Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Didn't skip the list, several items are just plain untrue, i.e, Requiring gun stores to close down during a pandemic is false. President Trump deemed gun stores to be an essential business and should therefor be allowed to remain open. Requiring a license to carry a firearm and making you pay for it, I suppose you shouldn't be required to have a license to drive an automobile nor should you have to pay for it. Requiring gun registration, buy a firearm anywhere else that from an FFL and no registrations is required. AR-15 rifles are outlawed where ? You fail miserably at presenting facts that are true. Nice try, check your facts next time there sonnyboy.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Didn't skip the list, several items are just plain untrue, i.e, Requiring gun stores to close down during a pandemic is false. President Trump deemed gun stores to be an essential business and should therefor be allowed to remain open. Requiring a license to carry a firearm and making you pay for it, I suppose you shouldn't be required to have a license to drive an automobile nor should you have to pay for it. Requiring gun registration, buy a firearm anywhere else that from an FFL and no registrations is required. AR-15 rifles are outlawed where ? You fail miserably at presenting facts that are true. Nice try, check your facts next time there sonnyboy.
gunlizardtroll...fook off

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Yeah, I noticed he skipped right over that and just continues to insist he's right and everyone else is wrong.
"Shall not be infringed" is too hard for some folks to understand.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Typical response from the "gentlemen" on the Campfire, when wrong let the insult hurling begin. Bet that during a traffic stop you tell the LEO that you're "traveling" not driving and that it's your right to do so without a license because requiring a license is infringing on your "rights". Same thinking applied to another situation.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I forget, which amendment is it that says "the right of the people to drive shall not be infringed" ?????

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Didn't skip the list, several items are just plain untrue, i.e, Requiring gun stores to close down during a pandemic is false. Really? New York For one https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/03/politics/nra-new-york-gun-store-non-essential/index.html President Trump deemed gun stores to be an essential business and should therefor be allowed to remain open. Requiring a license to carry a firearm and making you pay for it, I suppose you shouldn't be required to have a license to drive an automobile nor should you have to pay for it. Psst, driving isn't a Constitutionally protected right like firearms Requiring gun registration, buy a firearm anywhere else that from an FFL and no registrations is required. Uh, no In Massachusetts even private sale are required by law to be reported to the state. It's called an EFA10 Form. https://www.mass.gov/how-to/record-a-private-firearms-sale-or-transfer
AR-15 rifles are outlawed where ?

Mass https://www.mass.gov/enforcing-the-massachusetts-assault-weapons-ban
You fail miserably at presenting facts that are true. Nice try, check your facts next time there sonnyboy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
[b][/b]

Driving is considered a privilege. For the privilege to drive, you must prove that you can safely and responsibly operate a motor vehicle. Including the financial means to cover your mistakes (i.e. insurance).

Owning a firearm is a constitutional right. No instructions, no restrictions, no infringements. Carry at will, where ever, whenever you please. It is your constitutional right. However, with that right comes responsibility. The consequences could be detrimental.

Your argument - driving vs.carrying a gun is disingenuous. You should know better.

P.S. The only people that I have heard use the driving vs. gun comparison are anti-gunners. I really hope you are not one.

Last edited by prplbkrr; 04/20/20.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Requiring gun registration, buy a firearm anywhere else that from an FFL and no registrations is required
since the guys pointed out your mis-informed thoughts on all but this one, I'll tackle it. You do realize in several states it's against the law to sell a firearm to another individual without going through a gun dealer, don't you? And how about California, where you can't even walk into a store and pick up a couple boxes of ammo., pay and walk out? Let alone do that to buy a gun.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
You guys keep it up, and he's gonna throw a hissy fit..............

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
gunlizard=reeeetard

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You're entitled to your opinion, but you make it obvious that I'm not entitled to mine. Why the need for name calling ? Rather juvenile don't you think ?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 6 invisible), 1,602 guests, and 745 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,557
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.