Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'm prepared for the zombie attack apocalypse, but I'm wasn't prepared for the panic buy of hand sanitizer. I really need some. I have an order in at Amazon but I doubt it will get here any time soon.

I need to preface this. My oldest daughter has pretty severe respiratory issues. When her ailments flare she has been hospitalized a half dozen times in her short 9 year old life because of it. I'm trying my hardest to keep us free from C19 because I have a genuine and sincere fear of it hitting our house. In all my preparation, I never would have thought I'd have a hard time getting some hand sanitizer. Your help could literally be a life or death matter in my house.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

As such, I'm prepared to donate a good portion of my time in custom leather for a very one sided trade. I'll also cover supply cost. That is how much this means to me. I will be happy to build you some custom leather for a goodly portion (about a gallon of it) for at least 65% alcohol sanitizer. I don't want to feed the price gougers and I'm hoping this offer will motivate a good trade even though I realize a custom leather project costs quite a bit more than a goodly portion of hand sanitizer.

I will build you a custom sheath for your favorite knife (I will need the knife) or a hand made, 1.5" heavy duty concealed carry/gun belt to your size. I have lots of references if you need.

Thanks for your consideration,

Todd Thayn

Last edited by Justahunter; 04/12/20.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How much do you need? I’ll send you a couple bottles for nothing. I hardly use the stuff.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kingston
How much do you need? I’ll send you a couple bottles for nothing. I hardly use the stuff.

What a kind offer. I will be glad to pay shipping and compensate you for the bottles.

I'm hoping to get about a gallon of it to hold us over until it starts hitting the shelves again.

P.M. sent and thank you so much.

Todd

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
PM Sent

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Email me your address, I can get you a care package shipped out on Monday!

jason280gmail.com

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Good job guys. That's whats important right now. Helping out who we can and taking care of each other.

Awesome leather work you do by the way.
-Jake

Small Game, Deer, Turkey, Bear, Elk....It's what's for dinner.

If you know how many guns you own... you don't own enough.

In God We Trust.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jason280
Email me your address, I can get you a care package shipped out on Monday!

[email protected]

I sent you an email.

I really appreciate the help. Big time. I have 3 packages coming so far and I bet that will hold us over for a while. I really appreciate the help. More then I can express.

Thank you all again.

Todd

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Good job guys. That's whats important right now. Helping out who we can and taking care of each other.

Awesome leather work you do by the way.
-Jake

I appreciate the words Jake. Thanks for the note.

Todd

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don’t have any to send, but I have a recipe. 1/3 cup aloe Vera gel and 2/3 cup alcohol (91% or higher alcohol). Mix in a blender. Add 5 drops of vitamin E oil or essential oil if desired.

Here’s the cool part, 190 proof grain alcohol (like everclear) can be substituted for the alcohol.

Aloe Vera gel is available on Amazon.

Good luck!

“One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.” - James Russell Lowell
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Not sure where you are located but if there is any distilleries around,most have switched over to making sanitizer.
Around here they are setting up first responders first,but with any medical situation,I'm sure they will step up.
Good luck. And great job guys.

edit to add,,,nice looking leather...

Last edited by rong; 04/12/20.
IC B3

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
isopropyl automotive gas line antifreeze[px99, heet red bottle is 99% alcohol.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Look up Consan 20. It may be available online.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?399337-How-I-Destroy-the-Covid-19-Virus

Thanks, Dinny

Medics bury their mistakes..
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
everclear is still on the shelves here

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I don't have hand sanitizer, but would be interested in purchasing a sheath from you! Do you have a website?

Life is but the memories we've created.....Sully Erna
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Things like this make me wish I had hoarded the stuff, so I could give it out to people who need it! Hope you get all you need BTW very nice work. If you sell I'd be interested in some stuff

Last edited by akgrabt; 04/12/20.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
If your in need of any more hand sanitizer, or need some surgical masks or something let me know. I would be more than glad to send you some. I have plenty of masks as the hospital gave me last fall a couple boxes that were expired( they don’t really expire per the guy that created the n95).

Also make sure you go ahead and get a refill or two of any inhalers or nebulizer solutions she uses. From what the pharmacists at work are telling us there will be a shortage in most areas very soon.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
If you still need more please let us know. There is a distillery here making it, and I just picked up a quart for 10.00 you are welcome to. Like the others stated, I would be interested in purchasing a custom sheath for a knife or two if you sell them. Prayers to your family.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Sorry I don't have any to send you. Looks like the crew is doing their best to help, which is why this is a great site and the best people. All the best to you, your family and everyone on the 24.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I made it with aloe and 151 Rum. Everclear was sold out and my guy said they took it off his order list.

CO School of Trades, Gunsmithing, '76
Clemson University '74
Go Tigers
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I have some Purell 5392 pouches you can have if you need more. You will need a dispenser which I can send as well, standing offer so if you have enough now but need more in the future, let me know.

Last edited by warpig602; 04/12/20.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
370 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 39 invisible), 2,054 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.