Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Well, well...

Democrat Gov. Newsom: Trump Has Met ‘Every Single Direct Request That He Was Capable Of Meeting’

“Tonight, you know, obviously, you’ve had differences with the President in the past, tough words on both sides,” CNN’s Anderson Cooper said. “You’ve been able to work together, it seems, in this for the needs of your state.”

“Yeah, look, I mean … we’re involved in 68 lawsuits with the Trump administration. I’ve been on your show, I haven’t been timid. He certainly hasn’t been timid,” Newsom responded. “But I got to say this, it’s just the fact. I’d be lying to you. I’d be lying to the American people. Every single direct request that he was capable of meeting he has met. We have the U.S.N.S Mercy in California because of his direct intervention and support; 2,000 of these federal medical stations because of his direct support.”

“And so I can only speak for myself, but I have to be complimentary, otherwise I would be simply lying to you, misleading you,” Newsom continued. “And that is a wonderful thing to be able to say, and I hope that continues. But this has been a remarkable moment, or at least we’ve been able to rise above that partisanship.”

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't trust that rat bastard

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My post from 4/08/20

Originally Posted by hatari
Andrew Cuomo is not the next rising star for the Progressive Dems. His whining doesn’t win him admiration from the middle, only Trump haters.

Worry about Gavin Newsome. He is slick, articulate, and can praise Trump on virus response while resisting Trump Admin on everything else.

He is the next Bill Clinton and he is sharp and smart and this “appreciation” for Trump is the calculated start of his 2024 run.

He is painting himself as “reasonable” and not a kool aide drinker. He’s going to be the “sensible” candidate. Dangerous!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
^^^^^^^^^

NRA LIFE MEMBER
OHA LIFE MEMBER
RMEF LIFE MEMBER
*MOLON LABE SKYLA*
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Who was that "masked man" - and what did he do with the CA governor?

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
My post from 4/08/20

Andrew Cuomo is not the next rising star for the Progressive Dems. His whining doesn’t win him admiration from the middle, only Trump haters.

Worry about Gavin Newsome. He is slick, articulate, and can praise Trump on virus response while resisting Trump Admin on everything else.

He is the next Bill Clinton and he is sharp and smart and this “appreciation” for Trump is the calculated start of his 2024 run.

He is painting himself as “reasonable” and not a kool aide drinker. He’s going to be the “sensible” candidate. Dangerous!

You don't even live here and you can see the writing on the wall.

Others aren't so prescient.

My wife has been back here for years. I returned from WA in 2016. Yet, because of her living here I've been following him for awhile now and saw that writing too.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So telling the truth, ONE TIME, about the President is supposed to give credence to your 68 lawsuits against him and all the lies you tell about him?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Playing both sides.

Which is the name of the game.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
My post from 4/08/20

Hatari for the win .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I have no use for Newsom, but it is surprising to see him actually speak the truth for a change. No hope for CA, but refreshing for a couple of seconds of sound bite

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Nice of him to admit that I suppose but make no doubt he has eyes on the big prize... and you all should be keeping tabs on him.

He’s not a snake in the grass. He’s the anaconda in the swamp

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yup! he's as bad as they get it! DON'T forget it!

MOLON LABE
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Sse: Interesting. And surprising!
The "dnc" will have his ass if he keeps that up.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My post from 4/08/20

PREZACTLY! Spot On as always Hatari !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Good God! Gavin Newsom speaking praise for our President. Stop the World, I Want to Get Off.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
related to Pelosi
nuff said.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only reason he's talking like that, is the national coverage. Let America see what a kind and understanding person he is.

This joker is a rat.

The President is working like he does everyday for us Americans. Let's keep on supporting CV-19 or not.
God bless the USA

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Only reason he's talking like that, is the national coverage. Let America see what a kind and understanding person he is.

This joker is a rat.

The President is working like he does everyday for us Americans. Let's keep on supporting CV-19 or not.
God bless the USA

Yep, something to use in the future.

"see, I supported the other party's President during the Corona. I'm willing to be non-partizan and work across the aisle".

Perfect for campaigning.

Maybe go for a Senate seat first. One of our Senators is getting up in age you know. That way, if he doesn't make it past the Dem primaries, he's still in a position of power as a Senator from one of the most powerful states.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup....Newson has had his eyes on the crown for a long time. He’s strategic and shown patience in his climbing.

If he ever becomes POTUS we’re in for a nightmarish ride.

Hoping for another Justice on our side when Trump grabs another 4 years.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Yup....Newson has had his eyes on the crown for a long time. He’s strategic and shown patience in his climbing.

If he ever becomes POTUS we’re in for a nightmarish ride.

Hoping for another Justice on our side when Trump grabs another 4 years.

😎

He might just run on a ticket with Kate................as co-Presidents..................the progressive thing to do.

Geno

In it is contentment

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

296 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 2five7, 38 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,617
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.