Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Would love to meet you, but family first!

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin
BP-B2

RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hello guys. Small update.

A good amount of folks have put in their reservation. Thank you. Still plenty of space left. Again, contact me via PM or email with any questions or concerns.

Jeff

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Supposed to be moving that day to a new house. I wonder if the Mrs. can do it alone and if she did, would I still have a place to sleep when I get back??

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by HDMopar
Supposed to be moving that day to a new house. I wonder if the Mrs. can do it alone and if she did, would I still have a place to sleep when I get back??

I'll let you sleep in the back seat of my 68 Formulas S convertible. It should be top down weather.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hello all:

There is still a lot of time between now and the Fest. Therefore, the SavageFest is STILL GOING. In mid April, I will solicit all those who RSVP’d already to ensure they are still coming.

There is just too much uncertainty to ask right now. In a month, we will know a lot more.

Important note: This is not an event for the general public. It will be for those preregistered.

Still taking reservations!

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Well, the all family vacation in mid-June was cancelled due to concerns of the Chinese flu and some job losses so I might be able to make the trip depending on the status of the outbreak. Not so much for my mind as my wife's as she and I are far apart on the necessity and effectiveness of the current measures.

I missed the previous one due to a sudden fishing opportunity the week before and the wife hopping on a sales trip offered the week after so I was really looking forward to this one. And I plan on going if at all possible!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Jeff, don't remember if I officially responded, but if you build it, I will come. Please put me down as coming.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All:

I talked to a member of the Chamber yesterday and they are not sure that we are going to have our building open to us during the 29-31 May timeframe. As a result, I am going to postpone the SavegeFest event to a future undetermined date.

As you probably have seen on the news, our Governor has been difficult. There is just too much uncertainty to keep our current dates of 29-31 May.

I was really looking forward to this event and many of you were as well. I had a lot of neat things set up for it. I know it isn’t anyone’s fault, but I apologize to you all anyways.

God bless and be safe,
Jeff

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
One word, "RATZ"

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
That's a good call Jeff.
Thank you for the effort and maybe something else can get worked out.
Meanwhile, we can have a "virtual fest" here...

"Every day above ground is a good day."
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm sorry to here this, I was looking forward to my first fest. Hopefully rescheduling will work out. Thanks for all your effort Jeff.

Lee

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good call, Jeff. I'm ready for a road trip but sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

Savage...never say "never".
Rick...

Join the NRA...together we stand, divided we fall!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
284 members (007FJ, 160user, 222Sako, 22250rem, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 1,978 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,812
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.