Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sharps4590
Good grief, not only is it a lunatic, it's a foul mouthed imbecile.

They prolly just keep him around on here to keep everyone tuned up FHUQK!

Coyotes shot no waiting.
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm not seeing what most see.

What I see is a very smart helpful feller who speaks between the lines + makes total sense, and doesn't tolerate BS or spoon feeding.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, I've only got 80 odd posts in the past 10 years, this whole internet billy-badass-erry escapes me, and I don't have an app to make me feel better about interacting with others who have different approaches.

Perhaps I just need to stock up on the carrots & see better.

Who is that lunatic? Can't spell, can't punctuate, cannot put together a coherent sentence or say something, anything, without resorting to made up profanity and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Low speed, high drag
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ofelas

What I see is a very smart helpful feller who speaks between the lines + makes total sense, and doesn't tolerate BS or spoon feeding.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, I've only got 80 odd posts in the past 10 years, this whole internet billy-badass-erry escapes me, and I don't have an app to make me feel better about interacting with others who have different approaches.

Who is that lunatic? Can't spell, can't punctuate, cannot put together a coherent sentence or say something, anything, without resorting to made up profanity and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Oh yeah... He's prolly highly respected on here.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
notsosharp,

You Squat To Pee Salad Eating Bitches,are a "rugged" lot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that Vernacular and Nomenclature,took a back seat to your Surging Estrogen Levels and Imitation(s). Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for sharing your Hurt Feelers Report.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

JHIZZ,

Knock 'er out of The Park and put all in perspective,by citing what you "do" for a "living"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

You Brokedick Whining Snowflakes are a HOOT! Hint. Laughing!

In fairness,don't feel jaded in being uncomfortable in your skinb,because NOBODY else would be either,so your Insecurities ARE founded. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,for trying soooooooooo hard.

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm not getting your last sentence.

"Prolly" = "probably" ?

If so, was that heartfelt or sarcastic?

Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Oh yeah... He's prolly highly respected on here.

Low speed, high drag
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Fug Stick! I'd be embarrassed by that idiotic AR setup if I were you. It is proof you don't shoot ARs worth a damn. And probably not anything else either.

BTW, where are all the awards you've won in shooting competitions? After all, you're so rich and skilled, (LOL!) it ought to be easy for you to clean up all us "dumb fhuqs". laugh LOL!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
notsosharp,

You Squat To Pee Salad Eating Bitches,are a "rugged" lot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that Vernacular and Nomenclature,took a back seat to your Surging Estrogen Levels and Imitation(s). Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for sharing your Hurt Feelers Report.

Hint.

JHIZZ,

Knock 'er out of The Park and put all in perspective,by citing what you "do" for a "living"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

You Brokedick Whining Snowflakes are a HOOT! Hint. Laughing!

In fairness,don't feel jaded in being uncomfortable in your skinb,because NOBODY else would be either,so your Insecurities ARE founded. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,for trying soooooooooo hard.

Hint.

little schtick could use some new material. Prolly has the turrets along with other numerous types of mental defects...But I got's to hand it to the boy he does have a gift. I would like to know how on earth he knew my nick name? I doubt he has any front teeth though... WINNING!

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Hey Fug Stick! I'd be embarrassed by that idiotic AR setup if I were you. It is proof you don't shoot ARs worth a damn. And probably not anything else either.

BTW, where are all the awards you've won in shooting competitions? After all, you're so rich and skilled, (LOL!) it ought to be easy for you to clean up all us "dumb fhuqs". laugh LOL!

I agree...That is one sorry azz looking AR little schtick found at her local pawn shop along with the rest of his stuff. I reckon that's what she spent her stimulus check on. Hint. Congratulations...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Perhaps I've missed something, but that is just downright crass, especially from a fellow yote nailer.

Considering I've seen "BigStick" post experience based stuff, albeit abrasively; while y'all detractors only have personal attacks without fact based rebuttals.

This forum used to be a wealth of knowledge a decade back.

I agree...That is one sorry azz looking AR little schtick found at her local pawn shop along with the rest of his stuff. I reckon that's what she spent her stimulus check on. Hint. Congratulations...

Low speed, high drag
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Only individual I've ever seen on any forum, anywhere who could be committed to a monkey house and lower the collective IQ.

Last edited by sharps4590; 04/19/20.

NRA Benefactor 2008

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me." John 14-6

There is no right way to do a wrong thing
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Perhaps I've missed something, but that is just downright crass, especially from a fellow yote nailer.

Considering I've seen "BigStick" post experience based stuff, albeit abrasively; while y'all detractors only have personal attacks without fact based rebuttals.

This forum used to be a wealth of knowledge a decade back.

Experience based on what?

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Pardon my having more AR's,than you do IQ Points...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How come all of the good pictures in "your" album,were taken by me? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining,as that is The Do Nothing Kchunt Trifecta!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

JHIZZ,

Like YOU could "afford" an AR?!? Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

notsosharp,

You be SURE to tell yourself,the things you MOST need to hear...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Pavement Pounding Lollipops are a HOOT! Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,for melting.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Trybone,

Pardon my having more AR's,than you do IQ Points...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How come all of the good pictures in "your" album,were taken by me? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining,as that is The Do Nothing Kchunt Trifecta!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

JHIZZ,

Like YOU could "afford" an AR?!? Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

notsosharp,

You be SURE to tell yourself,the things you MOST need to hear...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Pavement Pounding Lollipops are a HOOT! Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,for melting.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

AR's ain't really my thing prick but I owns six soul sister.. I'm thinking twiggy here as lost her mind after being let go from her gig at McDonald's. Done feeding this trophy troll...WINNING!

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JHIZZ,

It's your Lie,simply tell it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bess your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JHIZZ,

You almost went outside,once. ALMOST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The schitty pictures are fhuqking HILARIOUS,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Can't help but remember a time a while back that I had a pretty good pig come out just about dark thirty.

It had rained like hades a couple days before and it was very muddy.

Anywho, I decided to perforate this hoglet (as I almost always do). He was standing just at the edge of the mud.

Don't know if you've heard of the 50/50/90 rule. It goes like this.

If there is a 50/50 chance of something happening, 90% of the time the outcome will not be the one desired.

[Linked Image from i38.photobucket.com]

Don't know if it was the impact of the bullet or just this critters dying urge to cause me grief, but sure enough, this sucker flopped over into the mud, DRT, once again confirming the 50/50/90 rule.

He was just far enough in the puddle, and with all the mud on his legs combined with his weight that there was no way I could fish him out without consequences.

[Linked Image from i38.photobucket.com]

I've typically found that the old bromide about wrestling with a pig.........

Hint!

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/19/20.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
grizz the short twig sis is on the rag this week .he is just having his brake down

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by ingwe
Its all mental masturbation and the conjuring up rationale to buy a new/different rifle etc.

Pretty much it.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It’s just wanting the latest thing that come out is what it boils down to for 95% of the folks buying them.

I love the new gun fads. Makes buying all the tried and true rifles that much cheaper.

You ain't about that life.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

216 members (12344mag, 2UP, 163bc, 257 mag, 007FJ, 26 invisible), 1,858 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,277
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.