24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
With liberals, everything boils down to race eventually.

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

BP-B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I think it’s funny how none of the politicians will call them out on this.the poor blacks getting more infected than the white folks. Boo Hoo. Just admit you can’t keep the monkeys in the cage. Ed k

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I guess we need to eliminate poverty so people's choices don't kill them.

We've been forced to try and eliminate poverty since Roosevelt was in the white house. Those on the receiving end make no effort to use the "help" given to them...simply because that would make an end to it. Nowadays 'poverty' comes with cheap subsidized housing, free medical care, free food, free money, and a smart phone.

No one will address the real problem.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Social distancing: It be a whitey thang!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thank god she had a mask on

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by hanco
Most are in a poverty situation because they want to be. Many a one of them has made the choice to pull themselves up, be something. Sadly, most are content to ride the freeloader gravy train. I don’t feel the least bit sorry for them.

Don't know if I believe they want to be. But I believe most there if over the age of 30 and they're still there in the slums the same type of person you could give a million dollars to and they would be broke back living in the slums within a year. And by the age of 30 I'm actually think I mean a little generous they're most likely 26 or so

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Can't watch it. There's an impenetrable wall in front of it asking me to exclude that site from Ad Blocker. Even when I agreed to do so, the wall reappeared within seconds asking me to do it again. No way to watch it.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I posted this the other day about porch monkeys C h i m p i n g out.
https://www.facebook.com/anthony.weston.334/videos/225049418564166/?t=0

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by jaguartx

What the hell is wrong with those white girls? Is that all they can get?

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I've looked around and I just don't see any down side to this...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What the hell is wrong with those white girls? Is that all they can get?

For most, it's a 5 letter word..........D_R_U_G_S.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This is what happens when mudsharks dont listen.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
A “special report” on ABC News this evening had it that “unconscious bias” in the hospitals was the reason Black folks and Hispanics (they kept including Hispanics) were dying in disproportionate number from Covid 19.

No mention of obesity and lifestyle choices of course. I had to turn it off.

'Unconsious bias' I like that... I guess the era of media referring to our medical professionals as hero's as ended

You mean like eating an entire XL pepperoni pizza by yourself and forgetting?

LMAO.

These media numbnuts never cease to impress.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I guess we need to eliminate poverty so people's choices don't kill them.

We've been forced to try and eliminate poverty since Roosevelt was in the white house. Those on the receiving end make no effort to use the "help" given to them...simply because that would make an end to it. Nowadays 'poverty' comes with cheap subsidized housing, free medical care, free food, free money, and a smart phone.

No one will address the real problem.

Ingwe,
Maybe it didn't come across as such but that quote was my attempt at sarcasm.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You can get a free ride at many universities if you're black and have a decent GPA and desire to work and when they graduate they are hired immediately due to affirmative action policies. No excuse for the poverty cycle other than irresponsible black males impregnating multiple women in their lives and abandoning their children.

Most are in a poverty situation because they want to be. Many a one of them has made the choice to pull themselves up, be something. Sadly, most are content to ride the freeloader gravy train. I don’t feel the least bit sorry for them.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ribka
You can get a free ride at many universities if you're black and have a decent GPA and desire to work and when they graduate they are hired immediately due to affirmative action policies. No excuse for the poverty cycle other than irresponsible black males impregnating multiple women in their lives and abandoning their children.

Absolutely. If anything, there has been a tremendous degree (increasing steadily over the years) of artificially generated black privilege in this nation since about the 1960s, and they still can't, for the most part, succeed as a group. You nailed the situation for them. Any effort on their part, with even an average intelligence, and they would find themselves high earning positions instantly upon graduation, while Whites have to be much smarter, and earn higher grades, to match them in that regard.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Have a few friends from Jamaica and Nigeria and you should hear them complain about our home grown blacks. Lazy, stupid, irresponsible and ungrateful for all of the opportunities given to them at birth.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ribka

Absolutely. If anything, there has been a tremendous degree (increasing steadily over the years) of artificially generated black privilege in this nation since about the 1960s, and they still can't, for the most part, succeed as a group. You nailed the situation for them. Any effort on their part, with even an average intelligence, and they would find themselves high earning positions instantly upon graduations, while Whites have to be much smarter, and earn higher grades, to match them in that regard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
why do they always have to go to hair pulling?

either throw punches or expose tiddies

thems the rules in womern street fighting

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
467 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 47 invisible), 2,066 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,143
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.