-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was under the impression he basically writes his own opening monologue.

Very well said, ingwe.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If he writes his own dialog, I am surprised the new FOX news management allows him to say what he says.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
60,000 may very well end up being the final talley. The whole country had to stay home to accomplish it. Doesn’t anyone care to guess on how many parish with no measures taken? That’s the projection I would like to hear.

Not sure why Tucker didn’t mention that?

It’s pretty obvious mainstream media is skewed both ways heavily. Somewhere in the middle would be close to the sensible!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
60,000 may very well end up being the final talley. The whole country had to stay home to accomplish it. Doesn’t anyone care to guess on how many parish with no measures taken? That’s the projection I would like to hear.

It’s pretty obvious mainstream media is skewed both ways heavily. Somewhere in the middle would be close to the sensible!

Did you miss the part where he said social distancing was factored into the model? how did Tucker spin that?

The New Orleans case is anecdotal and many other factors are at play

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Few are staying home, they have learned how to go out and not get the virus. Those saved already have been, those that died would have and those that get the virus now, even though they know how to go out and not get it, would have died also.

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep, I will re up the rant I posted a few days ago that basically was was saying we are being played. Will be interesting to see how it ages...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why propound the panic-demic? Power grab and self-aggrandizement of course. Old stuff for politicians, read the history of the Roman Empire.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by irfubar

Did you miss the part where he said social distancing was factored into the model? how did Tucker spin that?

I caught the part about social distancing being factored in. Missed the part about projections with no social distancing.

Honestly who really cares if the projections were accurate. If there was no embellishment, there would be more dead sheep. It’s easy to surmise the motivation for the over estimations. Scared sheep stay at home! I’m more concerned about the media that downplayed the seriousness. They should be garnering more the focus.

I’d would rather be wrong on the side of safety in this situation rather than being the guy who said, “ just a flu, nothing to worry about”

Anyway, I’m not bothered by the idiotic rhetoric Tucker spews. He missed the point and leaves the viewer to read the tea leaves of a partial picture he painted.

Anyway, the extreme measures taken are worth it Tucker! (you [bleep] idiot) The fact Fox News won’t procure an expert in making a no social distancing model lends support to that stance. I can’t believe anyone buys his crap or crap of any other flavour on the news . It’s really not the place to go to get an unbiased breakdown of what’s happening.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
It's an interesting case by Tucker, since 3 weeks ago or so, he was pouring gasoline onto the panic fire.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
In all research there is a signal to noise factor. This factor is used throughout the process to determine everything from root cause to effectiveness of the solution. This Coronavirus looks a lot like they are using the tried a true method of throw it on the wall and see if it sticks.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I caught the part about social distancing being factored in. Missed the part about projections with no social distancing.

Honestly who really cares if the projections were accurate. If there was no embellishment, there would be more dead sheep. It’s easy to surmise the motivation for the over estimations. Scared sheep stay at home! I’m more concerned about the media that downplayed the seriousness. They should be garnering more the focus.

I’d would rather be wrong on the side of safety in this situation rather than being the guy who said, “ just a flu, nothing to worry about”

Anyway, I’m not bothered by the idiotic rhetoric Tucker spews. He missed the point and leaves the viewer to read the tea leaves of a partial picture he painted.

Anyway, the extreme measures taken are worth it Tucker! (you [bleep] idiot) The fact Fox News won’t procure an expert in making a no social distancing model lends support to that stance. I can’t believe anyone buys his crap or crap of any other flavour on the news . It’s really not the place to go to get an unbiased breakdown of what’s happening.

Don't keep us in suspense, where do you get your news?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
With Tuckers logic we could remove all those pesky stop signs from intersections too.
Most the time there is no other car coming anyway so why bother to stop at all.

Makes perfect sense...for fools..

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The lockdown has run it's course, done it's job, there is no appreciable gain to continue it.

Kent

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
This crap hit NY, Wa and La before social distancing became cool. Now they have cool corpses.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

This only makes sense if you believe there are zero consequences to the shut down.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by akasparky
With Tuckers logic we could remove all those pesky stop signs from intersections too.

There are cities that have removed all traffic control devices. There accident rates went down, because people stopped assuming the other guy would obey the signs, and they became more cautious, and more courteous.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by MM879
In all research there is a signal to noise factor. This factor is used throughout the process to determine everything from root cause to effectiveness of the solution. This Coronavirus looks a lot like they are using the tried a true method of throw it on the wall and see if it sticks.

I disagree. The folks calling the shots want to destroy America. And it isn't an attempt to save lives, cause they don't care about lives. They care about centralizing power and destroying our country. It is a well coordinated attack.

Please pay attention and trust no one.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Are they US cities? Will you give us some examples of those cities?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
J
jk16 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

I think you are damn idiot.

Watch the entire viideo again and TRY LISTENING THIS TIME.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dassa

There are cities that have removed all traffic control devices. There accident rates went down, because people stopped assuming the other guy would obey the signs, and they became more cautious, and more courteous.

Where might those cities be?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 72 invisible), 2,995 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.