Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
We are living through the most momentous moment in history I have ever seen, I didn't see WW2 and I would bet the majority of you didn't either. It's the Great Depression and the Spanish Flu rolled up into one. It's worth taking note of the events.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yep. The biggest con job ever pulled on the American People. And the second Coup attempt on a sitting POTUS.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is the rest of the world in on it too...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Comparing the more densely populated cities in the world against NY, it doesn't add up.

Kent

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by krp
Comparing the more densely populated cities in the world against NY, it doesn't add up.

Kent

Meaning? That new York is so high?

-Jake

Small Game, Deer, Turkey, Bear, Elk....It's what's for dinner.

If you know how many guns you own... you don't own enough.

In God We Trust.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Am I the only one that see this as a liberal attack on our President that has gone totally out of control? They forced him make the decision of either the people or the economy thinking he would pick the economy and then hammer him for picking money over citizen lives. It was a great plan, I would have thought the President would have kept the economy thumping but he's smarter than me and chose citizen lives. We'll never learn the truth or at least the truth will be so masked that it won't be clear.

Why are the cities numbers so high? Da' they're controlled by the liberals and they need high number to support their narrative. Since our President has elected to feed the dark state rope we can expect this to go on until good data filters through and the scam is exposed. Then I'm okay with hanging them all as traitors.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Boise,

The president doesn't like people to die. Remember when he didn't retaliate against one of our enemies because the number of deaths would be about 150?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ringman
Boise,

The president doesn't like people to die. Remember when he didn't retaliate against one of our enemies because the number of deaths would be about 150?

I don't know of that event. I seldom watch the news. Was that in retaliation for the Iranian missile attack?

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Boise
Am I the only one that see this as a liberal attack on our President that has gone totally out of control? They forced him make the decision of either the people or the economy thinking he would pick the economy and then hammer him for picking money over citizen lives. It was a great plan, I would have thought the President would have kept the economy thumping but he's smarter than me and chose citizen lives. We'll never learn the truth or at least the truth will be so masked that it won't be clear.

Why are the cities numbers so high? Da' they're controlled by the liberals and they need high number to support their narrative. Since our President has elected to feed the dark state rope we can expect this to go on until good data filters through and the scam is exposed. Then I'm okay with hanging them all as traitors.

Are the Chinese and Iran and Europe in on it too?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Boise

Are the Chinese and Iran and Europe in on it too?

China is damn sure “in on it”.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
We are living through the most momentous moment in history I have ever seen, I didn't see WW2 and I would bet the majority of you didn't either. It's the Great Depression and the Spanish Flu rolled up into one. It's worth taking note of the events.

Its history for sure. But its no where near the Great Depression or the Spanish Flu. I know its not over though but there's good signs here and there that it may be before long.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
Is the rest of the world in on it too...?

Yes the deep state is world wide.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
dims, chicoms, and NWO together book it!!!

MOLON LABE
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Meaning? That new York is so high?

-Jake

Yes, No US city is in the top 30 of the world, yet NY death numbers are more than every country but Spain, Italy and France, The NY/NJ death numbers are more than every country except Italy.

9 of the top 10 most densely populated cities in the US are in NY city metro, and 7 of those cities are in NJ state.

The NY/NJ numbers should be combined.

Kent

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The NYC/NJ numbers are highly suspect.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Yep. The biggest con job ever pulled on the American People. And the second Coup attempt on a sitting POTUS.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

-Patrick Henry
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
For those living in the northeast, do the local newscasts show any in hospital footage of the overrun hospitals in NYC or NJ? I personally have not seen anything on the national front.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Spanish Flu killed more people in the US than the Red Death has killed worldwide, this aint the Spanish Flu.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
That.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I agree with the Spanish Flu being bad, it killed more Americans than all the wars of the 20th century. In fact we are using the Spanish Flu playbook. We got nothing else. But it doesn't take away from the fact we are seeing history up close. I've grew up with stories of the Depression. My parents grew up extremely poor. as in the poorest families in their towns. The Millenniums will tell their kids about this.

I'm old and experienced enough not to believe in conspiracies, maybe one in million is that bright, I've never met him,however greed and stupidity rule the rest of that million. And I've met a lot of them in my life.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 2,685 guests, and 1,069 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,313
Posts18,468,282
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.