salty smile

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Yes, that’s it. You’re third hand information is valid but my practical knowledge is not. My thoughts on this aren’t really based in emotion, I’ve been through much worse in the Army then my day to day dealings with this crap. My point has been that you’d have to be extremely ill informed or a moron to discount the threat Covid poses if it gets out of control. It’s under control right now because of hard decisions, Spain and Italy, NYC give you a glimpse of what it looks like when it starts getting out of control.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, that’s it. You’re third hand information is valid but my practical knowledge is not. My thoughts on this aren’t really based in emotion, I’ve been through much worse in the Army then my day to day dealings with this crap. My point has been that you’d have to be extremely ill informed or a moron to discount the threat Covid poses if it gets out of control. It’s under control right now because of hard decisions, Spain and Italy, NYC give you a glimpse of what it looks like when it starts getting out of control.

You would be wise to let men make decisions for you until this crisis is over......

I am NOT denying this is bad and could get worse, but your emotions will not let you see that. My point is this has been used for a political agenda and blown out of proportion.

Besides you have not told anyone how you are qualified to even comment.

Do you have loved ones in the hospital? Are you an MD? a RN ? what?

I have posted several times what I would recommend as a course of action... you?

Go change your tampon and get a grip... jeesh

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I’m in the medical field. If that’s not enough for you then so be it. The men are handling it and you’re sitting in a basement acting like you have a clue what should be done. And we’ll continue to handle it while you sit on your ass doing nothing. I claim no knowledge on the economic side, not my thing and I won’t argue that this is going to be rough for lots of people.

I’ll check back in after I move some irrigation pipe around to hear more about how all this should be handled.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m in the medical field. If that’s not enough for you then so be it. The men are handling it and you’re sitting in a basement acting like you have a clue what should be done. And we’ll continue to handle it while you sit on your ass doing nothing. I claim no knowledge on the economic side, not my thing and I won’t argue that this is going to be rough for lots of people.

I’ll check back in after I move some irrigation pipe around to hear more about how all this should be handled.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Ok got it super secret medical field..... wink

I have been 100% transparent...

Things is the experts even disagree.....

And yes you don't know about the economic side... I have a hint for you without the economic side you would not be able to do whatever it is you do......

Last edited by irfubar; 04/08/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You’re acting as if we are at the end of the whole thing and not the end of the beginning perhaps. I’m guessing most people will go with the best guesses of people who went to medical school and do this stuff every day vs the deniers.

Again, you act as if the thing is over and what counts is only what has transpired up to this point. What is Sweden’s and the others death rate being reported from this? Uh oh, more then 2%....

Well lets see we have listened to the medical professionals and they have been 100% wrong........ Fauci, Brix, Tedros etc....

My wife is a medical professional, she is a retired RN than set up and ran the Flu dept at a major west coat clinic, she had 40 nurses under her. She is also in daily contact with colleagues, I.E. doctors about what is going on.

You want us to listen to your retired wife's hearsay?

Half the medical profession does not know whats right or wrong, which one is she?

And if she has all the answers, why hasn't she been put in charge of end all this 'confusion"?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Has a Plumber, EVERY SINGLE TIME I see a thread here about Plumbing, I just sit back and read the replys...and laugh my ass off,
90 percent of all those replys are nothing more than wild ass guess's, things they've heard, read in a book, saw on youtube......whatever.

And then even better.... there's the Medical threads, So many have a professional opinion, because like, they actually drove past a hospital last week............

LMAO.

Post count +1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth

You want us to listen to your retired wife's hearsay?

Half the medical profession does not know whats right or wrong, which one is she?

And if she has all the answers, why hasn't she been put in charge of end all this 'confusion"?

Ok we have another dummy that couldn't resist wading in with drivel......

If you read what I have posted I said even the experts disagree... duh

My wife has extensive experience with viruses , granted not covid19, but SARS, H1N1, MERS etc..... and what experience do you have?

My wife is not an MD and she is retired so her opinion means nothing to the people in charge... are you really this stupid? wtf

I simply relayed to people who questioned me, what I know and how I know it.... you know transparency....

What do you have to ad as far as a solution?

I have posted several times my solutions, check my post and you will find them, I refuse to post them again for a cheap shot puke like you....

Aren't you from Minnysoda? fuugin tool

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has a Plumber, EVERY SINGLE TIME I see a thread here about Plumbing, I just sit back and read the replys...and laugh my ass off,
90 percent of all those replys are nothing more than wild ass guess's, things they've heard, read in a book, saw on youtube......whatever.

And then even better.... there's the Medical threads, So many have a professional opinion, because like, they actually drove past a hospital last week............

LMAO.

Post count +1

Hey asswipe I plumbed my house... no license, no permit required ain't rocket science... fuggin genuis

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So what is the impact compared to other historical events?
I don't think anyone thinks the numbers will not be on the scale of dead in Vietnam. with exceptional luck a year from now, the same number of deaths. Maybe 2X the death in Vietnam. So the Vietnam magnitude loss in a number of months, instead of years is pretty big historically. To dismiss an event like 50-100K dead is unreasonable. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casualties
Gettysburg was 50,000 dead, wounded, or MIA. Wuhan virus kills some, and maims 2X as many. So we are beyond Gettysburg loss number, as if anyone never heard of Gettysburg. Today 14,600 US dead of covid, Gettysburg had a combined N+S of 7000 dead.
https://www.britannica.com/event/Battle-of-Gettysburg.

These are numbers, whether Wuhan virus is big time is a matter of opinion. Whether Vietnam of Gettysburg is big time is a matter of opinion.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many would have died regardless? the devil is in the details and we cannot trust the people reporting the details

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

LMAO.

Post count +1

Fubarski not only drives past hospitals but goes in and gets a tour to see all of the empty beds and the non-sick people inside.

Psst, he’s got a doctor friend who shows him all of this.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

LMAO.

Post count +1

Fubarski not only drives past hospitals but goes in and gets a tour to see all of the empty beds and the non-sick people inside.

Psst, he’s got a doctor friend who shows him all of this.

Hey Toot, not sure you noticed but Fubarski has left the building... rumor has it the "covid: has him

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Terryk
So what is the impact compared to other historical events?
I don't think anyone thinks the numbers will not be on the scale of dead in Vietnam. with exceptional luck a year from now, the same number of deaths. Maybe 2X the death in Vietnam. So the Vietnam magnitude loss in a number of months, instead of years is pretty big historically. To dismiss an event like 50-100K dead is unreasonable. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casualties
Gettysburg was 50,000 dead, wounded, or MIA. Wuhan virus kills some, and maims 2X as many. So we are beyond Gettysburg loss number, as if anyone never heard of Gettysburg. Today 14,600 US dead of covid, Gettysburg had a combined N+S of 7000 dead.
https://www.britannica.com/event/Battle-of-Gettysburg.

These are numbers, whether Wuhan virus is big time is a matter of opinion. Whether Vietnam of Gettysburg is big time is a matter of opinion.

Conclusion:

War is contagious and kills people. Pphhhuuucckk a Co virus. Ain’t scchitt.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

613 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 16penny, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,052 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,267
Posts18,448,289
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.