Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
Originally Posted by johnw
Sad to say that even in Georgia today she has an uphill battle ahead of her.

And probably she only gets away with ads like that because she's female. Male politician makes ads like that he's immediately on defense...

Northwest Georgia is pretty conservative, so she does have a chance. Not sure who she is running against.

Lived up there for 13 years. Extremely (off the scale) anti government atmosphere up there and perhaps the lowest level of “educated” people I’ve ever seen. We have 159 counties in GA and my county was ranked #1 for dropouts. Beautiful scenery, hard to make a go of it if you’re an outsider that wasn’t born there.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Great optics.... Leupold or not cool

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hit it hit it hit it hit it hit it hit it hit it hit it

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I like her.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Love it!

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I'd vote for her in a heartbeat. Somebody say something about first woman president........whistle......

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Governor Kemp ran similar ads when he was running: "Need a bigger truck to take the Mexican's back,", and hunting, shooting, etc....
Appealed to the rednecks, got them out to vote - it was close (Stacy Abrams has never conceded the election I don't think??).

He's proving to be a great Governor, handling this crises and others well.

I've never heard of Marjorie Green - easy on the eyes - as in our replacement Senator (Loeffler) but she's a self centered crook also.
Apparently, after getting a Senate Intel Brief before Corona-19 she sold off millions in health insurance and bought medical supply stock - not the only one, but the only one from Georgia

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
She's not really serious, she had a Leupold on her rifle............

And...............she's not shooting a Tikka. All the more reason to vote for her.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I’m wondering if she’d go tor a 270 or a “Creed”? Depending on her choice would she make the cut?

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Wow. She is nice!

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Career politician, Google her, She changed districts to fill an upcoming retirement seat - Hillary did that to NY. Sorry, Easy on the eyes, great message - don't trust her at all..

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Shame I live in CO and can't vote for her.

THAT being a non resident wouldn't stop a dead democrat from voting probably 2 or 3 times.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I don't vote for women or minorities . PERIOD .

Makes about as much sense as voting FOR someone because of their sex or gender. Period.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bruinruin
She certainly knows how to pose and pander to her target demographic.

Probably not going to be a popular opinion here, but I'd rather make my decision based on her record/history of support than a posed photo shoot.

The ad is to bring attention to her and traffic to her site, where undoubtedly she has information on her record and history....Jesus we need a roll eyes!

Greene2020

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Career politician, Google her, She changed districts to fill an upcoming retirement seat - Hillary did that to NY. Sorry, Easy on the eyes, great message - don't trust her at all..

Would you move for a job opening?

As far as being a career politician, please explain the path to election if you don't have a track record. I'll help you.

1.) You start small and local and prove you can win elections and connect with voters. You move to bigger seats from there. (See ALL the Kennedy's, Bush's, Gavin Newsome, etc, and most who serve. This is the career route)

2.) You have beaucoup money and/or name recognition and the Party taps you for the name recognition (see former athletes that have served) or you have enough money to bankroll your own run at office. (See Trump, Schwartzenegger, H. Ross Perot, et al)

3.) You have BOTH! (See Reagan, Bloomberg etc)

Who you going to trust out of that bunch based on how they got to office? Buy it or work your way up from the bottom (or get an appointment and never face the voters)

This is a conservative district. One way or another the voters will get this one right.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hancock27

I've never heard of Marjorie Green - easy on the eyes - as in our replacement Senator (Loeffler) but she's a self centered crook also.
Apparently, after getting a Senate Intel Brief before Corona-19 she sold off millions in health insurance and bought medical supply stock - not the only one, but the only one from Georgia

Let's also make it clear it was her husband in charge of all of that. Does look fishy.

(Jeffrey Craig Sprecher (born February 23, 1955) is an American businessman, and the founder, chairman, and CEO of Intercontinental Exchange, and chairman of the New York Stock Exchange.)

I was not in favor of her appointment, but she's not bad. I don't like this spat between her, Doug Collins and the Party. I hope it does not make a safe seat vulnerable. I don't know what motivated Kemp to tap Loeffler for Isakson's open Senate seat - i.e who in the GOP hierarchy was pushing/advising him?

To me, it looks purely as a "we need a women for diversity pick". I don't see her as a strong candidate.
My own District 6 saw the politically veteran but never strong Karen Handle win a hugely expensive Special Election when Tom Price went to serve in the Trump Admin. She in turn lost it to unknown Lucy McBath (go back to other post. McBath had Dem Party backing and unlimited Dem money to take this seat). This is a District Tom Price won by 16% in 2016, so I hope the GOP will retake it in November.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Looks like a winner to me.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
851 members (12344mag, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 83 invisible), 3,250 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,195
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.