Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Leroy,

Are you prepared to do what you must do?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by 280shooter
[quote=Old_Toot][quote=280shooter][quote=Old_Toot][quote=280shooter]So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.[/quote

Sorry for your piss poor life choices.

Doing fine here and still making the right choices having learned from a few bad ones.

Tell your Mom and Dad, Aunts and Uncles hello.

Fuggin nitwit.

Selfish, regretful, pricks are always entertaining. In a sad way, but still entertaining. It's all about you, right Nancy? Maybe you can start a SHTF tough guy thread. ROTFLMAO

Try the food bank. They’ll help ya. After you get up off the floor.

No regrets here. And it is all about me.

Try this.

Go to your Dad , assuming he’s not succumbed to Covid, and pull up two chairs face to face and simply say:

Dad, I’m scared scchitt-less, please explain what’s going on, where we’re at with this thing and where it’s going. You’ve seen theses things before, please explain it all to me.

Having done that and after you escape the bonds of puberty, you’ll be a lot better for having done it.

There. That’s easy enough, ain’t it ?

Another swing and a miss. Do you get tired of embarrassing yourself? - Rhetorical. No answer needed.

You still whining your ass off projecting your sorry soul upon others ?

No need to swing at you. You strike out just standing there, life’s passed you by ?
Fuggin millenials.

FAIL. LOL

Your local Walmart has restocked with millenials’ crying towels. Yours must need replacement by now. You can cry in style.

Another FAIL. Jeezus. Have you ever been correct? A perfect record. Be proud! You suffer delusions of adequacy and then you project. Kinda like liberals. Accuse other of that which you are doing. LOL

"I'm sacred! I want saved! I'm gullible and easily lead!" Keep crying. You demonstrated many times what self absorbed looks like. LOL

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
[quote=280shooter][quote=Old_Toot][quote=280shooter][quote=Old_Toot][quote=280shooter]So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.[/quote

Doing fine here and still making the right choices having learned from a few bad ones.

Fuggin nitwit.

Selfish, regretful, pricks are always entertaining. In a sad way, but still entertaining. It's all about you, right Nancy? Maybe you can start a SHTF tough guy thread. ROTFLMAO

Try this.

Go to your Dad , assuming he’s not succumbed to Covid, and pull up two chairs face to face and simply say:

Dad, I’m scared scchitt-less, please explain what’s going on, where we’re at with this thing and where it’s going. You’ve seen theses things before, please explain it all to me.

Having done that and after you escape the bonds of puberty, you’ll be a lot better for having done it.

Another swing and a miss. Do you get tired of embarrassing yourself? - Rhetorical. No answer needed.

You still whining your ass off projecting your sorry soul upon others ?

No need to swing at you. You strike out just standing there, life’s passed you by ?
Fuggin millenials.

FAIL. LOL

Your local Walmart has restocked with millenials’ crying towels. Yours must need replacement by now. You can cry in style.

Another FAIL. Jeezus. Have you ever been correct? A perfect record. Be proud! You suffer delusions of adequacy and then you project. Kinda like liberals. Accuse other of that which you are doing. LOL

"I'm sacred! I want saved! I'm gullible and easily lead!" Keep crying. You demonstrated many times what self absorbed looks like. LOL

My how you carry on.
You’re lonesome in your little locked down miserable world, reaching out to others.

Correct ? About you from day 1.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
If you have a problem with your health you should be the one staying home if you feel that way. Everyone else needs to get back to work.
I think so too.

Last edited by Hastings; 04/15/20. Reason: added last sentence

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
If you have a problem with your health you should be the one staying home if you feel that way. Everyone else needs to get back to work.
I think so too.

People are pretty much doing just that around here.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'd love to stay home for a week and get [bleep] done around the house. Unfortunately I'm essential as Phuqk. I almost feel sorry for all you non -essential [bleep].

Last edited by jackmountain; 04/15/20.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
CDOT has signs all up i70 saying “Stay home. Save a life.” Sorry to whomever I aced yesterday doing essential things.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wrong again! I own 2 essential businesses in 2 states. Out of the house every day.

Seriously, business is up sharply because of the scare, but I would trade it to get back to normal. I wish you the best and I hope this ends as well as possible soon.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by battue
A precedent has been set.....what happens the next time....and how many times can any country survive going underground with every new marginally contagious threat?

Answer.....not long....and the wolves have noticed what it takes to roll us over....

Those precedents date back to 14'th century Europe.
And then to Philadelphia in the 1790s.
And San Francisco circa 1900.

With federal legislation passed in 1878.

To name just a few examples.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention H1N1 of 1918.

To be relevant, you should try to see events in a 21 century perspective..the world has changed in the last couple hundred years..our economy has changed...our enemies have changed...along with their capabilities..

laissez les bons temps rouler
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by 30338
Originally Posted by saddlesore
MY father had to retire early due to black lung from the coal mines. He lived until he was 94. My mother spent the last 7years of her life in an Alzheimer home .She past when she was 93. Early on the doctors said both conditions would be fatal. We sure wanted them to be with us as long as possible. If some doctor or anyone would have came up to me and said they are going to die anyway, I have the feeling they would not have lived as long as my parents did.

