Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Osky
Originally Posted by JGRaider
No offense to the good Minnesotan's out there, but what do you expect from a State that gave us Al Franken, Jesse Ventura, and that current muzzzy you guys sent to capital hill? What screwed up place unfortunately.

I’m certainly making no excuses but we elect house reps by district. Omar was elected out of a very slanted district with minorities and hardcore libs being the voters. Even the Jews who make up a sizable population in that district have gone to the liberal side.
The rest of the state had no say in it, example being the horrible guy who had that position before her.

Osky

Sadly many large cities are following the same pattern, they are blue while everything other than the cities is red.

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by cfran
No offense to the good Minnesotan's out there, but what do you expect from a State that gave us Al Franken, Jesse Ventura, and that current muzzzy you guys sent to capital hill? What screwed up place unfortunately.

I’m certainly making no excuses but we elect house reps by district. Omar was elected out of a very slanted district with minorities and hardcore libs being the voters. Even the Jews who make up a sizable population in that district have gone to the liberal side.
The rest of the state had no say in it, example being the horrible guy who had that position before her.

Osky

Sadly many large cities are following the same pattern, they are blue while everything other than the cities is red.

Maybe states need to figure out an abridged version of the electoral college and use it tho the dems will have as much to do with that as either party will have with national or local term limits.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This manipulated mess has been rotten, and a large number of otherwise sensible folks did hit the "fearful compliance" button - which has been a truly terrifying surprise to many of us. But the realities are beginning to focus and the score will be settled in the end. Aside from the very negative effects, there has been a serious wake-up call and I think that the overall result will be a strengthening and improvement of our social fabric and much more firm resolve with regard to our freedoms and the limited, and proper, roles of government. Meanwhile, folks in states operating like MN need to grab hold and stop their bad politicians.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Maybe I missed it but is Minnesoduh more locked'd downer than other places?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave

No.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
High ranking Democratic politicians are secretly referring to the virus as "divine wind".

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by deflave

No.

Yes, They are certainly more locked down than TN is.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Governor Waltz just extended the peacetime emergency order another 30 days which puts it to May 13. Still trying to come up with plan to start reopening the economy after May 4.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I'm not saying that covid hasn't contributed to our total number, which is 70.

But allergies, bee stings, misc viral illnesses, post surgical infections etc... whatever weird things that can be a gateway to pneumonia.... I'm sure exceed 70.

I'm becoming less fearful by the minute.

Might be a death in there from an erection lasting over 4 hours too?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Valsdad

But allergies, bee stings, misc viral illnesses, post surgical infections etc... whatever weird things that can be a gateway to pneumonia.... I'm sure exceed 70.

Geno

That's how I wanna go....

Something clever here.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Geno

With either of these gals.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ew/1/start-your-week-with-a-smile#UNREAD

OH, for those interested..............NSFW or something like that.

Geno

PS, for those needing a warning..................you shouldn't be surfing the Campfire while at work....................unless you own the work perhaps.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dave,

The April 12 IHME projection (used by Trump team) for deaths in Minnesota, assuming social distancing through May is below:

Projected total deaths 656
Low boundary 121
High boundary 2,374

If someone from the .gov in MN is saying 20K deaths, they're beyond the pale reaching....

Source:
http://www.healthdata.org/sites/default/files/files/Projects/COVID/summary_stats_US_20200413.xlsx

FWIW, most states are seeing their projected deaths go down as time passes and more accurate modeling is possible. Not so for a few states on the East coast. Projections worsen for NY etc....

Scott

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Question, is anyone in the US experiencing truly desperate and terrifying fear, based on real events? First hand knowledge/experience?

I still don’t know any body that came down with it.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Geno

I will confess that was me
whelennut

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by kkahmann
I would think if Walz could shut down all the public boat launches and stop motor boating—shut down 4-wheelers too then if we get some nice weather this thing will be all over pretty quickly.
I just hope bloodshed can be avoided.

They will never stop motor boating.

No? I think Michigan did?

Osky

Yeah our bitch outlawed any watercraft with a motor. Even gardening is over unless you already have seeds. Wife went today and bought some seed at a mom and pop hardware this morning but nurseries and bigger stores selling gardening supplies are closed.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by SKane

JG, folks from WI give the berries to Minnesotans (and vice versa) but in reality, the looneyness in MN is fairly well concentrated within the 6k square miles of the Twin Cities.

Bingo!!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
News is out, the model for the decision by our democrat governor to extend the "stay at home order" predicted 22k covid deaths for the state.

Perspective: Average annual MN mortality rate is 38-40k

April 13 2020, we are currently at 70 deaths for the state.

Question, is anyone in the US experiencing truly desperate and terrifying fear, based on real events? First hand knowledge/experience?

This economy thing is truly terrifying, nearby flood threats from spring thaw is terrifying and real. I believe the virus is real, but is it truly terrifying?

Sounds like the "stay at home" is working.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by sawbuck
High ranking Democratic politicians are secretly referring to the virus as "divine wind".
You got THAT right....
Originally Posted by mmgravy
Originally Posted by SKane

JG, folks from WI give the berries to Minnesotans (and vice versa) but in reality, the looneyness in MN is fairly well concentrated within the 6k square miles of the Twin Cities.

Bingo!!
Double Bingo!! It's that 5-county area that encompasses the Twin Cities Metro.... We have our own pos area known as Madison/Milwaukee... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Sounds like you're a lesbian.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
News is out, the model for the decision by our democrat governor to extend the "stay at home order" predicted 22k covid deaths for the state.

Perspective: Average annual MN mortality rate is 38-40k

April 13 2020, we are currently at 70 deaths for the state.

This economy thing is truly terrifying, nearby flood threats from spring thaw is terrifying and real. I believe the virus is real, but is it truly terrifying?

Ya, we’re being "saved" and just don’t know it. Dickweed

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 64 invisible), 3,044 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,698
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.