24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I don't spend enough time on online forums perhaps, given my 90 odd posts in 10 years; but there was absolutely zero idiotic babble in the PMs he replied to me on.

Who would i have gotten better information from, considering the non replies to my simple/humble PMs?

Or perhaps I'm just not worthy enough to be replied to by the gurus?

Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Understand, but you can get better information, elsewhere, without putting up with it's idiotic babble.

Low speed, high drag
BP-B6

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Fug Stick has probably circled the toilet with the rest of the oil bus these last 3 months.

He's a lying sack of schitt. It's not even his "advice" or his lies that annoy me.
He's a fugging prick to people and I'm not putting up with it. We've discussed this before, he knows how to act to keep me from busting his chops, but he won't be nice to people. F@ck him! It's troll season, baby!

I second...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Anybody know what the little mutt does. If it's up on the Slope, the answer is as of today, nothing.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ofelas
I don't spend enough time on online forums perhaps, given my 90 odd posts in 10 years; but there was absolutely zero idiotic babble in the PMs he replied to me on.

Who would i have gotten better information from, considering the non replies to my simple/humble PMs?

Or perhaps I'm just not worthy enough to be replied to by the gurus?

Understand, but you can get better information, elsewhere, without putting up with it's idiotic babble.

The first line of your response is your answer.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Rem6mm - I'm not getting you bud...i don't get the response & answer bit.

Low speed, high drag
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ofelas
Rem6mm - I'm not getting you bud...i don't get the response & answer bit.
Rem is saying the exact same thing I told you in my first response - that you haven't been paying attention or aren't on here much.

We'll let you slide this time! smile

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm not trying to be an ass here, it's just that I have found all the same information on the internet that I need regarding reloading, gun work etc, without having to have decipher stinky's caustic verbiage.

Years ago, he was able to communicate with some degree, but that has given away to his constant attacks on everybody. It's just not funny when someone is asking a legit question about a load or scope setting and then he comes into the middle with his haranguing insults.

Hope I cleared myself up here

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Understood about my lack of posts/non participation.

Thanks for letting me slide.

Low speed, high drag
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You're good!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
60K YTD?

F u c k!

And you were trying to tell everyone here you were roll'n in the big bucks.

Well Bill, that would mean Stumpy is a millionaire...

but then again, that would assume, he isn't ingesting most of it in booze and meth... like many in AK do...

and then he spends money on tons of crap, yet doesn't take care of it... so its essentially worthless in short order..

He's originally from Coos Bay Oregon, as a kid.. but had to leave the lower 48 and Oregon, due to some legal 'trouble'...
again, like is awfully common up in AK...

even if Stumpy has lots of money, you know he isn't blowing much of it on soap or any other hygienic needs..
but I guess when you have a head like a bowling ball with a FuManChu on it.. in a place where the women are few...
guess you don't need to concentrate on hygiene and soap...

but "all of his stuff", comes in handy impressing every other lonely guy like him, come time for the Friday Night Craig AK circle
jerk.....

it ain't easy acting like your 10 feet tall and bullet proof, when you're really only 5 ft 3 and have a body like the Pillsbury Doe Boy..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
John,

Good to hear from you.

What doesn't say is what his net is at the end of the year.
But then, the only net he knows is the one he uses trying to get a date at the Craig free food store.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
60K YTD?

F u c k!

And you were trying to tell everyone here you were roll'n in the big bucks.

Well Bill, that would mean Stumpy is a millionaire...

but then again, that would assume, he isn't ingesting most of it in booze and meth... like many in AK do...

and then he spends money on tons of crap, yet doesn't take care of it... so its essentially worthless in short order..

He's originally from Coos Bay Oregon, as a kid.. but had to leave the lower 48 and Oregon, due to some legal 'trouble'...
again, like is awfully common up in AK...

even if Stumpy has lots of money, you know he isn't blowing much of it on soap or any other hygienic needs..
but I guess when you have a head like a bowling ball with a FuManChu on it.. in a place where the women are few...
guess you don't need to concentrate on hygiene and soap...

but "all of his stuff", comes in handy impressing every other lonely guy like him, come time for the Friday Night Craig AK circle
jerk.....

it ain't easy acting like your 10 feet tall and bullet proof, when you're really only 5 ft 3 and have a body like the Pillsbury Doe Boy..

Dayum! grin

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I hope so, Rem6.

I have no intention of winding anyone's crank.

But I'm still curious to know who these unknown hunting advice gurus are, that don't deem fit to reply to lesser mortals such as I.

Mind you, I'm not interested in "accuracy advice" or "scope/rifle" combos from these fair weather fellers, I've had all that nonsense sorted satisfactorily for a couple decades in real life.

Was just curious about a couple different different projectiles way back then for various critters, like I mentioned a couple posts above.

Big Stick & Jordan Smith were quick to help me out back then. Can't recall anyone else stooping below their pay grade to help me out.

You're good!

