Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by MLC
Her days are numbered. Hide and watch.

This. I really believe she's going down like a fat kid on a teeter totter.

I think the Grim Reaper will visit her before justice ever does.

I want to see hours and hours of her head & eye bobble attacks. Wouldn't that be justice if it became a permanent condition?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
That would be cruel and unusual-much like being dragged through the streets of Benghazi.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So what? Not one damn thing will happen to her.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ldholton
While Everybody is distracted from the virus imagine that

Be nice if Hillary caught the Virus!

The virus would reject the body in her case.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
And the beat goes on.............

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by benchman
So what? Not one damn thing will happen to her.

................ Of course not....... Because I'm sure that there's nothing there that any reasonable prosecutor would pursue, Right ?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
https://therepublicpost.wordpress.c...8pz14rYTZoUxrxDN9yiXvGigg1t2oLpMWwUoYGy0

Date: April 12, 2020Author: ONEMORESMOKE 0 Comments

“Benghazi matters. Not just because Americans were murdered. Not just because terrorists attacked a U.S. consulate. But because the White House and the State Department have engaged in misdirection at the highest levels to cover up whatever happened there,” Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, wrote in U.S. News.

The Gateway Pundit reported Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blamed an “awful” internet video for the deaths of four Americans in the terror attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi.

Hillary made the comments just three days after the assault on the compound that killed Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

The State Department released a phone transcript this week that proves Hillary Clinton knew the Benghazi massacre was a planned attack and not a protest.

Judicial Watch obtained the documents this week.

DEVELOPING

Look at this, Roger. The bitch knew 10 days in advance.

LaRoy, Gayghost, Sickermore, djs, and SAC- tell us dumbassess how she woulda been a great POTUS.

Us dumbasses are waiting, Gayghost.

Come on la Roy.

https://therepublicpost.wordpress.c...ghazi-attack-planned-10-days-in-advance/

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/13/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
We hired Trump because he said he would clean this mess up. Too many chants of “lock her up” at his rallies for him to not know what was expected. And he went along with it, which was acceptance of that job. The only folks I see going to jail are his supporters, like Flynn and Stone. He better get busy, or there are gonna be a lot of folks sitting the next election out. I hear it all the time. People are awake, they know what has been done, and they demand some justice be done.

If it is not done, my hope is that enough will decide they are going to have to get up and get it themselves. It has to happen. We have gone too long allowing traitors and criminals to walk around free living on our dime. We are complicit by our lack of resolve and action to correct the situation. Evil triumphs because good me do nothing. We hired Trump to do the job, and he appears not to be doing it. Do we hire him for another four years to play us for fools while we grow older? I am not saying I am sure we are being played, but it looks more like that every day. By November it will be clear, one way or the other. Then we have a decision to make.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
We hired Trump because he said he would clean this mess up. Too many chants of “lock her up” at his rallies for him to not know what was expected. And he went along with it, which was acceptance of that job. The only folks I see going to jail are his supporters, like Flynn and Stone. He better get busy, or there are gonna be a lot of folks sitting the next election out. I hear it all the time. People are awake, they know what has been done, and they demand some justice be done.

If it is not done, my hope is that enough will decide they are going to have to get up and get it themselves. It has to happen. We have gone too long allowing traitors and criminals to walk around free living on our dime. We are complicit by our lack of resolve and action to correct the situation. Evil triumphs because good me do nothing. We hired Trump to do the job, and he appears not to be doing it. Do we hire him for another four years to play us for fools while we grow older? I am not saying I am sure we are being played, but it looks more like that every day. By November it will be clear, one way or the other. Then we have a decision to make.

And the decision sure won't be FUGGEN Biden.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx

“Benghazi matters. Not just because Americans were murdered. Not just because terrorists attacked a U.S. consulate. But because the White House and the State Department have engaged in misdirection at the highest levels to cover up whatever happened there,” Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, wrote in U.S. News.

The Gateway Pundit reported Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blamed an “awful” internet video for the deaths of four Americans in the terror attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi.

Hillary made the comments just three days after the assault on the compound that killed Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

The State Department released a phone transcript this week that proves Hillary Clinton knew the Benghazi massacre was a planned attack and not a protest.

DEVELOPING

LaRoy, Gayghost, Sickermore, djs, and SAC- tell us dumbassess how she woulda been a great POTUS.

Come on la Roy.

There is a reason she is not President. grin

I have no idea why The Republic Post is regurgitating old news and presenting it as new information, the original Judicial Watch press release in your link goes back to MAY 18, 2015. Maybe folks need a reminder.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...nned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
If Hillary knew it. Obama knew it.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
We need another investigation into it because obviously 10 wasn't enough.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by jaguartx

DEVELOPING

Come on la Roy.

There is a reason she is not President. grin

I have no idea why The Republic Post is regurgitating old news and presenting it as new information, the original Judicial Watch press release in your link goes back to MAY 18, 2015. Maybe folks need a reminder.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...nned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/

The 35 year anniversary of the Mt St Helens eruption... which got more press?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hillary not only knew she probably planned and paid for it. The guy that put together the attack said early on he was paid to do it.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ldholton
While Everybody is distracted from the virus imagine that

Be nice if Hillary caught the Virus!

Nah...it won't go near her...professional courtesy.

LMAO!! grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
731 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 88 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,928
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.