-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dems want problems, never solutions. Problems help herd the sheep.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats only want to help their own pockets. They do nothing to help the people of America. They help illegals more than the Americans they are suppose to represent. Do not vote for any democrat. The virus is the democrat election present to America.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Bobmar
Is it just me or are we missing some meaningful context here?

LOL
I'm with ya on that.

That is because you two morons only "know" what CNN feeds your stupid azzes.

GFY .

I don't know who you think you're talking to Dickhead! I don't watch CNN. Nor do I typically insult people I don't know from the safety of the keyboard. I was merely looking for a little more information on a topic that I didn't believe was fully explained. Now GFY! Bitch!

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
There is a eff of a lot off motivation to make Trump look like a turd. The left is soooo anti trump that they won’t accept that he could be right or had a solution a month ago and laid it out for everyone. I’m pretty sure no effort had went into investigating the effectiveness of the drug compared to the effort that went in making Trump look like a fool. It’s really effing shameful.

I hope hydrochlorquine( sp?) turns out to help treat symptoms and saves lives and that Trump can expedite the distribution of the drug. We need to get back to normal sooner than later.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
She's a very busy girl when did she get that medical degree?

Laura talks to a lot of people with medical degrees. She is a sharp lawyer who knows how to ask the right questions.

100%

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
IC B2

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by Terryk

Thanks terryk for passing this along. Sounds like like a lot of democrats and left media will be eating crow soon.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Barr's interview with Laura gives me hope that maybe some swamp creatures might pay.
If You haven't heard it find it and listen, It's very important.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
“It’s completely disgusting,” Ingraham agreed, before pivoting to suggest Haseltine and other medical experts’ objections to the untested use of hydroxychloroquine are merely partisan attacks in disguise.

"As soon as he said something positive about it, the media has been on a jihad to discredit the drug, It's quite strange," Barr said.

Why are these clowns pretending it's political? It has nothing to do with Trump. The drug has not been proven to be effective or safe and the without any evidence, the president is telling people to take it. It has many side effects, some serious, such as retinal damage, heart failure and strokes.

"What do you have to lose? Take it," Trump said of the drug. "I really think they should take it."

Medical experts: don't take unproven drugs. It may not be safe. It's irresponsible to recommend them.
Fox & Friends: ThiS is CLeArlY a PArTiSAn ATTACK on DadDy DonALD TruMP!

"B-b-but they use it for lupus and malaria!" And do you have lupus or malaria? Are you taking the recommended dosage? Do you want to be taking drugs that may have no benefit to you but can have serious side effects?

Last edited by Goosey; 04/10/20.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
What Barr and Trump are saying:
“The drug has a long track record in medicine, having been used since the 1940s as an antimalarial. The modern drug is a synthetic form of quinine, which is found in the bark of the Cinchona plant. The plant was taken as an herbal remedy by indigenous Peruvians four centuries ago to treat fever. And there are some early indications it could work against SARS-CoV-2 infections.”

And...”Doctors are already prescribing the malaria drug to patients with COVID-19, a practice known as off-label prescribing.”

“There’s a study out there that says people that have lupus haven’t been catching this virus,” Trump said at a Saturday briefing on the virus. “You know, maybe it’s true, maybe it’s not. … There’s also other studies … that the malaria countries … have very little of this virus.”
“What do I know, I’m not a doctor,” Trump told reporters Sunday. “But I have common sense.”

So if you and your doctor decide that your odds are better to recover...take the damn stuff.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Pulled it outta your gaping azzhole with her hazmat suit on after you got rammed by your BBC boyfriend last week????

Last edited by renegade50; 04/10/20.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just say you’re gonna visit Africa and get the prescription. Apparently some doctors got in hot water for writing prescriptions for themselves.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I totally disagree with only following the " Ivory Tower" when it comes to prescribing anti infective agents.

Please don't get me started...........but the ivory tower is WAYYY more political than Washington IMO.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As a side note I totally agree with terry K.

These political guy suck the big pole of wanting to get the [bleep] shotted!

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

SAcharlie is really angry that she didn't serve in the military like he did

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hydroxychloroquine has a chance of causing cardiotoxicity, but it is rare. All medications have some possibility of a bad reaction, this being different is purely political. It might end the crisis early and that doesn't serve the leftists.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3760572/

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka

SAcharlie is really angry that she didn't serve in the military like he did
SA Charlie was a WO in the Coasties? Mucho respect!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What a lot of people do not understand is that there are many commonly used drugs that are in off label use. Having worked in a NICU for 35 years very few drugs given to babies including the most commonly used antibiotics are labeled safe fior use in neonates. The problem is that the proper prospective double blind placebo controlled studies cannot be done. Imagine asking a mother to give informed consent to a researcher to infect her child with a potentially fatal bacteria and telling her the infant may or may not get a life saving antibiotics to prove that the antibiotic works.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 6MMWASP, 358WCF, 13 invisible), 1,607 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,658
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.