At 76, I feel the same as Old Toot. I don't plan on dying any sooner than I have to.

Over 70, stay home a few months. .

How about you staying home for a few months so you don't get infected and transmit it to other people.

Sure thing. How about I stop paying social security taxes and you go without that lol. Hope you have some good savings.

Fugg no! They worked their whole life to have a claim on your money!
We worked our whole lives paying social security for other people. Now it's our turn to collect you fuggin ass hole.

Makes a lot of sense to tell the people paying to quit working then, doesn't it? Dumb bass.

But you'll be dead long before the bill on this fiasco is paid. Selfish bastard.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by saddlesore
MY father had to retire early due to black lung from the coal mines. He lived until he was 94. My mother spent the last 7years of her life in an Alzheimer home .She past when she was 93. Early on the doctors said both conditions would be fatal. We sure wanted them to be with us as long as possible. If some doctor or anyone would have came up to me and said they are going to die anyway, I have the feeling they would not have lived as long as my parents did.

At 76, I feel the same as Old Toot. I don't plan on dying any sooner than I have to.

Over 70, stay home a few months. .

How about you staying home for a few months so you don't get infected and transmit it to other people.

Sure thing. How about I stop paying social security taxes and you go without that lol. Hope you have some good savings.

Fugg no! They worked their whole life to have a claim on your money!
We worked our whole lives paying social security for other people. Now it's our turn to collect you fuggin ass hole.

Makes a lot of sense to tell the people paying to quit working then, doesn't it? Dumb bass.

But you'll be dead long before the bill on this fiasco is paid. Selfish bastard.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I'm starting to see why the millennials dislike the boomers.

And you make it obvious why millennials are not respected by some. Our country murders unborn children relentlessly w/out consequence to lawmakers. Thinking that there is consideration for human life by politicians is naive.

mike r

Who the he'll was around when abortion became the law of the land? Sure as he'll wasn't the millennials.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Some of you bastards are damned disgusting with your disregard for human life. And yet you have the balls to criticize the abortionists. Those willing to disregard the aged as useless and expensive are no better than the abortionists.

It has been obvious how Hitler won the hearts and minds of Germany by marginalizing one sector of the population at a time.

First: kill the retards
then: kill the queers
then: kill the Gypsys
then: kill the Slavs
then: kill the Russians
then: kill the Jews

Never in my lifetime would I have foreseen the marginalizing of human life by the citizens of the USA during my lifetime.

The lunacy of those who resent the aged for their use of Social Security benefits is legendary. To proclaim that one is not entitled to receive Social Security after paying 13% of every earned dollar into it over forty five to fifty years is damned ridiculous.

Do you understand that the decision to shut down the economy isn't without consequences? There will likely be an increase in suicides and overdoses. There are reports about people not seeking medical care that may end up dying because they're too scared to go to the hospital. Not to mention the financial burden being placed on young workers, small business owners and others, that they might never fully recover from. And all this because the sainted elderly can't be expected to take sensible precautions to protect their own lives.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Some of you bastards are damned disgusting with your disregard for human life. And yet you have the balls to criticize the abortionists. Those willing to disregard the aged as useless and expensive are no better than the abortionists.

It has been obvious how Hitler won the hearts and minds of Germany by marginalizing one sector of the population at a time.

First: kill the retards
then: kill the queers
then: kill the Gypsys
then: kill the Slavs
then: kill the Russians
then: kill the Jews

Never in my lifetime would I have foreseen the marginalizing of human life by the citizens of the USA during my lifetime.

The lunacy of those who resent the aged for their use of Social Security benefits is legendary. To proclaim that one is not entitled to receive Social Security after paying 13% of every earned dollar into it over forty five to fifty years is damned ridiculous.

Do you understand that the decision to shut down the economy isn't without consequences? There will likely be an increase in suicides and overdoses. There are reports about people not seeking medical care that may end up dying because they're too scared to go to the hospital. Not to mention the financial burden being placed on young workers, small business owners and others, that they might never fully recover from. And all this because the sainted elderly can't be expected to take sensible precautions to protect their own lives.
So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.

Hey, numbnuts, 80 year olds didn’t shut things down. Twas your generation that did so.

Fuggin nitwit.

Try the food bank. They’ll help ya.

Try this.

[quote=Old_Toot][quote=280shooter]So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.

Hey, numbnuts, 80 year olds didn’t shut things down. Twas your generation that did so.

Fuggin nitwit.

LOL. If only you had a clue. Imagination is your friend. Well, partial imagination given your cognitive state.

Try this.

And dad will say, "well son, the last time we did this, the older generation wasn't a bunch of pussies..."

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

I absolutely understand that shutting down our economy has consequences.

But apparently you do not understand that doing nothing in the face of this pandemic would have had very serious consequences also.

