Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
So all these businesses that are going to close. Thats a tough one to swallow. But someone will open them again. We have to get back going again at some point. We will need the same numbers of everything we had. Other than folks realizing a lot of the stuff they spent money on was total fluff like Starbucks and the like, and that may take a hit but I really doubt it. Folks dont think and don't much care mostly.

NOW if the places that fold are taken over by .gov and reopen, then you know for sure whats going on and its then time to decide what day is the day.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Covid Chorus Line Girls will straighten you azz up just as soon as they wake and get their teeth in.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rost495
So all these businesses that are going to close. Thats a tough one to swallow. But someone will open them again. We have to get back going again at some point. We will need the same numbers of everything we had. Other than folks realizing a lot of the stuff they spent money on was total fluff like Starbucks and the like, and that may take a hit but I really doubt it. Folks dont think and don't much care mostly.

NOW if the places that fold are taken over by .gov and reopen, then you know for sure whats going on and its then time to decide what day is the day.

Americans are quite resilient when they have to be.

This isn't a need. It's fugking stupid.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 280shooter
The Covid Chorus Line Girls will straighten you azz up just as soon as they wake and get their teeth in.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
This whole thing is an orchestrated take down of America. Instead of rage, Americans are showing fear, and acceptance of their freedoms swirling down the toilet.

If you were a character in a movie:

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
This whole thing is an orchestrated take down of America. Instead of rage, Americans are showing fear, and acceptance of their freedoms swirling down the toilet.
I couldn't possibly agree more..

Originally Posted by rost495

Who will be that 'someone'?? With a crashed economy, who'll have the bux to do so? And even IF they do, what will they do for supplies? For MONTHS there will be a serious shortage of consumable produce, meats, cheeses etc... Many more farms and agriculture operations will be closed.....some may reopen, but a substantial percentage will not. Even so, with a larger percentage of the populace in a financial hole, are you sure they're gonna go out to some steak house and order the $50 T-bone?

It takes 2-3 years to get cattle from birth to market.. Hogs can be replenished in 6-8 months.. There's already a scarcity of chickens, at least in this area, and the grocer here sez he's having a helluva time trying to get any supplies like that in to sell..

To get over this BS, it will take at least 2+ years - at LEAST... Just in time for the next virus that gov't can use to scare the peons into submission...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
What say we target and help those most likely to be affected and supply them masks, gloves and whatever help and let the rest of us keep moving? Massive counties here in northern MN with one case and some with none and we’re watching already fragile economies wither on the vine.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by tzone
How quickly folks were willing to give up their right is terrifying to me. But not as terrifying as how quickly the government was willing to take them in the first place.

In addition to this, is the number of people who assume the economy will come roaring back. Even if it does, we still have at least 2,000,000,000,000 in new, everlasting debt.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I would think if Walz could shut down all the public boat launches and stop motor boating—shut down 4-wheelers too then if we get some nice weather this thing will be all over pretty quickly.
I just hope bloodshed can be avoided.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kkahmann
I would think if Walz could shut down all the public boat launches and stop motor boating—shut down 4-wheelers too then if we get some nice weather this thing will be all over pretty quickly.

They will never stop motor boating.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O

No? I think Michigan did?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
motor boating can never be regulated.

Something clever here.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Osky

No? I think Michigan did?

Osky

[Linked Image from gifimage.net]

Something clever here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stop the sale of garden seeds and this house of cards is going down!

LOL
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No offense to the good Minnesotan's out there, but what do you expect from a State that gave us Al Franken, Jesse Ventura, and that current muzzzy you guys sent to capital hill? What screwed up place unfortunately.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider
No offense to the good Minnesotan's out there, but what do you expect from a State that gave us Al Franken, Jesse Ventura, and that current muzzzy you guys sent to capital hill? What screwed up place unfortunately.

JG, folks from WI give the berries to Minnesotans (and vice versa) but in reality, the looneyness in MN is fairly well concentrated within the 6k square miles of the Twin Cities.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by SKane

JG, folks from WI give the berries to Minnesotans (and vice versa) but in reality, the looneyness in MN is fairly well concentrated within the 6k square miles of the Twin Cities.

Incidentally, the covid cases and deaths are also fairly well concentrated to the same area.

Something clever here.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
People here are freaking the fugg out. 55 deaths in a state with a population of about 4.1 million. The median age of those who died WITH Covid-19 (not necessarily from Covid-19) here is 80.5 years old. One 41 year old in poor health died, otherwise, the number was nearly 84 years old.

Deaths attributed to the flu and pneumonia are way down all across the country.

Dr. Birx admitted on TV last week that you could die in a car wreck and if you test positive for Covid-19, you get added to the number. So even the reported 20k Covid-19 deaths across the ENTIRE country is inflated.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Grossly inflated.

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O

I’m certainly making no excuses but we elect house reps by district. Omar was elected out of a very slanted district with minorities and hardcore libs being the voters. Even the Jews who make up a sizable population in that district have gone to the liberal side.
The rest of the state had no say in it, example being the horrible guy who had that position before her.

Osky

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

705 members (160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 16Racing, 69 invisible), 3,082 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,582
Posts18,454,167
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.