Low speed, high drag
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Notice that you never see pics of Fug Stik's "abode" or wherever he stores all those 100s or 1,000s of guns.
I think he has some pretty severe hoarding issues too.

Ofelas, you keep coming back to only 2 people IMing you. I don't know what or when you asked, but perhaps your expectations are a little inflated. Maybe you asked at a bad time and your post got pushed off the first page quickly, maybe it was an arcane question. Maybe the answer was so obvious no one except a drunk, lonely troll and Jordan thought it worth answering. Could be a million reasons, but that doesn't give Fug Stik a right to be an [bleep] the rest of the time. No, fck him!

Last edited by Tyrone; 04/20/20.

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big O,

On the fire, you can't take ANYTHING personal or this crowd will run you down like a dog.

I have found that if you post the same question on Google, you will get a lot more answers and no BS. Here, you just have to hand it back the same way you get it.

Don't worry, like I said, you're good.

W. Bill

Last edited by Remington6MM; 04/20/20. Reason: Spelling

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Big O,

On the fire, you can't take ANYTHING personal or this crowd will run you down like a dog.

I have found that if you post the same question on Google, you will get a lot more answers and no BS. Here, you just have to hand it back the same way you get it.

Don't worry, like I said, you're good.

W. Bill

off Topic question Bill... is Two Dot Montana, named after the two brain cells Stumpy has still working?

ya gotta give him credit tho....he accomplishes more with those two brain cells than most other idiots at the Nut House would..
if we still had nuts houses...still doesn't take away the fact that Hutch is still smarter, spells better, has command of the English language better, and even if he has two paws instead of 10 fingers, he types better than Stumpy does..

on a side note... remember Blazing Saddles and the character Gabby Johnson, with the excellent western frontier Jibberish?
That was Schtick's Dad....taught him everything he knew... and some of it was reported to actually be legal....

I've heard Linda Hunt was his mom.. or his mom's sister.. something like that...

and did ya know One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest took place in Oregon? it was about his Uncle. Randal P. McMurphy
(not his real name for copyright reasons).. but after the Lobotomy, he also taught Stumpy every thing he knew..

Stumpy comes from a distinguished pedigree.....

Hutch also translates most of Stumpy's dictation for his posts....

what Hutch hears is usually...

BlahblahblahBlahBlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah burp... BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah burp... fart.. BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah burp... Gotta take a piss...BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah gotta take a schitt now... Burp... fart..BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah no correct that.. fart... BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah BlahblahblahBlah ...etc etc etc..

Stumpy has the smartest Labrador Retriever in Alaska...even usually opens his own dog food cans...
one for him.. four for Stumpy.. microwave some on a bun and call it a hamburger..

Hutch gets to sleep on the bed tho... Stumpy.. he sleeps where ever he passes out at...usually in the The floor, the outhouse, where ever... but for some reason, never in the shower or in the bath tub......yeah Hutch is a smart dog...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
John,

What makes you think he has TWO cells?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Stick, what did you get with your PFD this year? Rifle, pistol, etc.?

Last edited by 14Homer; 04/20/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems likes she's MIA... Normally she's right back with more blah...blah... and blah.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
John,

What makes you think he has TWO cells?

Cause if he had one, medical training from the Medical Corps in the Army would tell me, he'd just sit around all day and
drool all over himself as he starred out into space...he only does that half the day, so that would double his brain cell capacity,
hence two brain cells, instead of one...

hey, true story from the future...

a Cannibal goes down to the butcher shop at the market...

he's looking over the price of meat there.. it ranges from 20 cents a pound to $5.00 a pound..
so he asks the butcher to please explain it for him...

so the butcher tells him,
the 20 cent a pound is for an Irishman... they live off of cheap beer, cheap whiskey and potatoes, so they are a cheap cut of meat..

50 cents a pound is for a Russian.. they aren't much better, cheap vodka, potatoes, bacon and cabbage...

the $1.00 a pound, that's an Italian, they live off of cheap wine, eat plenty of pasta, spaghetti and pizza, but their cuisine is nice laced with some good garlic and herbs which adds flavor...

$2.50 a pound... that's a German.. they eat fine sausages, flavored meats, drink good beer, good wine, etc.. a very nice cut of meat, very flavorable, no matter how its fixed.. hence the $2.50 a pound...

Then he asked about the $5.00 a pound meat.... now that's a Frenchman... they have the finest cuisine.. the best desserts, the finest wine, the finest champagne.. now you're talking the best cut of meat available anywhere for a Cannibal....

so the Cannibal has to ask... well, if the Frenchman is the best cut of meat and is $5.00 a pound.. what is this small package of meats that are $10.00 a pound???

Oh, that's an Alaskan Fisherman/hunter from one of their trailer parks...

well that doesn't sound very exotic to justify $10 a pound, replies the Cannibal...

The Butcher gets a little irritated at that comment... Hey do you have any idea how much effort and time it takes to try and clean one of those S.o.Bs?

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
586 members (160user, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,217
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.