Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
One should visit the shotgun forum and notice how Wackem isn’t so high on waving the flag when it comes to lead shot in the uplands....there it is whatever the government tells me to use is just fine...

There it is “Give me liberty, or give me death... you can also make me use bismuth...and I’ll be fine with that”

Ben, Patrick,Tom and a few others just rolled over.....

Last edited by battue; 04/12/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by wdenike
Wow a guy has a few things to do, and can't spend 24/7 on a computer. Only to come back to find that the stupid certainly runs deep in some. LMFAO

Take care, Willie

Speaking of and for yourself only, I’m sure.

Take care, Willie.
The Tootster.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brought something for everyone on this thread... whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Wow a guy has a few things to do, and can't spend 24/7 on a computer. Only to come back to find that the stupid certainly runs deep in some. LMFAO

Take care, Willie

Take care, Willie.
The Tootster.

Sometimes you don't even have to mention someone by name. They automatically recognize the shoe fits, and jump in with both feet. Very telling. Keep impressing us with your high IQ. LMAO

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Take care, Willie

Take care, Willie.
The Tootster.

Sometimes you don't even have to mention someone by name. They automatically recognize the shoe fits, and jump in with both feet. Very telling. Keep impressing us with your high IQ. LMAO

Take care, Willie

Apparently the shoe fits you well.

Let me ask you the aforementioned question. You voting for Trump?

Should be simple enough even for yourself.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Poop Toot is still drinking the Covid kool aid!!! Run!! Run!! Wear a mask and don’t leave the house .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Poop Toot is still drinking the Covid kool aid!!! Run!! Run!! Wear a mask and don’t leave the house .

Wrong thread,

Jus sayin.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Lot more closet liberals on here than folks think, I've known that for a long time though.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mirage243
Lot more closet liberals on here than folks think, I've known that for a long time though.

Lots of big mouthed pseudo patriots, too.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Wrong thread,

Jus sayin.

But you’re the same in every thread . High five!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Wrong thread,

Jus sayin.

But you’re the same in every thread . High five!

As are you with your ingrained, sophomoric stupidity.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Rich is right. I do have a considerable amount of money and I appreciate your keen observation. Good eye.

Actually I’m mocking those like yourself. You’re okay with that, I’m sure.

Toot, remember this thread where you were supporting shutting stuff down and ruining the economy because you were scared?

I do.

The fact that you were actually bragging about money just makes it extra funny to me, you know, in light of your recent posts about me.

🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Now where ohh where have the Patrick Henrys run off to, I wonder ?

I'm pretty sure that, wherever they are, they ain't wearing two masks like your lying, covtard ass.

🤣

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Divide and conquer . . .

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
No dove hunting. No going to the range.
Covid is hammering my area, hospitals full.

But its the friggin rain keeping me inside.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
We are seeing the most draconian measures enforced at all levels of government that we've ever seen in our lifetimes, and yet rather than being alarmed by the things going on, so many of you applaud.

People are being arrested for spending too much time outside, and you applaud. Pastors are being arrested for daring to hold church services, and you applaud. A child's birthday party is raided by police, and you applaud. A young woman is ticketed for going on a leisurely drive alone because it's deemed "non-essential travel", and you applaud. A parade of school teachers and administrators who wanted to drive through neighborhoods and wave at children is busted up by cops because they were "nonessential," and you applaud. A lone paddle-boarder in the ocean on a beach without any other people around is arrested because he's violating quarantine orders, and you applaud.

People are being denied life saving medical treatments because they're not a priority right now (not "essential" as deemed by the government) as the entirety of our medical system is focused on one thing, and you applaud.

Businesses are beings forcibly closed and padlocked and owners arrested for refusing to shut down, and you applaud. Dairy farmers (and soon, other farmers) are being incentevized to stop dairy farming and to sell their herds, and you don't seem to understand the implications.

You're being told to use hotlines and online forms provided by your local governments to report your neighbors who don't obey, and you comply. You scold people day after day for not obeying government edicts, and if any of us dare to question what's happening, you lecture about how we're a danger to society and and we just don't care about people dying.

You've somehow managed to convince yourselves that the people whose lives are affected by a virus are MUCH more important than the people whose lives are being destroyed (and in many cases, leading to death) by the effects of a worldwide economic shutdown and impending worldwide depression the likes of which no one has ever seen before.

At what point will you start QUESTIONING what's going on? How far does the government have to push before you're jolted awake from your slumber? How far are you willing to go with this?

If they told you to load your families onto train cars so that you could be taken to Virus Protection Facilities for your own safety, would you do it?

YES. Yes, you would.That much has become painfully obvious to me. And the whole time, you'd be shaking your finger and yelling at those of us who refused, accusing us of being "a danger to society" and "not caring if people die."

But they don't have to load you onto train cars and take you to Virus Protection Facilities, or force you to comply, because you do that voluntarily. They control your mind. They control you through fear. They control you by convincing you that the world is a scary dangerous place, but they're here to protect you, care for you, and keep you safe, just as long as you OBEY.

They know that as long as you're locked inside your comfortable home with Netflix, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and a cell phone, while dangling a $1200 check in front of you like a carrot on a stick, you'll comply. No force is necessary for the majority of the herd.

YOU ARE IN IMPRISONED, willingly, and you're too blind to see it.

whackem_stackem, agree with you 100%.

What’s been proven is that the vast majority of the people will indeed trade essentaqil liberty for a little safety. As Ben Franklin said, thus we deserve neither.

We need to remember and vote out those governors and others who have shown their tyrannical intentions and proclivities.

Remember, however, that only 3% of Colonials took the field in the 1776-1783 era. True patriots make a difference.

So you agree “completely “ which means you aren’t voting for trump either.

You doing a write in candidate like Ole Whackem also ?

Where;s any mention about which candidate anyone is voting for? Ridiculous misrepresentation.

Okay, once more.

You and bob probably don’t read so well and just fire off from the hip maybe ? Obviously.

Go back and read what Whackem wrote and the misrepresentation that you speak of just might sink in unless Whackem has slinked back in and wisely deleted what he wrote.

There’s a few others here, who when put to the test that we all will be facing in November, packed up and hauled ass away from the question that I put forth that I’ll repost for your benefit and possibly for your edification.

To wit:

With all of our supposed Constitutional Rights being suspended presently ( as some here so strongly claim is happening)
AND
As this is part of the globalists’ plan
AND
As Trump is quite obviously at the helm and directing these supposed Constitutional threats, are YOU going to vote for him in November?

Is that simple enough for you and bob to understand ?

Yes or no concerning the coming November vote ?

Remember Toot trying to get people to not vote for Trump?

His posts remember......

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,584 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,511
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.