First: Politically, The Democrats would have used lack of response to great political gain in their bid to take the Senate this year. Lack of action might well have given Democrats an increased lead in the house, and possibly given them the Presidency. Democrats would have declared inaction to be indecision and lack of concern by the President

Second: Financially, Our stock market started plummeting just as we started seeing the first C 19 infections in the US. Long before any lock downs were announced and almost a month before the first C 19 death was recorded in America. An economic crash was inevitable in America whether the Government had forced closures or not.

Americans, appear to be pretty damned stupid at times, especially those voting for socialist/communists. But we are among the most literate and educated people on the planet. With death tolls in the tens of thousands, and diagnosed infection counts in the hundreds of thousands, people would have abandoned public venues by now with no urging from the government.

Government edicts only slightly accelerated those shutdowns. And they will not go away in the next week or possibly the next month even if the governors and POTUS lift all restrictions tomorrow.

There is no reason to build cars, unless the public is buying cars. There is no reason to buy food and pay a wait staff at a restaurant unless people are coming in the door. And there is not much reason to hold a sporting event if only 1% of the stadium seats are filled. Those things are not going to happen until people are sure the source of contagion has been eliminated. That will not happen until after a successful vaccination program has been completed. Probably two years from now.

Third: Closures have definitely mitigated the force and the rapidity of spread of this disease. We have fortunately avoided the worst of the overcrowding we expected in the hospitals.

Response to the situation in America these last two months, and over the next two to three months is a very delicate balancing act. I for one am pretty damned satisfied with the tough decisions our President has been forced to make.

Apparently, from what I read here, some governors have gone a little nuts and overboard on their response. I surely hope their citizens remember that come the next election.

Suicides and overdoses? Probably straw man. If not, Darwin can always use all the help he can get. I am a lot more concerned with people running out of food and reaction to actual shortages in the inner cities.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
what will happen in the inner city is really close to the bottom of my list of Corona concerns.

Everyone should take precautions as they see fit. It's called personal responsibility. Blanket mandates across states, that are based on isolated hot spots are ridiculous.
This isn't a "one size fits all" situation. NYC is a long way from corn cob county West Virginia.

Last edited by jackmountain; 04/16/20.

30338 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

But apparently you do not understand that doing nothing in the face of this pandemic would have had very serious consequences also.

First: Politically, The Democrats would have used lack of response to great political gain in their bid to take the Senate this year. Lack of action might well have given Democrats an increased lead in the house, and possibly given them the Presidency. Democrats would have declared inaction to be indecision and lack of concern by the President

Second: Financially, Our stock market started plummeting just as we started seeing the first C 19 infections in the US. Long before any lock downs were announced and almost a month before the first C 19 death was recorded in America. An economic crash was inevitable in America whether the Government had forced closures or not.

Americans, appear to be pretty damned stupid at times, especially those voting for socialist/communists. But we are among the most literate and educated people on the planet. With death tolls in the tens of thousands, and diagnosed infection counts in the hundreds of thousands, people would have abandoned public venues by now with no urging from the government.

Government edicts only slightly accelerated those shutdowns. And they will not go away in the next week or possibly the next month even if the governors and POTUS lift all restrictions tomorrow.

There is no reason to build cars, unless the public is buying cars. There is no reason to buy food and pay a wait staff at a restaurant unless people are coming in the door. And there is not much reason to hold a sporting event if only 1% of the stadium seats are filled. Those things are not going to happen until people are sure the source of contagion has been eliminated. That will not happen until after a successful vaccination program has been completed. Probably two years from now.

Third: Closures have definitely mitigated the force and the rapidity of spread of this disease. We have fortunately avoided the worst of the overcrowding we expected in the hospitals.

Response to the situation in America these last two months, and over the next two to three months is a very delicate balancing act. I for one am pretty damned satisfied with the tough decisions our President has been forced to make.

Apparently, from what I read here, some governors have gone a little nuts and overboard on their response. I surely hope their citizens remember that come the next election.

Suicides and overdoses? Probably straw man. If not, Darwin can always use all the help he can get. I am a lot more concerned with people running out of food and reaction to actual shortages in the inner cities.

And I thought the liberals in CO were fuggin nuts.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I've got an 87 year old uncle that's in assisted living, I bet he's nervous. I need to call him.

Too informal, anything worth saying is worth saying in person.

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

-Patrick Henry
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

And I thought the liberals in CO were fuggin nuts.

This!

Idaho Shooter is so disillusioned it’s not even funny.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wrong again! I own 2 essential businesses in 2 states. Out of the house every day.

Seriously, business is up sharply because of the scare, but I would trade it to get back to normal. I wish you the best and I hope this ends as well as possible soon.

Hey and the same to you. Shooter it’s good to hear of any needed business doing well. Keep your folks on the job. Hopefully common sense will begin to prevail.

You and yours take care and stay well.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jacksprat
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I've got an 87 year old uncle that's in assisted living, I bet he's nervous. I need to call him.

Too informal, anything worth saying is worth saying in person.

No nursing home or assisted living visits allowed in Louisiana

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 68 invisible), 2,994 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,702
Posts18,456,802
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.