Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This last thing she I think she in trouble for, age discrimination, and other crap!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks for the link.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Link's not working.

Dong Ha Vietnam '67
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Denny, Hopefully she's a one term Dunce.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
12344mag, I really hope you’re right. Horrible leadership, if you can even call it that.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ignorant khűnt is trying hard to destroy the economy in Michigan. Thanks potheads! 🤬

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kingthing0307
12344mag, I really hope you’re right. Horrible leadership, if you can even call it that.

I like how Kingston describes her. "Borderline Criminally incompetent"

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Thanks for the link.

You lucky I got the post let alone the link!!!😁

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
the woman is one miserable hag

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Now the biatch says starting tomorrow you can't travel to a second home or cabin elsewhere in MI. And she says Home Depot and Lowes must close the paint, flooring, and garden departments.
Well dumb biatch, what happens if a pipe breaks and I have to replace drywall and flooring? There is something on walls called PAINT.
Next she will say what groceries are essential and what are not.
And, specifically says that landscapers cannot mow lawns. You can bet your ass her lawn and the grass at the capital will be cut. Wonder if trimming her bush is essential?
DNR says fishing and hunting are open. How the fluck can I hunt on my property if I can't go there? It will be a cold day in hell when someone can't go to their own damn place.
#firethisbitch
#perfectvpforasenilemoron
#fixthedamngovernor

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where's the link?

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Kingthing0307

I like how Kingston describes her. "Borderline Criminally incompetent"

I wish we could describe our Queen/Governor as "Borderline Incompetent"......

but instead we describe her as moronically stupid INCOMPETENT....NO Borderline about it...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My adblocker is killing the link. It doesn't even show on the OP.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Assuming one of you guys gets caught going to your camp, is that a hanging offense?

You reckon they got enough possum cops or other LEO’s that are gonna snitch ya out.

Gotta get caught first.

Then what?

Just asking. Us Cajuns wouldn’t take kindly to such as that.

DF

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've said this on a couple forums. The order clearly states that you can go grocery shopping. What if the grocery store u like best is in the same town as your cabin. Then its legal to drive home and your cabin would be your nearest home. There isnt [bleep] in that order that says where u have to shop/get your food. That being said I drive truck all around Michigan every day doing restaurant delivery. I havent seen a car pulled over in 3 weeks. Cops dont want Covid either. I've seen several cars driving 100+MPH down the interstate and never saw them pulled over ahead.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I plan going to my property as much as I want. I could care less what the governor says.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by k20350
I've said this on a couple forums. The order clearly states that you can go grocery shopping. What if the grocery store u like best is in the same town as your cabin. Then its legal to drive home and your cabin would be your nearest home. There isnt [bleep] in that order that says where u have to shop/get your food. That being said I drive truck all around Michigan every day doing restaurant delivery. I havent seen a car pulled over in 3 weeks. Cops dont want Covid either. I've seen several cars driving 100+MPH down the interstate and never saw them pulled over ahead.

Kinda hard to get pulled over in this state right now, you really have to be fugging up.

I just hope I can get paint this weekend.........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Definitely screwed up my plans to go north turkey hunting.

I’ll take a Sharpie and cross out Area K and write in Area ZZ private land only. laugh

And she still wants to add a friggin’ 45 cents a gallon gasoline tax. Tar and feathers would be too nice her.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I live next to a small lake, last weekend every one that has a place on the lake, almost all are from down state, All were fill with cars and trucks! Ill bet it will be the same this week!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by saddlering
I live next to a small lake, last weekend every one that has a place on the lake, almost all are from down state, All were fill with cars and trucks! Ill bet it will be the same this week!

You don't own their property because you looked at it. Go over and ask them to leave. See what it gets you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (007FJ, 44mc, 257 mag, 6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, 13 invisible), 1,655 guests, and 866 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,236
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.