Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
FWIW,

April 25, 2020

Trump’s idea for “disinfecting” people to fight disease is already being done

By Andrea Widburg

"If you spent any time on the internet on Thursday and Friday, or read a hard copy of a newspaper, you would undoubtedly have read stories or social media posts saying that President Trump told Americans to inject themselves with bleach or Lysol to cure coronavirus. Of course, that's not true. The media were either stupid or malicious when they misreported Trump's words. What Trump said was straightforward and thoughtful:

“And then I saw the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way we could do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning,” the president said during his White House press briefing. “As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

The American media, however, collapsed in paroxysms of laughter. That stupid Donald Trump. He’s telling people to drink Lysol. Speaking of those same media folks, Ben Rhodes, who was “Obama’s foreign-policy guru,” had this to say:

“The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing.”

Monica Showalter, who knows a great deal, explained in her post that ignoramuses have always laughed at visionaries. In this case, though, Trump wasn’t just a visionary. What he theorized has already been happening.

One of the available treatments for cancer is Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy. Ultraviolet light has long been understood to be a disinfectant that destroys nucleic acids and disrupts DNA. The sun’s ultraviolet light is why it’s one of the most effective ways to destroy the COVID-19 virus when it’s on objects or aerosolized. The question is whether that same ultraviolet energy can be used inside the human body. Apparently, it can:

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, also called Photoluminescence Therapy, is intravenously applied ultraviolet energy. Due to its profound photochemical, biochemical and physiological effects it has been of great value in a wide variety of diseases according to over 100 years of research findings.

Niels Ryberg Finsen is considered the father of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation. In the late 1890s, he treated various skin conditions with Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation and he and his successors reported a success rate of about 98% in curing lupus vulgaris, a tuberculosis-like disease of the skin and mucous membranes. In 1903, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for his research in photochemotherapy.

In the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s, E. K. Knott, M.D. in Seattle, Washington, and other physicians applied this treatment successfully to a variety of other conditions, such as bacterial diseases, viral infections including acute and chronic hepatitis, poliomyelitis, encephalitis, overwhelming toxemias, rheumatoid arthritis and many other diseases and conditions.

In Europe, since the early 1950s, Josef M. Issels, M.D. administered Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, or Photoluminescence Therapy, as an important component of his treatment program to thousands of his patients suffering from cancer and various immune disorders.

Likewise, since 1989, people have been using hydrogen peroxide intravenously to kill bacteria and viruses:

In IV H2O2 therapy, Hydrogen peroxide is infused into the circulatory system through a vein in the arm. It drips in over a ninety-minute period. Five cc of pharmaceutical-grade, three-percent hydrogen peroxide are put in 500 cc five percent glucose in water as a carrier solution. Two grams of magnesium chloride are added along with a small amount of manganese to prevent vein sclerosis.

In the blood, it encounters two enzymes: catalase and cytochrome-C. Catalase drives the above reaction to completion immediately. That part of the hydrogen peroxide that binds with cytochrome-C, however, is not allowed to become water and singlet oxygen for a period of forty minutes. After forty minutes of being bound to cytochrome-C this enzyme begins to act like catalase and breaks down the hydrogen peroxide to water and singlet oxygen. By this time, the hydrogen peroxide/cytochrome-C complex has been spread throughout the body. In this way the benefits of hydrogen peroxide are made available to all cells.

The effect of singlet oxygen in the human body is twofold. It kills, or severely inhibits the growth of, anaerobic organisms (bacteria and viruses that use carbon dioxide for fuel and leave oxygen as a by-product). This action is immediate, on contact with the anaerobic organism. Anaerobic bacteria are pathogens, the organisms which cause disease. All viruses are anaerobic.

I am not advocating either of these therapies, for I know nothing about them other than what I quoted above. Indeed, there is evidence that the hydrogen peroxide therapy can be quite dangerous – although all medical treatments can be harmful if abused.

My point is simply that, not only was Trump making an intelligent suggestion about new ways to treat a new enemy, what he was advocating has already been done! In the battle between Trump and the media, they may sell pixels by the barrel, but it’s Trump who has the brains and knowledge."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...fight_disease_is_already_being_done.html

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hey! If their stupid enough to try it.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Trump should leave medical theories to medical professionals. He is knowledgeable of real estate, development and bankruptcy - these are his areas of expertise.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Trump's been baiting the media for years just so he could say "told ya so".

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The active ingredient in hand sanitizer is ethanol. I'm much more in favor of drinking ethanol. BTW, some desperate people around here would treat Lysol to separate out the ethanol. So I guess the made up stuff about Lysol isn't too far off after all.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djs
Trump should leave medical theories to medical professionals. He is knowledgeable of real estate, development and bankruptcy - these are his areas of expertise.

Obama's expertise is sodomy,fellatio,Communism,Islam and bowing to other world leaders.

[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Another media sound bite to make Trump sound stupid.They should show the whole conversation to see what truth twisters they are. MAGA

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Squidge
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Now that will cure what ails ya.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by djs

Irradiation of blood to resolve conditions such as pneumonia is old stuff, displaced by antibiotics.

There is a medical tech group in the NE developing a UV light process inserted into ones throat to treat disease soon to be released.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie=SuckAssCharlie
Now that will cure what ails ya.

Sucking Obama's dick won't cure you,but you should give it a try.lol

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I heard reports of Trump backpedaling on this. It's unfortunate that he is so charitable and gives those ignoramuses too much credit.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I heard reports of Trump backpedaling on this. It's unfortunate that he is so charitable and gives those ignoramuses too much credit.

He's in the fetal position looking for a corner in the oval office.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
While you're in the doggy position waiting for your BF to ram it home.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by djs

You don't think the medical professionals might of given him suggestions on what might be in the works?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many of you remember the show Home Improvement? Neighbor Wilson would be talking to Tim over the fence and use a big word. Tim would later try to use that word and butcher it or the explanation in some way.

I think that happens with Trump sometimes. I suspect he sat in on a brief where he was bombarded with medical info, some of which may have been the disinfecting characteristics of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy. When he tries to speak off the cuff about it, it comes out ineloquently.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What’s sickening is the media’s desperation to find bad things about Trump so that their brain dead Biden will have a chance to win the election. All they care about is the progressive fascist movement and power.

[Linked Image from ]
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie=SuckAssCharlie
He's in a standing position looking for a corner in the oval office for Obama to sit.

Obama is on his knees blowing some/any homo who'll whip out his dick.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
MSM (not mainstream media)- chloride dioxide. Said to be effective on covid and also a good disinfectant. Safely ingested. It's also been used in cancer treatment.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 160user, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,803 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,488
Posts18,452,058
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.